Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: shirin04

https://youtu.be/8wG8oRXCucc?si=qAPg2xwoj06i-vgb 

Why does pari want the kid to be like his father? Exactly what qualities does rajeev have that is so aspirational that she wants the kid to be like him smiley11   
mtlb had hai appeasement ki pari ka rajiv ke samne. smiley35 
and people think this woman was going to sacrife her husband. Inko toh apne husban ki pooja krne se fursat nh milti.  Jo banda bigamy krke, 1 din mein apne ex wife ko bhul ke khushi khushi bina koyi regret jataye life jee rha hai woh banda ke tarha kon apne future bacche ko bana chahega. 
but genuinely is bacche ki kya footi kismat hai - rajiv jaisa tharki baap, neeti jaisi obsessive ma who keeps on trying different ways to murder and pari jaisi doormat surrogate mother. Mein hoti toh 5 saal ki umar mein hi bhaag jati aise logo ke ass pass se.smiley11smiley37

That old song 'bhala hai, bura hai, jaisa bhi hai, mera pati devta hai' suits Pari the doormat perfectly. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

muje ek baat batao iss ghatiya pari ko Barnala Jana tab kyu ni yaad aaya jab Raju roz isko aankho ke samne neeti se romance karta tha, jab iski mom ne ro ro ke isko phone pe wapas bulaya tha, n most importantly jab neeti isko harr tarike se bolti thi ki 'chali jaa yahan se'? Pari ki mom toh ab bhi coma me hai nah? Iska bahanna ye tha ki uski mom coma me hai toh usko yahan rukna padega which doesn't make any sense anyways. Actually teeno ki moms coma me hain fir b ye sab log uthke barnala aa gaye? N where is vicky? Vicky's mom is there. But where is vicky?

Pari's mom kept chanting repeatedly "Aaja puttar ghar aaja". But this shameless woman didn't care about her mom's tears and pain at all. She stayed back in that house, doing jhadu pocha to impress the bajwas and continued seducing Raju. 

And wish they could bring Vicky back. VikNeeti scenes used to be my favorite. But considering how biased the writers are towards Raju and Pari, I know this is a far-fetched dream. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Pari's mom kept chanting repeatedly "Aaja puttar ghar aaja". But this shameless woman didn't care about her mom's tears and pain at all. She stayed back in that house, doing jhadu pocha to impress the bajwas and continued seducing Raju. 

And wish they could bring Vicky back. VikNeeti scenes used to be my favorite. But considering how biased the writers are towards Raju and Pari, I know this is a far-fetched dream. 

pari didn't even bother to get her mom her property back by telling rajiv to give back her dahej. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Pari is crazy or what she wants the kid to be a carbon copy of his /her father,so she wants the kid when he/she grows up to be selfish cheater and bigamist and ruins 2 girls or 2 boys livessmiley37. Sometimes this Pari makes me laugh😂

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

i know makers won't let it happen but I was wondering imagine if neeti moves on n plans to marry vikram. But rajiv loses his memory n goes into that phase when he was happily married to neeti. So what will pari do? I think she will tell neeti to live with rajiv as his wife, without caring about her brother vikram. If pari can ignore her mother n her so called bff neeti's pain for rajiv, then she can ignore vikram also. She can do anything to give pleasure to rajiv. If rajiv tells her to do a threesome with him n neeti, she will do it. Sauten ke roop me toh usne pehle bhi neeti ko accept Kia tha. When rajiv wanted to keep both neeti n pari, pari was perfectly okay with it tabhi toh Ghar chhodke nai gai. Agar rajiv usse bole 'today i want to have sex with neeti. Tum dusre room me dood peeke so jao. N jaate waqt darwaza band karke jana' pari will definitely obey his orders. Even if rajiv rapes another girl in front of pari, still pari will support rajiv. I want to know ki rajiv aisa kya kare jisse pari usko support na kare.