Parineetii EDT # 4|| DT NOTE P.29, P. 126 - Page 5

Daily Charcha

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

46.9k

Users

23

Likes

4.8k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago
#41

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

bold- mere liye ye 2nd show hai. 1st silsila tha jisme lead couple ka chehra dekhke goli se udane ka mann karta tha dono ko


Atleast in Silsila they showed those cheaters in the wrong not some divine shit nonsense. 


This show is beyond Disgusting. 

Has no ethics, morals or basic humanity. 

Sab ke sab characters in Bawja house are bloody hypocrites and have an attitude of "thao is better than thee" innocent haramkhorro ko apne karam pe bilkul guilt feel nahi hota. 


Infact PariRaju deserve HELL as they don't their own karma as wrong. Saale haramkhoor kitna trigger kiya tha Neetii ko with their shitty harkat.smiley7


Ek toh chorri upar se seena chodi  smiley11smiley29smiley7

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#42

Originally posted by: sumz_d


Atleast in Silsila they showed those cheaters in the wrong not some divine shit nonsense. 


This show is beyond Disgusting. 

Has no ethics, morals or basic humanity. 

Sab ke sab characters in Bawja house are bloody hypocrites and have an attitude of "thao is better than thee" innocent haramkhorro ko apne karam pe bilkul guilt feel nahi hota. 


Infact PariRaju deserve HELL as they don't their own karma as wrong. Saale haramkhoor kitna trigger kiya tha Neetii ko with their shitty harkat.smiley7


Ek toh chorri upar se seena chodi  smiley11smiley29smiley7

bold- i think u haven't seen silsila properly. Makers very strongly showed kunal-nandini as divine couple. Also, makers tried to justify them in the name of Juzzbaat. Bohot gaaliyan padti thi makers ko iss baat pe. Good thing about silsila was that they didn't make mauli negative 

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#43

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

bold- i think u haven't seen silsila properly. Makers very strongly showed kunal-nandini as divine couple. Also, makers tried to justify them in the name of Juzzbaat. Bohot gaaliyan padti thi makers ko iss baat pe. Good thing about silsila was that they didn't make mauli negative 

I used to think there cannot be a show worse than Silsila when it comes to display of shamelessness and lack of morals but Parineetii has proven me wrong time and again. 

The makers of this show lack braincells to understand that they didn't have to demonize Neetii to ship their favorite Pariraju. They think this will make us forget all the cheap kaands that Raju and Pari have done in the name of 'lauuu' and 'fraandship'. 

All it really does is make us hate Pariraju more! 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#44

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

I used to think there cannot be a show worse than Silsila when it comes to display of shamelessness and lack of morals but Parineetii has proven me wrong time and again. 

The makers of this show lack braincells to understand that they didn't have to demonize Neetii to ship their favorite Pariraju. They think this will make us forget all the cheap kaands that Raju and Pari have done in the name of 'lauuu' and 'fraandship'. 

All it really does is make us hate Pariraju more! 

ye ek aisa show hai jaha jab so called positive leads ki band bajti hai toh Audience mazak udaati hai. For example, when pari went to jail, the best comment I saw was 'pari apne asli sasural pohoch gai'. When rakesh beated rajiv last time after that neeti's memory loss , people in comments cheered for rakesh saying 'rajiv deserves it'

Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
#45

Originally posted by: Mages

https://youtu.be/bEYx9YeQbUU?si=TQHE6x_ZrwkiBUSH

Once again the same crap of Neeti strangling Pari and Pari's chachi & Bebe comes in😡. How many times will they repeat the same track again & again i am getting fed up. I am in a state that PariRaj separates and start a new story more like restart PariRaj story or just go off air or just kill PariRaj


According to the latest spoilers, Neeti uses Rakesh's help to distract Rajiv, so she can disguise as a nurse and try to kill Pari: literally  the shyte we saw during Pariraj ki wedding.

Hoping for Trps to keep dropping.

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
#46

Look like pari will go into coma and they will take 5 yr leap with raju marrying vampy neeti for sake of babysmiley36 Bewakoof   pari getting out of coma after yrs to find out  saint raju  again cheated her and now wants  to live with neeti  ,ekta s formula for almost two decades now smiley36

Edited by Goldstar7 - 2 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#47

I was going through some comments on insta and I realised almost every Neetii fan has left watching Parineeti post Pariraju's marriage. I guess that explains the drop in trps. This is what you get for villainizing Neetii and giving her no justice while shoving cringe Pariraju down our throats dear makers. Can't wait for the trps to drop further. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#48

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

I was going through some comments on insta and I realised almost every Neetii fan has left watching Parineeti post Pariraju's marriage. I guess that explains the drop in trps. This is what you get for villainizing Neetii and giving her no justice while shoving cringe Pariraju down our throats dear makers. Can't wait for the trps to drop further. 

of course this show is a headache for neeti fans. N also, even for neutral audiences, this show is hell repetitive. They r streching this triangle parirajneeti to no end. How many times people will see same things? Neeti trying to kill pari, rakesh trying to kill or kidnap pari, neeti chasing sanju, hospital drama, pariraju cringe, same dialogues, same scenes. I watched latest sbs n sbb segments. Bilkul same vahi pari pe murder n kidnapping attempt chal Raha hai. Koi bachha b bata dega that pari will be saved coz hazar baar same chiz hui hai. Every1, literally everyone in the audience can easily predict what's going to happen next. So obviously decrease toh hogi hi trps. Aur muje samaj ni aata ki neeti ko negative banake inhone konsa teer maar lia? Trps me koi high jump toh nai aaya neeti ko negative banake. Ulta trps low hoti Jaa Rahi hain. Fir b they don't learn their lesson that everyone wants positive neeti. 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago
#49

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

of course this show is a headache for neeti fans. N also, even for neutral audiences, this show is hell repetitive. They r streching this triangle parirajneeti to no end. How many times people will see same things? Neeti trying to kill pari, rakesh trying to kill or kidnap pari, neeti chasing sanju, hospital drama, pariraju cringe, same dialogues, same scenes. I watched latest sbs n sbb segments. Bilkul same vahi pari pe murder n kidnapping attempt chal Raha hai. Koi bachha b bata dega that pari will be saved coz hazar baar same chiz hui hai. Every1, literally everyone in the audience can easily predict what's going to happen next. So obviously decrease toh hogi hi trps. Aur muje samaj ni aata ki neeti ko negative banake inhone konsa teer maar lia? Trps me koi high jump toh nai aaya neeti ko negative banake. Ulta trps low hoti Jaa Rahi hain. Fir b they don't learn their lesson that everyone wants positive neeti. 

Exactly. The show was doing great when Neeti was positive. People liked the fact Neeti isn't the typical abla naari damsel in distress type of FL and brought some freshness to the show. 

Nobody wants to see Neeti fighting for loser Raju. This is the Neeti we wanna see-

IMG_20240501_000617.jpg

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago
#50

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

of course this show is a headache for neeti fans. N also, even for neutral audiences, this show is hell repetitive. They r streching this triangle parirajneeti to no end. How many times people will see same things? Neeti trying to kill pari, rakesh trying to kill or kidnap pari, neeti chasing sanju, hospital drama, pariraju cringe, same dialogues, same scenes. I watched latest sbs n sbb segments. Bilkul same vahi pari pe murder n kidnapping attempt chal Raha hai. Koi bachha b bata dega that pari will be saved coz hazar baar same chiz hui hai. Every1, literally everyone in the audience can easily predict what's going to happen next. So obviously decrease toh hogi hi trps. Aur muje samaj ni aata ki neeti ko negative banake inhone konsa teer maar lia? Trps me koi high jump toh nai aaya neeti ko negative banake. Ulta trps low hoti Jaa Rahi hain. Fir b they don't learn their lesson that everyone wants positive neeti. 


More than Positive Neetii I think majority of audience wants Justice for Neetii and punishment for PariRaju. They want PariRaju to be called out for their behaviour. 


I want to call a Spade a Spade not some "divine hammer" 

Sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat dikhane ki himmat hi nahi hai writers aur makers ko. 


They have literally written a makaar couple who happens to be the so called positive lead couple. 


I think audience just cannot accept this makaar jodi. Mujhe toh PariRaju ko dekh ke goli se udda ne man karta hai. Like you said we as audience enjoy pariraju being in trouble or getting tortured. It gives us pleasure seeing this makaar jodi in trouble. 


More than Neetii its this makaar jodi PariRaju whom audience is not able to like or accept. And rightly so we can't or will never accept this makaar jodi. We want PariRaju to be punished badly. Those eyelocks seducing dance and closeness of PariRaju will never be accepted or justified in audience eyes. 


AUDIENCE HATES PARIRAJU smiley11

Top