Laziest writers of the world ||**DT NOTE: Pg 5**||

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Again neeti has planned to murder padi. Inn writers ko zara b mehnat ni karni. Wahi purane scenes baar baar use karte rehte hai. Itne Time se yahi same cycle chal rahi hai. Neeti watches Padidaj, tries to kill pari, rajiv saves padi, neeti watches that again tries to kill her. Iss baar bebe-neeti ke sath sath galti rajiv, pari n whole family ki b hai. Jab inko pata hai ki bebe n neeti r murderers, still they r keeping padi n neeti in same house. Ye toh hona hi tha. This rajiv who claims to CARE for pari, is again creating same situations which caused murder attempts on pari. He doesn't care for pari at all n he doesn't love neeti at all. N when the hell will neeti realise that this rajiv is not worth fighting for? Jab rajiv pari ke liye neeti ka murder karega tab? I can imagine rajiv saying to neeti's dead body "neeti mai sirf tumse pyar karta hu, pari ki bass care karta hu" ghanta! He doesn't know the meaning of love n care at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Purra story ka sar aur paer dono khatam hogaya hai. smiley39

Bas ab Neeti should just leave the house instead of frustrating the audience.

Phir yeh moron jo bhi kare Padi ke sath I don't care. This moron is using Padi for getting her property officially mark my words. This moron is playing a bigger game then these two women.

Padi is a chachoondar who is gaslighting Neeti all the time. Maine kaha tha na Padi won't stop romancing Sanju/Rajeev until Neeti becomes frustated and again does something stupid to fall from moron's eyes. Padi wants Sanju/Rajeev to forget Neeti and take her place in his life. 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The only way that pari and whoever that guy is can be together is if neeti is shown as bad and crazy.

Sorry to say that pari and the lead guy look wise look like proper friends/ siblings together. But no woman will tolerate pari in her life or marriage. She is a snake. Also the actress who plays pari I know she can act from her previous show. But in this show I really like the acting of the actress playing neeti. She is very beautiful and she and that guy look good together. But ah I can't watch this show properly coz of that pari character 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

The only way that pari and whoever that guy is can be together is if neeti is shown as bad and crazy.

Sorry to say that pari and the lead guy look wise look like proper friends/ siblings together. But no woman will tolerate pari in her life or marriage. She is a snake. Also the actress who plays pari I know she can act from her previous show. But in this show I really like the acting of the actress playing neeti. She is very beautiful and she and that guy look good together. But ah I can't watch this show properly coz of that pari character 

yes i also loved aanchal in kudca as vashma. she was good as bondita also but her character pari is really irritating as hell. I also love neeti but makers r biased towards pari character. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Agreed. Pari and Ganju look like siblings and I don't find any chemistry between the two. Anchal and Tanvi are both fine actresses but it's Pari's character which I find unbearable to watch. Hence, I don't watch the full episodes that often anymore and mostly rely on precaps. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Agreed. Pari and Ganju look like siblings and I don't find any chemistry between the two. Anchal and Tanvi are both fine actresses but it's Pari's character which I find unbearable to watch. Hence, I don't watch the full episodes that often anymore and mostly rely on precaps. 

i have stopped watching precap n promos also coz wahi dekhe dikhaye scenes repeat karte rehte hain. From this forum, i got to know that the truths r revealed. I expected some change in scenes but no i was wrong. Still its same irritating sequences. Absolutely no change

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i have stopped watching precap n promos also coz wahi dekhe dikhaye scenes repeat karte rehte hain. From this forum, i got to know that the truths r revealed. I expected some change in scenes but no i was wrong. Still its same irritating sequences. Absolutely no change

You've made the right decision. I guess it's time I stopped watching this dumb drama too. This show will irritate us even more if we continue watching it. 

Bold- I don't even understand how this show is no. 1 in the channel. It's the slowest ever drama with the same scenes getting recycled every week. I think the makers will only come to their senses and make an effort to move the story forward when the trps of this show fall. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rajeev said to Neeti's face that he wants both her and Pari. So what does modern, independent, innocent Neeti do.. make another plot to kill Pari and an unborn child. And that bewakoof Pari knows that Neeti will get her killed anytime. Instead of running for her life, she's still busy romancing that moron.

Rajeev's stance is very clear. He wants both the women. One for all the emotional support and patni dharam while the other to warm his bed. And Pari is totally ok with this arrangement. As long as Rajeev "cares" for her, she'll accommodate any no. of other wives. Now if Neeti wants Rajeev, then she should either become another Pari or a full time killer. There's no other option.

I feel bad for the child who's going to be born in between these criminals. It is going to have one hell of a messed up life. I don't understand how people are ok with such regressive shows that openly promote bigamy, which is a crime. Why's no one petitioning now against such crap?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Rajeev said to Neeti's face that he wants both her and Pari. So what does modern, independent, innocent Neeti do.. make another plot to kill Pari and an unborn child. And that bewakoof Pari knows that Neeti will get her killed anytime. Instead of running for her life, she's still busy romancing that moron.

Rajeev's stance is very clear. He wants both the women. One for all the emotional support and patni dharam while the other to warm his bed. And Pari is totally ok with this arrangement. As long as Rajeev "cares" for her, she'll accommodate any no. of other wives. Now if Neeti wants Rajeev, then she should either become another Pari or a full time killer. There's no other option.

I feel bad for the child who's going to be born in between these criminals. It is going to have one hell of a messed up life. I don't understand how people are ok with such regressive shows that openly promote bigamy, which is a crime. Why's no one petitioning now against such crap?

i know we have discussed this earlier. But did rajiv tells neeti clearly that he wants both neeti n pari? I don't watch episodes now. I remember he told neeti 'i love u n i care for pari, becoz she is carrying our baby' which is a lie we all know. He neither loves neeti nor does he care about padi, if he were caring n loving, he would've never ever kept both girls in same house with himself after knowing how much damage is caused by this trio living together. He would've told either neeti or pari to leave. N neeti will never be redeemed coz makers made her negative just to whitewash padi n rajiv. So i have stopped expecting that. Seriously her 'sanju mera hai' jaap is so damn annoying what has sanju done to be desired so strongly by both girls? Only thing i'm waiting for is neeti trying to kill sanju coz i know makers will never make her positive again so negative hone ka kuch toh faida ho. I want her to hate gaanju. N do u really think that baby will ever come out? Lol! 10 months r passed n that padi is not even fat. Even after so many accidents, she claims the child is alive

Edited by Jazzkapur - 5 months ago
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i know we have discussed this earlier. But did rajiv tells neeti clearly that he wants both neeti n pari? I don't watch episodes now. I remember he told neeti 'i love u n i care for pari, becoz she is carrying our baby' which is a lie we all know. He neither loves neeti nor does he care about padi, if he were caring n loving, he would've never ever kept both girls in same house with himself after knowing how much damage is caused by this trio living together. He would've told either neeti or pari to leave. N neeti will never be redeemed coz makers made her negative just to whitewash padi n rajiv. So i have stopped expecting that. Seriously her 'sanju mera hai' jaap is so damn annoying what has sanju done to be desired so strongly by both girls? Only thing i'm waiting for is neeti trying to kill sanju coz i know makers will never make her positive again so negative hone ka kuch toh faida ho. I want her to hate gaanju. N do u really think that baby will ever come out? Lol! 10 months r passed n that padi is not even fat. Even after so many accidents, she claims the child is alive

True dear.. Neeti's character has been destroyed beyond repair just because the main female lead should be glorified & must also get the male lead in the end. It's really sad to see a once strong & independent character getting ruined like this. & now, Neeti has even stopped reasoning. Even her mother can't make her understand! 

I wonder why Tanvi is still doing the show?? I feel very bad for her as she's such a cute & talented actress. There's no need for her to play second fiddle to Aanchal Sahu.

Can't we make a petition & ask the makers for a better deal for Neeti??