Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Nepotism ki product nepotism ko hi support karegi na

She is herself average director, yes gave us znmd but most of her movies feel the same 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Paging SH 1….2….3 smiley40smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

You're all right...and Zoya is right, too.

My post - in comparisons with the others - just highlights that neither general media nor social media is supporting outsiders when they could do so. Good movie-reporting would do so... a good discussion here about the Archies would talk as much about the outsiders than the star kids...just treat them all as actors/actresses...

That's why I wait for the Archies to release to get an impression of the debutants... and then I/we will see who here continues to support nepotism by almost exclusively writing about the star-kids (and Suhana especially).

And you're not even paid...

Edit: Yes, Jughead is played by Mihir...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

For the lack of the better word I used overshadowed but back in the day he was undeniably the most popular one in the SOTY, Alia came in limelight only after her KWK faux pas and VD after his b2b hits but Sid Mal was a rage amongst the female and teen audience post SOTY till Ek Villain then he screwed it all up with his wooden acting, Vedang gives me similar vibe and outsider bhi hai with a Dharma film in his line-up already smiley36

Honestly I watched Ek Villain and rona agaya kasam se, rona issiliye aya ke ek hi movie mei I had to tolerate Sid and Shraddha both, one was soul less and the other one too screechy

Varun and Alia, depsite the trollings they are good actors, Varun was excellent in Badlapur and even in October, also his Jug jug jiyo and Humpty was believable and Alia did great in Raazi, however Sid is a LOL factor, he is great to look at but well..

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Media should use this comment and make articles now:

Zoya Akhtar unhappy with Suhana/Khushi getting attention from Archies

Zoya does not want Big B's grandson to walk away with spotlight

Bhidwao isko SRK and Boney ke sath. smiley36 Kuch to interesting hona chahiye smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 5 months ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Honestly I watched Ek Villain and rona agaya kasam se, rona issiliye aya ke ek hi movie mei I had to tolerate Sid and Shraddha both, one was soul less and the other one too screechy

Varun and Alia, depsite the trollings they are good actors, Varun was excellent in Badlapur and even in October, also his Jug jug jiyo and Humpty was believable and Alia did great in Raazi, however Sid is a LOL factor, he is great to look at but well..

Kaan se khoon everytime I heard her screeching aye villain, aye villain smiley26smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Kaan se khoon everytime I heard her screeching aye villain, aye villain smiley26smiley36

It felt like long nails on a black board smiley18

Clochette thumbnail

That's not what she said...but your sarcasm is understandable.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No guts to admit that she wanted to launch her bff Shweta's son with the best role of the story and max limelight ??? 

Why not say its my money and I will launch and promote whoever I want to. Scared much??? smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Yeah, she surely should admit this kind of launching...but that doesn't make her criticism wrong.