Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

A scumbag of a man wants both women in his life. But who should blamed.. the woman. smiley32 Pari kaunsi black magic jaanti hai that she can change anyone's feelings? Fact is, Rajeev is a moron, a bigamist who cannot stay happy withobne woman. Pari and Neeti nahi toh he will find some other women. Pari should be called out for her spinelessness and lack of self-respect. But not for a grown ass man's decisions. 

I never said the moron is not be blamed. Thik hai woh toh scumbag, moron, girna hua insaan hai. 

Lekin since Padi Devi is so called positive kya uski harkattein are not be equally blamed???? 

When he had made a decision and claimed his love for Neeti what was the need for Padi Devi to hover around him and give those despo expressions??? 

See a man likes to be a hero and save a girl, it boosts their ego and that's what Padi did. She kept on hovering and being all helpless to make him the hero. She played Damsel in distress very well. Reason why I am blaming her is because while she was romancing the moron she kept on saying things to Neeti about how much the moron loves Neeti. Agar Padi could go and speak such things to Neeti then clearly she knew what she was doing.

Worst is she kept on feeding Neeti with all the pacifying lies or to keep her calm while she plays her game. She kept on hanging Neeti will all false hopes and dreams and meanwhile in her actions he did all the opposite. Can you not see what a cheap and dirty game she played with Neeti???? 

Please don't come up with this woman card. The moron is moron,  but she is righteousness na? Since she could preach the right things that meant she knew what was right and wrong and yet in actions she did the opposite. If a man flirts with you and you give him signals that you enjoying and don't mind than he will keep on doing it and might even try to cross line. But if you raise a concern or let him know that you don't appreciate it then obviously the man will stop right there and hence that boundary will be created.

This boundary was never created by Padi Devi. She full too enjoyed it and ulta flirted more with the moron. 

Is it so difficult to understand this being a woman yourself I assume? 

Edited by sumz_d - 6 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team PariRaj

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

jab ek khilone se mann bhar jaye nah toh dusre khilone me zyada interest aa jata hai. For rajiv, both girls r like toys. He has been playing with both of them since always. Rajiv was always like that. He never respected neeti's emotions that's why he always lied to her. He wanted to sleep with neeti at any cost uske liye chahe neeti ko kitna hi jhut bolna pade, he didn't care. He didn't care for neeti's real consent. I wonder if neeti had always rejected his proposal n dated someone else, what he would've done? I think he would've tried to harm neeti's boyfriend n neeti. Coz for him, neeti n pari r toys, who only belongs to him

Rajeev's funda is simple, he wants what he cannot get. He's behind Pari now because he thinks she can leave anytime. So he will do anything to manipulate her into staying. He thought he will have fun with Neeti because she don't know the truth. But now she knows and refuses to entertain him. So he's back with I love you Neeti, I care for you rubbish. Both the girls are toys for him. And Bajwas are totally ok with it too. These people are disgusting. And it is sad Pari and Neeti's characters have come to this point that they are vying for the attention of such worthless morons. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Neeti lost her self-respect the day she chose to murder soneone to stay with a cheater. Heck, if she chose to murder Rajeev, I would still understand. But no, she will kill the other woman and then continue to serve the same cheater. 

yes that's what i said. She has lost her self respect n she is loosing it more n more day by day. N if we talk about morals, then both rajiv n padi's murders r wrong coz they both emotionally tortured neeti so they deserved emotional torture, not death but as a viewer, it would be a nice relief to see irritating characters dead. So i won't mind both padi n rajiv dead but we know it won't happen so I'm only hoping for neeti to atleast attempt murder on rajiv

Neeti lost her self-respect the day she chose to murder soneone to stay with a cheater. Heck, if she chose to murder Rajeev, I would still understand. But no, she will kill the other woman and then continue to serve the same cheater. 

Neeti lost her self respect agreed 

But according to you Padi Devi did not? The day she started enjoying romancing with the moron after he had claimed to love Neeti that was not self depreciating eh? 

So much biasedness.

Pehle jisne game khela woh self respect nahi khoya. But jisne react kiya usne zarur khoya. smiley11

Just Imagine your bff keeps on giving you hope about how much your husband loves you but at the same time you will witness your husband and bff romancing openly. Kua haal hoga aapke mental state ka??? 

Kabhi socha hai? 

janecastle thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I never said the moron is not be blamed. Thik hai woh toh scumbag, moron, girna hua insaan hai. 

Lekin since Padi Devi is so called positive kya uski harkattein are not be equally blamed???? 

When he had made a decision and claimed his love for Neeti what was the need for Padi Devi to hover around him and give those despo expressions??? 

See a man likes to be a hero and save a girl, it boosts their ego and that's what Padi did. She kept on hovering and being all helpless to make him the hero. She played Damsel in distress very well. Reason why I am blaming her is because while she was romancing the moron she kept on saying things to Neeti about how much the moron loves Neeti. Agar Padi could go and speak such things to Neeti then clearly she knew what she was doing.

Worst is she kept on feeding Neeti with all the pacifying lies or to keep her calm while she plays her game. She kept on hanging Neeti will all false hopes and dreams and meanwhile in her actions he did all the opposite. Can you not see what a cheap and dirty game she played with Neeti???? 

Please don't come up with this woman card. The moron is moron,  but she is righteousness na? Since she could preach the right things that meant she knew what was right and wrong and yet in actions she did the opposite. If a man flirts with you and you give him signals that you enjoying and don't mind than he will keep on doing it and might even try to cross line. But if you raise a concern or let him know that you don't appreciate it then obviously the man will stop right there and hence that boundary will be created.

This boundary was never created by Padi Devi. She full too enjoyed it and ulta flirted more with the moron. 

Is it so difficult to understand this being a woman yourself I assume? 

I never claimed Pari is righteous or that she's a devi. I have called out Pari for her actions, her desperation to serve Rajeev and her lack of dignity. Pari should be blamed for her actions, not Rajeev's decisions. A grown up person is responsible for their actions. Not the rubbish like she seduced him and confused his feelings. If his feelings for Neeti were genuine and strong, no matter what Pari does, he would not go behind her. But that is not the case. He has no genuine feelings for anyone. And that is his character. Pari has no role in that. Pari should be blamed for deceiving her best friend, lying to her and romancing Rajeev at any chance. But not for Rajeev's actions and his choices. 

janecastle thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yes that's what i said. She has lost her self respect n she is loosing it more n more day by day. N if we talk about morals, then both rajiv n padi's murders r wrong coz they both emotionally tortured neeti so they deserved emotional torture, not death but as a viewer, it would be a nice relief to see irritating characters dead. So i won't mind both padi n rajiv dead but we know it won't happen so I'm only hoping for neeti to atleast attempt murder on rajiv

If Neeti had gone completely psycho and plotted to murder both Rajeev and Pari, I would have no problem. Both are dharti pe bhoj and should be removed. But I have problem with Neeti's selective outrage. She wants to kill only the other woman and live with the cheating scumbag. Serve him, make him happy, give him kids and let him enjoy. I have a issue with that.

janecastle thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Neeti lost her self respect agreed 

But according to you Padi Devi did not? The day she started enjoying romancing with the moron after he had claimed to love Neeti that was not self depreciating eh? 

So much biasedness.

Pehle jisne game khela woh self respect nahi khoya. But jisne react kiya usne zarur khoya. smiley11

Just Imagine your bff keeps on giving you hope about how much your husband loves you but at the same time you will witness your husband and bff romancing openly. Kua haal hoga aapke mental state ka??? 

Kabhi socha hai? 

Where did I say she did not? Please point out the post where I said this. If you cannot, then don't put words in my mouth and make your own assumptions. To me, both of them lack self-respect and dignity. None of them deserve any support.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Rajeev's funda is simple, he wants what he cannot get. He's behind Pari now because he thinks she can leave anytime. So he will do anything to manipulate her into staying. He thought he will have fun with Neeti because she don't know the truth. But now she knows and refuses to entertain him. So he's back with I love you Neeti, I care for you rubbish. Both the girls are toys for him. And Bajwas are totally ok with it too. These people are disgusting. And it is sad Pari and Neeti's characters have come to this point that they are vying for the attention of such worthless morons. 

true. But i don't think rajiv even needs to manipulate pari into staying. Coz many times taaiji has stopped her n many times she herself stayed without any reason. N now pari knows that she is not safe in Bajwa house n family members don't care about her safety so she should not stop from leaving just becoz someone asks her to stop coz the people asking her to stop, r not unsafe. Atleast neeti feels safe in this house but pari have the biggest danger in this house so she should run as far as possible but no she is staying here, why? For neeti? Neeti doesn't want her, uski wajah se hi toh pari unsafe h, for rajiv n taaiji? These hypocrites r not caring for pari's life coz they r forcing her to stay with her murderers. So why is she still staying here? Neeti is insane n makers r showing her insane but makers show padi as sane girl, who is also insane another level. That is most irritating thing

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

If Neeti had gone completely psycho and plotted to murder both Rajeev and Pari, I would have no problem. Both are dharti pe bhoj and should be removed. But I have problem with Neeti's selective outrage. She wants to kill only the other woman and live with the cheating scumbag. Serve him, make him happy, give him kids and let him enjoy. I have a issue with that.

i also have a issue with that. Seriously her 'sanju mera hai' dialogues gets on my nerves

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: prerna15

Oh dear! That's indeed pitiful then!! Don't know what to say..

actually actors understand that it is part of their job to play whatever writer writes. Tanvi is getting equal screenspace, good money n she has good friends on set. Every character is nonsense in this show. This way, every actor had to leave their work n not everyone can afford it