Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team PariNeeti

Posted: 6 months ago

Instead of making this a love triangle I wish they went the Swaragini way and paired Neeti with Pari's brother

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Instead of making this a love triangle I wish they went the Swaragini way and paired Neeti with Pari's brother

I completely agree Pari bro was in love with Neeti i really love their chemistry but it was shown since day 1 promo its abt 2 BFF marrying the same guy and bigamy so no ways audience were cheated expect it the normal love stories of arrange marriages or EK fav revenge marriages

Ekta clearly state look all 3 taking pheres together its a show of a man having 2 wives watch it at your own risk. She clearly said through promos you will not be cheated but definitely get frustrated😡

I knew Neeti might turn grey but negative to this extend i did not expect that. How i decode it

¤ She never thought about her mother once and just ran away from village

¤  When Rajeev was in hospital after saving Pari the ward boy told Neeti that Rajeev is with his wife there was a change of behaviour in her mild change in which she talk to that ward boy very rudely saying he has only one wife/fiancee thats she. I saw that possessive streak in her

¤ Her impulsive nature & stubborness Rajeev ask to do A she does B if its C she does D

¤  She always tell Rajeev not to talk her like that rudely but she can do it qnd disrespect him

¤ During the trip when the guy stole purse from Pari Neeti did caught hold of him and Prateeksha ask the reason why he stole the purse which the guy told Prateeksha and the trio that his wife is very sick and needs money even after hearing his story and the guy himself said that they can call the hospital & ask but she still want to send him to jail & even after Prakteeksha & Pari advising her Neeti is still not convince though

These were her mild grey shades that i notice and know she will turn grey but this extend i never thought so. She is judgemental and its black & white for her there is no grey nor she understand the circumstances and situations she wil l do what she feels is right and will never listen to anyone not even Rajeev. All she need was a trigger to bring out the grey in her Bebe was the trigger

As for Pari i know she loves Neeti that she sacrifice her own jerk of an husband but her blind love for Neeti is so toxic that she hide Neeti crimes & forgives her easily this i did not expect from Pari. They shock me 

Edited by Mages - 6 months ago
Mages thumbnail

The other thing i realise in this show is that they do not understand anything and just want to live in their delusional world

¤ Pari does not want to understand that Neeti is no more the same Neeti she has changed,she treats her as enemy

¤ Rajeev does not want to understand and admit that he has fallen crazily in love with Pari the care for Pari is not plain care its LOVE

¤ Neeti does not want to understand the whole Pariraj marriage circumstances & scenario and she has her opinion to it and its negative. She does not understand the condition Pari is in needs care and concern and she has to help Rajeev in caring pari. She does not understand that its Pari who is first wife of Rajeev,his legal wife and she is 2nd wife. She does not understand the Bajwa Family does love her. She does not understand her best friend is the only person who loves her more than her life and can do anything for her she has sacrifice her life when time comes she will sacrifice her life too

They have lots of understanding problem even with communication because they want to live happy in their own delusional world

Edited by Mages - 6 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Pari needs to understand Neeti has not just changed, she has become a full blown criminal. Her list of crimes keep increasing everyday. First she wanted to abort the baby, without even considering that Pari can be harmed too in that process. Then she tried to get Pari married to a rapist and criminal. Then the multiple attacks on Pari. If it was done one time out of rage, it can be understood. But she planned and plotted regularly like a cold blooded psychopath. Send Pari's mother to coma. And now, she tried to kill Taiji too. She has no problem murdering anyone if she'll get Rajeev. These are not the actions of a heartbroken person, but a criminal. And Pari's excuse to the whole is laughworthy.. that babe manipulated Neeti. Yeah right, Neet toh dhood peeti bachi hai who have no idea that she's committing crime and crime in her obsession. Pari keeps enabling criminals time and again. First she helped Rajeev cover up his bigamy and supported him blindly. Then she hid Neeti's crimes, which ultimately landed her mother in a coma and could have taken Taiji's life. Pari needs to understand that loving someone does not mean you support all their actions, without considering right and wrong.

Mages thumbnail

Just saw SBB segment Pari came to convince Neeti to comeback but Neeti push her on the ground and Rajeev caught her RN has arguement as usual Neeti shouting, Rajeev infront of Neeti holds her hands tightly and bring her away while Neeti looks on

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Just saw SBB segment Pari came to convince Neeti to comeback but Neeti push her on the ground and Rajeev caught her RN has arguement as usual Neeti shouting, Rajeev infront of Neeti holds her hands tightly and bring her away while Neeti looks on

Well, now that Niti is outta the house and Rajiv just saw again Niti being violent with a pregnant Pari... I hope he severely forbids her from going to meet Niti again.

Not that this will be enough to keep Pari & baby safe from phisycal attacks, since Bebe still lives in BH and will happily carry out the plans Niti couldn't.

And everyone might even think behind the next attack there was Niti, even if she is innocent for a change.

Edited by KalmaLove92 - 6 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Team PariNeeti

Originally posted by: Mages

I completely agree Pari bro was in love with Neeti i really love their chemistry but it was shown since day 1 promo its abt 2 BFF marrying the same guy and bigamy so no ways audience were cheated expect it the normal love stories of arrange marriages or EK fav revenge marriages

Ekta clearly state look all 3 taking pheres together its a show of a man having 2 wives watch it at your own risk. She clearly said through promos you will not be cheated but definitely get frustrated😡

I knew Neeti might turn grey but negative to this extend i did not expect that. How i decode it

¤ She never thought about her mother once and just ran away from village

¤  When Rajeev was in hospital after saving Pari the ward boy told Neeti that Rajeev is with his wife there was a change of behaviour in her mild change in which she talk to that ward boy very rudely saying he has only one wife/fiancee thats she. I saw that possessive streak in her

¤ Her impulsive nature & stubborness Rajeev ask to do A she does B if its C she does D

¤  She always tell Rajeev not to talk her like that rudely but she can do it qnd disrespect him

¤ During the trip when the guy stole purse from Pari Neeti did caught hold of him and Prateeksha ask the reason why he stole the purse which the guy told Prateeksha and the trio that his wife is very sick and needs money even after hearing his story and the guy himself said that they can call the hospital & ask but she still want to send him to jail & even after Prakteeksha & Pari advising her Neeti is still not convince though

These were her mild grey shades that i notice and know she will turn grey but this extend i never thought so. She is judgemental and its black & white for her there is no grey nor she understand the circumstances and situations she wil l do what she feels is right and will never listen to anyone not even Rajeev. All she need was a trigger to bring out the grey in her Bebe was the trigger

As for Pari i know she loves Neeti that she sacrifice her own jerk of an husband but her blind love for Neeti is so toxic that she hide Neeti crimes & forgives her easily this i did not expect from Pari. They shock me 

I know the 2 girls were always meant to marry the same guy but they have dragged this misunderstanding too long now. They couldve shown that Neeti found out the truth earlier.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team PariNeeti

And Neeti should have never become negative. I wish she became indepependent and dumped his ass instead. None of these girls have any self respect.

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So I was wrong abt that bts... anyways, soon the divorce track might be coming for Pariraj, because Niti and Bebe's kaands are what move the story along.

But that said, Isn't Anchu looking the prettiest in that green/blue attire? Touchwood <3

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

And Neeti should have never become negative. I wish she became indepependent and dumped his ass instead. None of these girls have any self respect.

Honestly i love PariRaj but than i don't support EMA & Bigamy. I wanted both girls to team up together teach Gurinder and Rajeev a lesson that was what i wanted to watch but Ekta ruin it for me but honestly bigamy ema love triangles  and vamp plotting & planning is nothing new in her show it was tone down but this show is khullam khulla🤦🏻‍♀️