Parineetii Episode Discussion #1|*DT NOTE P. 23*|

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hello and welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread # 1 for Parineetii!

This thread has been created to facilitate discussions on each episode of the show and the events that occur day-to-day. 

Discussions on the show's episodes can continue until the thread has reached its max limit of 150 pages whereupon I will make a new thread. 

Please respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions.

India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. 

Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

Please follow the IF CoC guidelines

• Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks, hate speech, and offensive language.
  • Stay on topic: Make sure your posts are relevant to the topic being discussed, and avoid posting irrelevant or off-topic content.
  • Use proper language and grammar: Write clearly and concisely, and avoid using slang, texting abbreviations, or all caps.
  • Don't spam: Avoid posting spam, advertisements, or irrelevant links. React instead of +1 posts: Instead of writing simple "+1" or "I agree" posts, use the reaction system or write a more meaningful comment to contribute to the discussion.
  • Report inappropriate content: If you come across any inappropriate content, report it to the moderators.
  • Follow the rules: Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of the forum, and make sure to follow them at all times.
  • Address moderation issues privately: If you have a concern about moderation, please address it through a private message to a Moderator or Admin rather than in a public forum post.

In addition, please keep these guidelines in mind,

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show.
  • Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.
  • Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay.
  • Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.
  • Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows.

Have fun discussing! 

- Parineetii DT

Link to EDT # 2

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So yesterday was another funny one! When will Niti learn that, by putting Pari in danger, she is eventually inviting trouble for herself, as Rajiv will for sure go save her? It's like, even though he's not yet in love with Pari, Niti will keep doing her "best" till he does eventually fall for her and starts hating Niti.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how, even though both girls refused to wear the gifts given by Rajiv, Pariraj were in matching outfits? 

Last but not least, shame on Niti's mom and Gurinder for knowing her intention to harm Pari and still not doing a thing to stop her except for blabbering stuff. Had they really wanted to stop her, they'd have informed Taiji, Rajiv and the rest of the family in time.

All their baddua and gussa is for Pari, but their laadli is even allowed to kill people, even pregnant ladies. I hope the first thing Pammy does upon reaching back home from the hospital is throwing out Niti + her mom, Bebe & Gurinder.

Edited by KalmaLove92 - 5 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Thank you Lizsmiley27

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am glad someone in this show actually remembered there's something called divorce. But unfortunately, iss se bhi kuch nahi hoga. This just looks like another ploy by Neeti to "get" Rajeev. Waise how exactly is Neeti planning to get a divorce when she's not even legally married. Rajeev is still legally married to Pari, something which no cared about. Not even Rajeev who was supposedly head over heels in love with Neeti. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I am glad someone in this show actually remembered there's something called divorce. But unfortunately, iss se bhi kuch nahi hoga. This just looks like another ploy by Neeti to "get" Rajeev. Waise how exactly is Neeti planning to get a divorce when she's not even legally married. Rajeev is still legally married to Pari, something which no cared about. Not even Rajeev who was supposedly head over heels in love with Neeti. 

TY!!! 

This is just more emotional blackmail by Niti and playing the victim card to get insta-forgiveness and force Pari outta the BH.

Oh well, after the several criminal activities she has been doing, Pari leaving won't change a thing in Niti's favor.

And especially when it comes out that Niti tried to even kill Taiji to shut her up abt her most recent kaand, Rajiv will be totally disgusted by her... the guy might be a nightmare as a spouse, but he has the sweetest bond with Taiji/Tauji and respects them alot.

If he comes to know Niti tried to hurt one of them, he might finally regret marrying this awfulness called Niti. 

Also, good look to Niti living w Sanju in a non existent marriage... the real and legal wife is still Pari, Niti is what she once called the relationdhip btw Pariraj. Oh, the irony of it all!!

That said, I'm glad Pari will be leaving that madhouse soon... although Niti's mom won't let her live in peace over there, either, it seems.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

TY!!! 

This is just more emotional blackmail by Niti and playing the victim card to get insta-forgiveness and force Pari outta the BH.

Oh well, after the several criminal activities she has been doing, Pari leaving won't change a thing in Niti's favor.

And especially when it comes out that Niti tried to even kill Taiji to shut her up abt her most recent kaand, Rajiv will be totally disgusted by her... the guy might be a nightmare as a spouse, but he has the sweetest bond with Taiji/Tauji and respects them alot.

If he comes to know Niti tried to hurt one of them, he might finally regret marrying this awfulness called Niti. 

Also, good look to Niti living w Sanju in a non existent marriage... the real and legal wife is still Pari, Niti is what she once called the relationdhip btw Pariraj. Oh, the irony of it all!!

That said, I'm glad Pari will be leaving that madhouse soon... although Niti's mom won't let her live in peace over there, either, it seems.

Is it confirmed Pari is actually leaving? She should have done that a long time ago. But I hate Neeti's mother. That woman destroyed her own daughter's life and now she's after Pari. Neeti's mother and Gurinder are easily the most irritating characters in this show.

KalmaLove92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Is it confirmed Pari is actually leaving? She should have done that a long time ago. But I hate Neeti's mother. That woman destroyed her own daughter's life and now she's after Pari. Neeti's mother and Gurinder are easily the most irritating characters in this show.

Not yet.

But I'm hoping so.... Niti EMB Pari to her advantage all the time. There's a small video on youtube with ths udio unclear, all I could hear was Suckwinder saying "I would throw you outta here in a min, but it's my sister's house", so I assumed Pari had left BH as per Niti's orders, and since she can't leave CG without her mom, she simply stays someplace else.

Girl needs to make some distance with the Bajwas and grow up, learn that there's a whole universe beyond Niti and Rajiv.

KalmaLove92 thumbnail

And I agree 100% on Sukhwinder and Gurinder, Jane... by far the most hateful characters on the show: both have messed up their kid's lives and refuse to take responsibility for it, dragging Pari through the mud when she was frauded and betrayed and had her bff try to kill her nth times.

Such awful mothers and human beings they are!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Thank god a thread that we can have a healthy discussion as per on going storyline & narrative🙏🏼

Neeti and divorce that can never happen its a plan to divert the attention from her crimes afterall she tried to kill Taiji this is something unknown to PariRaj. This Neeti drama is building up for PariRaj divorce track remember the kc promise Neeti mom told Pari so this is it the time is here for PariRaj divorce

RN marriage is invalid wonder what divorce she is talking about the court will laugh at her and silent her as she is not the real legal wife of Rajeev and with her this step she can send Rajeev to jail too for bigamy & fraud as the legal system will see how Rajeev married Pari cheated her in marriage with Neeti and marry Neeti with another name and perhaps her mother too accompany her son for stealing Pari's property in the name of marriage. Chaal ulta padh jayega and Rajeev will be send to jail

Neeti and her mom need to be grateful to Pari that she never send Neeti to jail for attempt to murder

She has no brains too in yesterday epi Bebe was posioning her to kill Taiji she still can't see through that evil cunning old lady that she is using Neeti to destroy Bajwa family

She will be back to BH in few days thats for sure. So all this building up to PariRaj divorce

Edited by Mages - 5 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Its good that Neeti talk abt divorce thats how it should be but this was relevant when she was not doing any crimes now when she is  talking abt it seem like a new plan to distract all her criminal activities and play victim card. If she has guts admit your whole sins and confess that you tried to kill Pari Baby Taiji and than talk abt divorce helding your head high. Now its more of a gameplan