Parineetii EDT # 3/ DT note pg 6, pg 7

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
#1

Hello and welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread # 3 for Parineetii!


This thread has been created to facilitate discussions on each episode of the show and the events that occur day-to-day. 

Discussions on the show's episodes can continue until the thread has reached its max limit of 150 pages whereupon I will make a new thread. 


Please respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions.

India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. 

Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 



Please follow the IF CoC guidelines

  • Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks, hate speech, and offensive language.
  • Stay on topic: Make sure your posts are relevant to the topic being discussed, and avoid posting irrelevant or off-topic content.
  • Use proper language and grammar: Write clearly and concisely, and avoid using slang, texting abbreviations, or all caps.
  • Don't spam: Avoid posting spam, advertisements, or irrelevant links. React instead of +1 posts: Instead of writing simple "+1" or "I agree" posts, use the reaction system or write a more meaningful comment to contribute to the discussion.
  • Report inappropriate content: If you come across any inappropriate content, report it to the moderators.
  • Follow the rules: Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of the forum, and make sure to follow them at all times.
  • Address moderation issues privately: If you have a concern about moderation, please address it through a private message to a Moderator or Admin rather than in a public forum post.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         

In addition, please keep these guidelines in mind,

  • Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show.
  • Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.
  • Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay.
  • Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.
  • Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows.



Have fun discussing! 


- Parineetii DT

 

Link to 

EDT # 1

EDT # 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

1474

Views

41294

Users

25

Likes

4586

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 3 months ago
#2

I think Ye pura track makers ne neetjeet ke liye nai, parirajneeti ko firse ek sath Bajwa house me rakhne ke liye kia h. Coz they will say 'neeti ko safe rakhne ke liye usse BH me rakho' arre Bajwa house koi white House or thana thodi hai? Fir toh neeti ka ghar se bahar nikalna hi band karna padega. N Bajwa house me rehke neeti ki mental health ni safe rehne dengi ye auraten

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
#3

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I think Ye pura track makers ne neetjeet ke liye nai, parirajneeti ko firse ek sath Bajwa house me rakhne ke liye kia h. Coz they will say 'neeti ko safe rakhne ke liye usse BH me rakho' arre Bajwa house koi white House or thana thodi hai? Fir toh neeti ka ghar se bahar nikalna hi band karna padega. N Bajwa house me rehke neeti ki mental health ni safe rehne dengi ye auraten


auratein kam sirf ek yahi chamkili taiji h

ek track isme ye bhi aa jaye jahan is taiji ko iske pati ne dhokha diya ho

sb pta lg jayega ise

jitni obssessed ye hai pariraju ko lkr

utni hi pari h

nahi to kaun bewakoofon ki tarah vrat kare aise dhokhebaaz insan k liye

literally

pari possesed h koi atma se jo peecha hi nhi choda isne rajeev ka

aur ab neeti bhi ho jayegi

literally m neeti+raju ka temporary romance dekhna chahti hu ki ye romance karein pari k samne

is ghatiya aurat ko tb pta lgega

aur temporary isliye kyunki sahi m rajeev deserves no one besides pari lkn dono mar jaye is season m to zyada better h

dharti p bojh hote in jaise log jo apni best friend se jhooth bol kr uska ghar hi kha jayein

even bacha bhi

aise logon ko dharti p hona hi ni chaiye

literally dharti p bojh log h ye

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 3 months ago
#4

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll


auratein kam sirf ek yahi chamkili taiji h

ek track isme ye bhi aa jaye jahan is taiji ko iske pati ne dhokha diya ho

sb pta lg jayega ise

jitni obssessed ye hai pariraju ko lkr

utni hi pari h

nahi to kaun bewakoofon ki tarah vrat kare aise dhokhebaaz insan k liye

literally

pari possesed h koi atma se jo peecha hi nhi choda isne rajeev ka

aur ab neeti bhi ho jayegi

literally m neeti+raju ka temporary romance dekhna chahti hu ki ye romance karein pari k samne

is ghatiya aurat ko tb pta lgega

aur temporary isliye kyunki sahi m rajeev deserves no one besides pari lkn dono mar jaye is season m to zyada better h

dharti p bojh hote in jaise log jo apni best friend se jhooth bol kr uska ghar hi kha jayein

even bacha bhi

aise logon ko dharti p hona hi ni chaiye

literally dharti p bojh log h ye

agar taai ke sath aisa ho gaya nah toh ye taai ulta pari se hi empathize karegi n apni sauten ko neeti se compare karegi. Iski khopdi me ye baat nahi aati ki rajneeti were married in true sense n pariraju did wrong with neeti. Btw why do u call taai 'chamkili' 😂

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
#5

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

agar taai ke sath aisa ho gaya nah toh ye taai ulta pari se hi empathize karegi n apni sauten ko neeti se compare karegi. Iski khopdi me ye baat nahi aati ki rajneeti were married in true sense n pariraju did wrong with neeti. Btw why do u call taai 'chamkili' 😂


arey she always wears tadakte bhadakte kapde 

and looks like she is nayi naveli bride

thats why i called her chamkili

p.s. though i know in indian households chamkili word is loved too

but here 

aisa lgta hai itne bhari bharkam kapdon se compete kr rhi ho pari/neeti k sth

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
#6

tbh 

when neeti's reasoning is explained then she is murderer

and pari's reasoning(acc to her fans)-->hum to entertainment k liye pariraj ko like krte hai


neeti's crimes-->murderer

pariraj crimes-->victim/entertainment

hypocrisy enoughsmiley39


p.s. same here guys

hum bhi entertainment k liye neeti ko like krte hai

jaise movies m dikhate h hero ko villain bnte dekh...jb vo apna revenge leta hai

same here

we want neeti to take revenge on cheap pariraju


jab hum movie m support kr skte h 

same here we are supporting neeti...go girl ...get them...make their life hell

make them cry bloody tearssmiley19

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 3 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

tbh 

when neeti's reasoning is explained then she is murderer

and pari's reasoning(acc to her fans)-->hum to entertainment k liye pariraj ko like krte hai


neeti's crimes-->murderer

pariraj crimes-->victim/entertainment

hypocrisy enoughsmiley39


p.s. same here guys

hum bhi entertainment k liye neeti ko like krte hai

jaise movies m dikhate h hero ko villain bnte dekh...jb vo apna revenge leta hai

same here

we want neeti to take revenge on cheap pariraju


jab hum movie m support kr skte h 

same here we are supporting neeti...go girl ...get them...make their life hell

make them cry bloody tearssmiley19

sab log entertainment ke liye hi dekhte hain but ye log toh pariraju ki galati accept hi ni karte. Religion n apne khudke parents ki beizati karte hain pariraju ki harkatein justify karne ke liye

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 3 months ago
#8

Iss show me vaise toh logic naam ki chiz nai but muje point out karna h. Why the hell were neeti n her mom going to railway station? To go to Barnala? Why? They have their house in Chandigarh n neeti wants to become air hostess. So why is she going back? Barnala se toh bhag ke aai thi. Also, if neeti is faking amnesia, why is she not telling rakesh n convincing him to team up with her to separate pariraju? Rakesh is trying to sell her. Negative neeti would've definitely tried to convince him to save herself. But now neeti is not doing it. So all the logics r screaming that neeti has actually lost her memory but makers ko logic ki ni padi. Also, today funny thing was that Daljit said bajwas blame him for every problem. Lol! Daljit aisa kuch nai hai. They don't even think about u at all. Especially ur mom doesn't give a damn about u. They blame neeti for all problems n for all the crimes of others before she even entered that house. N why was rakesh asking neeti 'mai tumhe kaisa lagta hu' usko neeti ko bechna hai ya khudko bechna hai?

Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
Posted: 3 months ago
#9

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Iss show me vaise toh logic naam ki chiz nai but muje point out karna h. Why the hell were neeti n her mom going to railway station? To go to Barnala? Why? They have their house in Chandigarh n neeti wants to become air hostess. So why is she going back? Barnala se toh bhag ke aai thi. Also, if neeti is faking amnesia, why is she not telling rakesh n convincing him to team up with her to separate pariraju? Rakesh is trying to sell her. Negative neeti would've definitely tried to convince him to save herself. But now neeti is not doing it. So all the logics r screaming that neeti has actually lost her memory but makers ko logic ki ni padi. Also, today funny thing was that Daljit said bajwas blame him for every problem. Lol! Daljit aisa kuch nai hai. They don't even think about u at all. Especially ur mom doesn't give a damn about u. They blame neeti for all problems n for all the crimes of others before she even entered that house. N why was rakesh asking neeti 'mai tumhe kaisa lagta hu' usko neeti ko bechna hai ya khudko bechna hai?

smiley37👌

I feel neeti is not faking it. The goons even hurt neeti's mom today. And it's pretty clear neetikesh are not a team cause Rakesh was thinking to himself about taking his revenge on neeti. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 3 months ago
#10

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

smiley37👌

I feel neeti is not faking it. The goons even hurt neeti's mom today. And it's pretty clear neetikesh are not a team cause Rakesh was thinking to himself about taking his revenge on neeti. 

ye toh kabka clear hai hi that neetikesh r not 1 team. Point is that if neeti is faking her amnesia, she is faking in front of rakesh also or she actually have amnesia. All the logics say that she actually have amnesia