Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

If Neeti had gone completely psycho and plotted to murder both Rajeev and Pari, I would have no problem. Both are dharti pe bhoj and should be removed. But I have problem with Neeti's selective outrage. She wants to kill only the other woman and live with the cheating scumbag. Serve him, make him happy, give him kids and let him enjoy. I have a issue with that.

Lol you think if Neeti ends up killing Padi Devi then she will happily live with the moron and kids?smiley36

No Ways! Neeti will ruin her own life by killing any one of them. But you know emotions. Especially decision made on impulse can be very drastic and cause havoc. 

By killing Padi Devi uski atma ko thandak to mil jayegi lekin uski life kharab ho jayegi sath main. And plus the moron plan will be ruined and he will also be punished by law for instigating Neeti. If not law then also his life will be ruined somehow I suppose.

Anyways if Padi dies through Neeti's hands then no room for moron and Neeti. Anyways SajNeeti/RajNeeti are ruined long time back.

But please see the below link and hear what moron is saying: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CzY-qHWvVcP/?igshid=eWg4Ymk4ZzhkY2M1

He is indirectly blaming Padi Devi. He said agar main Padi Devi ki achhai nahi dekhta toh mere liye bahot aasaan hota tumhe (Neeti) chunna. Waaah re moron! Achha hi hai agar Padi Devi is blamed. She must reap what she sowed. And we all know Padi is not innocent at all.

After all Padi kept on hovering around moron and seduced/enticed him and showed her "ACHHAI" that is how easy she was on him smiley36

Yeh "ACHHAI" dekh ke moron phisal gaya. Ohhh bechara moron uski galti toh hai hi nahi sab Padi aur uske wajah se hua hai. Good going moron! 

And this is what happens in real life as well. Men will easily blame the woman for enticing and seducing. Yaha hum as viewers ne dekh liya ki dono main se koi kam nahi tha. Neither Padi nor moron bothered to draw a boundary. Both kept on giving Neeti with false hope about how much the moron loved Neeti and then did ulta palta harkat. And since I expected Padi Devi to be assertive enough afterall she is positive lead she will atleast draw boundary with moron. And hence I hate this Padi. I blame her more than the moron. Because Padi is not only saut to Neeti but her childhood bff. Woh bff jisme kabhi iss Padi ke liye goli li aur apna bachha khoya. Woh Padi ne aisa kiya. Why as a viewer and Neeti character not hate Padi more? 

I want to know what is Padi's take here? What will she say if moron starts blaming her in the future? smiley36

Edited by sumz_d - 7 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: sumz_d

And this is what happens in real life as well. Men will easily blame the woman for enticing and seducing. Yaha hum as viewers ne dekh liya ki dono main se koi kam nahi tha. Both kept on giving Neeti with false hope about how much he loved Neeti and then did ulta palta harkat.   

I want to know what is Pari's take here? What will she say if he starts blaming her in the future? smiley36

@bold- This I completely agree with. Pari never stopped him from being extra close with her. And that's on her. I don't even get how she can stand him touching her after the way he humiliated and cheated her. What were the makers even thinking by showing all the PariRaj close scenes is beyond me. Did they think audience are dumb to just accept the two of them? I really don't think they'll even achieve that by showing Neeti as a murderer. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 7 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Ekta K made a show in 2001 on the same subject. From whatever I heard, there the bigamist husband was punished for his crimes and the two women moved on with their lives. One got remarried and other chose to raise her child alone. Now 22 years later, the same PH has made a show glorifying bigamy and the cheater husband and pitting women against each other. And audience are giving trp to such crap. 

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ekta K made a show in 2001 on the same subject. From whatever I heard, there the bigamist husband was punished for his crimes and the two women moved on with their lives. One got remarried and other chose to raise her child alone. Now 22 years later, the same PH has made a show glorifying bigamy and the cheater husband and pitting women against each other. And audience are giving trp to such crap. 

Exactly! 

That show was so progressive and the way they showed the right things. 

The way both punished the scumbag and refused to romance the moron once his truth was reveled. 

Aur yaha dekhosmiley29

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Lol you think if Neeti ends up killing Padi Devi then she will happily live with the moron and kids?smiley36

No Ways! Neeti will ruin her own life by killing any one of them. But you know emotions. Especially decision made on impulse can be very drastic and cause havoc. 

By killing Padi Devi uski atma ko thandak to mil jayegi lekin uski life kharab ho jayegi sath main. And plus the moron plan will be ruined and he will also be punished by law for instigating Neeti. If not law then also his life will be ruined somehow I suppose.

Anyways if Padi dies through Neeti's hands then no room for moron and Neeti. Anyways SajNeeti/RajNeeti are ruined long time back.

But please see the below link and hear what moron is saying: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CzY-qHWvVcP/?igshid=eWg4Ymk4ZzhkY2M1

He is indirectly blaming Padi Devi. He said agar main Padi Devi ki achhai nahi dekhta toh mere liye bahot aasaan hota tumhe (Neeti) chunna. Waaah re moron! Achha hi hai agar Padi Devi is blamed. She must reap what she sowed. And we all know Padi is not innocent at all.

After all Padi kept on hovering around moron and seduced/enticed him and showed her "ACHHAI" that is how easy she was on him smiley36

Yeh "ACHHAI" dekh ke moron phisal gaya. Ohhh bechara moron uski galti toh hai hi nahi sab Padi aur uske wajah se hua hai. Good going moron! 

And this is what happens in real life as well. Men will easily blame the woman for enticing and seducing. Yaha hum as viewers ne dekh liya ki dono main se koi kam nahi tha. Neither Padi nor moron bothered to draw a boundary. Both kept on giving Neeti with false hope about how much the moron loved Neeti and then did ulta palta harkat. And since I expected Padi Devi to be assertive enough afterall she is positive lead she will atleast draw boundary with moron. And hence I hate this Padi. I blame her more than the moron. Because Padi is not only saut to Neeti but her childhood bff. Woh bff jisme kabhi iss Padi ke liye goli li aur apna bachha khoya. Woh Padi ne aisa kiya. Why as a viewer and Neeti character not hate Padi more? 

I want to know what is Padi's take here? What will she say if moron starts blaming her in the future? smiley36

abbey sanju kutte, haramkhor, teri himmat kaise hui apni ghatiya harkaton ke liye neeti ko blame karne ki? Apni pyari padi ko b indirectly blame kar hi dia tune uske baad bhi teri itni himmat ki tu dono girls ki care karne ka daawa kare? Teri itni aukat ni hai ki tu neeti ko seena cheer ke dikha sake, tu sirf neeti ke clothes cheer sakta hai ye hai teri asliyat. Pyar n care ka matlab pata hai tuje? Agar tu neeti se pyar n padi ki care karta nah toh undono ko ek sath ni rakhta. Upar se bolta hai 'mai tumhe n pari ko ek dusre ki wajah se koi takleef ni hone dunga' abbe saale undono ki taklif ki iklauti waja tu hai. Indono girls ki sabse badi galti hi hai tujse pyar karna. "Neeti tum badal gai" teri wajah se badli hai voh n pari apni 'achhai' toh day 1 se dikha rahi hai. Jis din vo neeti ko bewakoof banane me teri partner bani, sirf ussi din se tuje uski achhai kaise dikhi? Vaise b ye achhai ni ghatiyapan hai. Jab se pari tere jaisi bann gai tab se tuje vo achhi lagne lagi. Neeti tuje achhi nai lag rahi coz vo tere hisab se nai chal rahi hai u misogynist. N neeti kaan kholke sunn sanju ne kya bola 'mai nahi badla hun' iska matlab pata hai kya hai? It means vo pehle b ghatiya tha ab b ghatiya hai. Ye sach hai. N how ironic sanju said 'pehle mai tumhe choose karta but ab nai" so obviously uski choice badal hi gayi hai. Neeti ne ye baat sahi kahi 'do naav pe sawar hona achhi baat ni' ye sunke sanju ko gussa aa gaya coz according to him, jab pari usse do naav pe sawar hone ki permission de sakti hai toh neeti kyu nakhre kar rahi hai! "Neeti tumne mera laya milk ni piya, meri lai dress ni pehni" abbe tu padi ke sath shareaam romance kare n neeti ye dekhke teri aarti utare? Oh ghatiya keede! Shukar mana mai iss show ki writer ni hu otherwise tu zinda khada hoke bakwas ni kar raha hota. Sorry sumz, muje ye video dekhni hi ni chahiye thi. Aage se try karungi avoid karne ki. Bohot khoon jalta hai

Edited by Jazzkapur - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

abbey sanju kutte, haramkhor, teri himmat kaise hui apni ghatiya harkaton ke liye neeti ko blame karne ki? Apni pyari padi ko b indirectly blame kar hi dia tune uske baad bhi teri itni himmat ki tu dono girls ki care karne ka daawa kare? Teri itni aukat ni hai ki tu neeti ko seena cheer ke dikha sake, tu sirf neeti ke clothes cheer sakta hai ye hai teri asliyat. Pyar n care ka matlab pata hai tuje? Agar tu neeti se pyar n padi ki care karta nah toh undono ko ek sath ni rakhta. Upar se bolta hai 'mai tumhe n pari ko ek dusre ki wajah se koi takleef ni hone dunga' abbe saale undono ki taklif ki iklauti waja tu hai. Indono girls ki sabse badi galti hi hai tujse pyar karna. "Neeti tum badal gai" teri wajah se badli hai voh n pari apni 'achhai' toh day 1 se dikha rahi hai. Jis din vo neeti ko bewakoof banane me teri partner bani, sirf ussi din se tuje uski achhai kaise dikhi? Vaise b ye achhai ni ghatiyapan hai. Jab se pari tere jaisi bann gai tab se tuje vo achhi lagne lagi. Neeti tuje achhi nai lag rahi coz vo tere hisab se nai chal rahi hai u misogynist. N neeti kaan kholke sunn sanju ne kya bola 'mai nahi badla hun' iska matlab pata hai kya hai? It means vo pehle b ghatiya tha ab b ghatiya hai. Ye sach hai. N how ironic sanju said 'pehle mai tumhe choose karta but ab nai" so obviously uski choice badal hi gayi hai. Neeti ne ye baat sahi kahi 'do naav pe sawar hona achhi baat ni' ye sunke sanju ko gussa aa gaya coz according to him, jab pari usse do naav pe sawar hone ki permission de sakti hai toh neeti kyu nakhre kar rahi hai! "Neeti tumne mera laya milk ni piya, meri lai dress ni pehni" abbe tu padi ke sath shareaam romance kare n neeti ye dekhke teri aarti utare? Oh ghatiya keede! Shukar mana mai iss show ki writer ni hu otherwise tu zinda khada hoke bakwas ni kar raha hota. Sorry sumz, muje ye video dekhni hi ni chahiye thi. Aage se try karungi avoid karne ki. Bohot khoon jalta hai

I am sorry Jazz.

But yes mera khoon bhi aise hi jala. 

Just look the confidence with which moron is talking so much of shit. Like it's sheer gaslighting. 

This asshole is still saying that he Loves Neeti and cares for Pari????? smiley7

Abbe saale Love ka matlab bhi janta hai? Aur kaun si care kar raha hai tu you moron! 

Just imagine agar Neeti aisa bolti ki Sanju I Love you but I care that much for Daljeet.

Kitna Ganda lagta woh. Lekin becoz he is a man who has full support from family he can talk rubbish shit like this! 

Neeti ki maa ko iss ganu moron ko ek thappad toh marna hi chahiye. Kutte ko aina dikhana zaruri hai.

But you know what? Unfortunately becoz that chahchoodar Padi Devi is all ok with this bigamy shit and do naav sawar, this moron won't realise his mistake. Usko lagta hai ki woh sahi haismiley26

Seriously what kind audience would support such a scumbag? And that too ship with chachoondar Padi Devi? All shit and rubbish cheating immoral things they are showing and covering it up with the famous "Pehli Wife" jaap  smiley11

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I am sorry Jazz.

But yes mera khoon bhi aise hi jala. 

Just look the confidence with which moron is talking so much of shit. Like it's sheer gaslighting. 

This asshole is still saying that he Loves Neeti and cares for Pari????? smiley7

Abbe saale Love ka matlab bhi janta hai? Aur kaun si care kar raha hai tu you moron! 

Just imagine agar Neeti aisa bolti ki Sanju I Love you but I care that much for Daljeet.

Kitna Ganda lagta woh. Lekin becoz he is a man who has full support from family he can talk rubbish shit like this! 

Neeti ki maa ko iss ganu moron ko ek thappad toh marna hi chahiye. Kutte ko aina dikhana zaruri hai.

But you know what? Unfortunately becoz that chahchoodar Padi Devi is all ok with this bigamy shit and do naav sawar, this moron won't realise his mistake. Usko lagta hai ki woh sahi haismiley26

Seriously what kind audience would support such a scumbag? And that too ship with chachoondar Padi Devi? All shit and rubbish cheating immoral things they are showing and covering it up with the famous "Pehli Wife" jaap  smiley11

isiliye mai avoid karti hu episode dekhna. I so want neeti to have ema

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Hello everyone,

We have noticed a increasing number of posts name-calling the character/s. 

Please note this is against Forum rules. Kindly take the time to review the Forum participation Rules & guidelines.

Even if everyone agrees that the character's actions justify the use of the name and it is the majority opinion, name-calling WILL NOT be allowed. 

Instead, call out the character's actions and state why they are wrong & refrain from labelling them.

Some of the names that we have come across and which will be banned henceforth:

Padi

Moron

Gaanju

Scumbag or scum

Dayan

Pischachini

This is not an exhaustive list and includes any other derogatory names or using derisive 'emojis' instead of names.

Please consider this a blanket warning against any sort of name-calling.  

Parineeti DT

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Hello everyone,

We have noticed a increasing number of posts name-calling the character/s. 

Please note this is against Forum rules. Kindly take the time to review the Forum participation Rules & guidelines.

Even if everyone agrees that the character's actions justify the use of the name and it is the majority opinion, name-calling WILL NOT be allowed. 

Instead, call out the character's actions and state why they are wrong & refrain from labelling them.

Some of the names that we have come across and which will be banned henceforth:

Padi

Moron

Gaanju

Scumbag or scum

Dayan

Pischachini

This is not an exhaustive list and includes any other derogatory names or using derisive 'emojis' instead of names.

Please consider this a blanket warning against any sort of name-calling.  

Parineeti DT

ok, in future I'll not do name calling. So sad, we have to avoid these funny nicknames but if it is against forum rules, I'll not do it

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ok, in future I'll not do name calling. So sad, we have to avoid these funny nicknames but if it is against forum rules, I'll not do it

I thought name-calling the actors is not allowed. Had no idea that there are rules related to name-calling the characters. Anyways, I will miss using these funny nicknames. smiley36

Edited by Aurora_77 - 7 months ago