Parineetii EDT # 4|| DT NOTE P.29, P. 126 - Page 6

Daily Charcha

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

46.9k

Users

23

Likes

4.8k

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#51

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Exactly. The show was doing great when Neeti was positive. People liked the fact that she isn't the typical abla naari damsel in distress type of FL and brought some freshness to the show. 

Nobody wants to see Neeti fighting for loser Raju. This is the Neeti we wanna see-

IMG_20240501_000617.jpg

true. Actually trp comes from neutral audience, Those who have trp meter installed on their TVs. Every viewer can't contribute to trp. I feel trp goes up when there comes a turning point or a very big drama or a very big revelation in the show. That's what creates interest in neutral audience. But after that, when the scenes gets repetitive, trp starts decreasing sometimes slowly, sometimes rapidly. Now the scenes r hell repetitive so neutral audience is loosing interest day by day.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#52

Originally posted by: sumz_d


More than Positive Neetii I think majority of audience wants Justice for Neetii and punishment for PariRaju. They want PariRaju to be called out for their behaviour. 


I want to call a Spade a Spade not some "divine hammer" 

Sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat dikhane ki himmat hi nahi hai writers aur makers ko. 


They have literally written a makaar couple who happens to be the so called positive lead couple. 


I think audience just cannot accept this makaar jodi. Mujhe toh PariRaju ko dekh ke goli se udda ne man karta hai. Like you said we as audience enjoy pariraju being in trouble or getting tortured. It gives us pleasure seeing this makaar jodi in trouble. 


More than Neetii its this makaar jodi PariRaju whom audience is not able to like or accept. And rightly so we can't or will never accept this makaar jodi. We want PariRaju to be punished badly. Those eyelocks seducing dance and closeness of PariRaju will never be accepted or justified in audience eyes. 


AUDIENCE HATES PARIRAJU smiley11

Agreed. The more they ignore Neeti's pain and suffering, the more despicable this show and its characters become. 

Infact, the show began going downhill when the makers decided to make cheapsters PariRaju the centre of the universe and ignored the simple fact that this show is called 'PariNeeti' and not 'PariRaju'. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#53

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

true. Actually trp comes from neutral audience, Those who have trp meter installed on their TVs. Every viewer can't contribute to trp. I feel trp goes up when there comes a turning point or a very big drama or a very big revelation in the show. That's what creates interest in neutral audience. But after that, when the scenes gets repetitive, trp starts decreasing sometimes slowly, sometimes rapidly. Now the scenes r hell repetitive so neutral audience is loosing interest day by day.

Yep. The same old hospital, court, police station scenes, overdose of Pariraju scenes, Neeti's character being destroyed have led the neutral audience to slowly begin to lose interest in the show. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#54

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Agreed. The more they ignore Neeti's pain and suffering, the more despicable this show and its characters become. 

Infact, the show began going downhill when the makers decided to make cheapsters PariRaju the centre of the universe and ignored the simple fact that this show is called 'PariNeeti' and not 'PariRaju'. 

it's so ironic that neeti always becomes unsuccessful in harming pari n pariraju successfully ruined neeti's life, still makers portray neeti as dayan jo dusro ka Ghar barbad karti hai. Like seriously? Dayan n naagin type of adjectives fit on pari, rajiv n taai n bajwas coz unhone neeti ka Ghar barbad kia. Ghar kya uski mental health, uski achhai sab chheen li neeti se. Sahi hai jab se neeti ko dayan dikhana start kia hai tabse trp sirf low hi Hui hai before IPL

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago
#55

Originally posted by: Goldstar7

Look like pari will go into coma and they will take 5 yr leap with raju marrying vampy neeti for sake of babysmiley36 Bewakoof   pari getting out of coma after yrs to find out  saint raju  again cheated her and now wants  to live with neeti  ,ekta s formula for almost two decades now smiley36


No leap at the moment. Rakesh kidnaps Pari from the hospital😡🤦🏻‍♀️. The plan of NeetiKesh was to kill Pari but when than Rakesh heart melt seeing Pari😂he kidnaps her🤦🏻‍♀️ this show will run only with functions parties than plot & plan to kill Pari than hospital & jail and the cycle continues

Edited by Mages - 2 months ago
BidishaDevi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Posted: 2 months ago
#56

Ye ladki aur kitna giregismiley11Isko dekh kar bohot bhayanak vibes aa rahi hain, sach mein!💀🧟‍♀️

https://youtu.be/LSY_YtzZCss?si=5-zCfvoH_AblwDDb

Edited by BidishaDevi - 2 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#57

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

it's so ironic that neeti always becomes unsuccessful in harming pari n pariraju successfully ruined neeti's life, still makers portray neeti as dayan jo dusro ka Ghar barbad karti hai. Like seriously? Dayan n naagin type of adjectives fit on pari, rajiv n taai n bajwas coz unhone neeti ka Ghar barbad kia. Ghar kya uski mental health, uski achhai sab chheen li neeti se. Sahi hai jab se neeti ko dayan dikhana start kia hai tabse trp sirf low hi Hui hai before IPL


ye to acha hua raju ne kabhi neeti ki misunderstandings aur insecurities door nahi ki smiley21

nahi to neeti negative kaise bnti..btao to zarasmiley11neeti ko ache se destroy kaise krte mere pariraju...smiley29

yr vo unsuccessful isliye hi to hoti hai

kyunki mere cheaters aur fraudiee pariraju ka pyaar sacha jo haismiley31

dekha nahi tumne kaise rajeev protect kr rha tha pari. ko....awwww kitna cutu h na smiley9

agar iska 1% bhi neeti ki insecurities ko door krne m lga deta to mere cheaters pariraju ek kaise hote???

bolo???

thank god...ab ek aurat ke sath khel kar dusri k sth khush to hai mera raju

player hai mera raju...hayyeeee...so hotsmiley30

p.s. i like naughty and cutu bad boyssmiley8

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#58

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll


ye to acha hua raju ne kabhi neeti ki misunderstandings aur insecurities door nahi ki smiley21

nahi to neeti negative kaise bnti..btao to zarasmiley11neeti ko ache se destroy kaise krte mere pariraju...smiley29

yr vo unsuccessful isliye hi to hoti hai

kyunki mere cheaters aur fraudiee pariraju ka pyaar sacha jo haismiley31

dekha nahi tumne kaise rajeev protect kr rha tha pari. ko....awwww kitna cutu h na smiley9

agar iska 1% bhi neeti ki insecurities ko door krne m lga deta to mere cheaters pariraju ek kaise hote???

bolo???

thank god...ab ek aurat ke sath khel kar dusri k sth khush to hai mera raju

player hai mera raju...hayyeeee...so hotsmiley30

p.s. i like naughty and cutu bad boyssmiley8

arre taaiji aap yahan? Taaiji, kahin toh baksh do hame. Apne raju n pariraju ke gungaan show me gaa Lena. Yahan forum pe baksh do please. 😂

Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#59

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

it's so ironic that neeti always becomes unsuccessful in harming pari n pariraju successfully ruined neeti's life, still makers portray neeti as dayan jo dusro ka Ghar barbad karti hai. Like seriously? Dayan n naagin type of adjectives fit on pari, rajiv n taai n bajwas coz unhone neeti ka Ghar barbad kia. Ghar kya uski mental health, uski achhai sab chheen li neeti se. Sahi hai jab se neeti ko dayan dikhana start kia hai tabse trp sirf low hi Hui hai before IPL

True. Ye baat toh makers ko bhi pata hai that these adjectives fit Parineet Kakkar perfectly. Woh Parineet hi hai jo apne dost ka ghar, husband, bachha, life sab kuch kha gayi. Ab itna whitewash karne ka kya fayda. People still hate her. 

And this show will continue to go downhill if they don't learn their lesson and repeat the same mistake of showing Neeti negative and do not give her the justice that she deserves. 

The overdose of Pariraju isn't helping either. Remember how poor the trps were during Madhulika kaand when it was all about Parineet Kakkar and Pariraju scenes while there was little to no Neeti scene? The trps have been showing a downward trend post Pariraju marriage and I'm glad people are rejecting this crapfest. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#60

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll


ye to acha hua raju ne kabhi neeti ki misunderstandings aur insecurities door nahi ki smiley21

nahi to neeti negative kaise bnti..btao to zarasmiley11neeti ko ache se destroy kaise krte mere pariraju...smiley29

yr vo unsuccessful isliye hi to hoti hai

kyunki mere cheaters aur fraudiee pariraju ka pyaar sacha jo haismiley31

dekha nahi tumne kaise rajeev protect kr rha tha pari. ko....awwww kitna cutu h na smiley9

agar iska 1% bhi neeti ki insecurities ko door krne m lga deta to mere cheaters pariraju ek kaise hote???

bolo???

thank god...ab ek aurat ke sath khel kar dusri k sth khush to hai mera raju

player hai mera raju...hayyeeee...so hotsmiley30

p.s. i like naughty and cutu bad boyssmiley8

Kaash ye cheapsters and Maha fake Pari and Raju fake kuwe ki chullu bhar pani mein doob ke mar jaate. smiley35

Top