Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

The thing is though I am not calling Sanju/Rajiv a bigamist based on my religion, though  I, too, am a follower of Sanatan dharm. However, I am calling the character this because this is what he is doing on screen. We know the writers believe he is engaged in a crime because everyone on the show hid the matter and they themselves have expressed shame or have gone to lengths to cover it.

My usage of the term is not based on religious beliefs. A better argument is that it is based on India's law. In India, a person cannot be married legally to more than one person; such action is criminal and bigamy. The fact that some religion does not see it as a crime is not relevant. In India it is a crime. By the moderators now privileging religious beliefs over law, it further constrains those who are not religious.

Does this mean from now on there will be consistency where we privilege religion over the country's laws in other scenarios. Well, then Neeti can't be called  criminal because there is such a thing as just killing in most religious systems. It can be argued it is just to kill a woman who is interfering with your marriage since marriage is sacrosanct; too bad about that pesky thing called law, that says it is a crime.

Seriously, there is no reason why we should not be allowed to call Sanju/Rajiv a bigamist because that is what he is doing on our screen. I think the rule is arbitrary.

Most importantly, in addition to the legal argument, Rajiv is portrayed as a Hindu not another religion. In Hinduism, bigamy is not allowed. If others following another religion disagree, it does not apply. This is a Hindu character and Hindu laws apply.

There are other boards on this site that are literally dead. You go there and the last thread is a month ago. This is an active board because people can discuss the show and the characters freely.

I don't know how this will pan out now.

However, I have clearly stated my objection and I am not the moderator.

@underlined:

No babe...It is considered crime only acc to some religions in india.Not all our indian laws are against it.

you are one of my fav but i have to put my point.i hope you will get it from text below.

Here in india,the religion is the prime reason of indian laws related to marriage and bigamy.

Religion is the base where our indian laws of marriage have been made.

I mean to say

there are different indian laws as per the religions present in india.

Example:(this is a excerpt)

polygamy became illegal in India in 1956, uniformly for all of its citizens except for Muslims, who are permitted to have four wives and for Hindus in Goa and along the western coast where bigamy is legal. A polygamous Hindu marriage is null and void.

@bold:-->i agree with you fully the point you have put here .as the drama's characters are depicted as hindu.therefore we are against it.as it is against our indian laws also.

even there are some tribes in india where bigamy is followed.

so yes there are different indian laws for different religions as per particular religion.

I always put my point acc to the religion.

coz there is another show on zee where there 2 wives are permitted.pr unke religion m chalta hai and hence acc to indian laws vo allowed h.

there is a protection act for them in indian law where it is allowed.

I hope you got my point.

P.S:

they are hindu that's why bigamy is criminal activity.

Not because

bigamy is not allowed in india.

Also in hindu marriages -->if first wife has no problem with second wife.It is also allowed.

(beshari se rhna h to raho--phir b second marriage acc to law null and void hi h)

That's why many youtubers like armaan malik are making content on youtube.coz their first wife has no problem with second one.

Hence this whole drama is based on bigamy.I think they will get to a point where both wives will not have any problem with each other in future...

Abhi neeti to prob h to hum log bol skte h rajeev is a bigamist and a criminal.

Par jis din neeti aur pari dono maan gayi rajeev ke liye-->then it is allowed.

Even i know someone who is a hindu and has two wives (aur unki wives ko koi dikkt nahi)

and they are always the talk of town

smiley1

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 5 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna15

Am really confused after reading all these posts.

I just saw in another thread someone posted 'dharti pe bojh akkal se paidal' for a character. 

Kya yahi character bashing hai? Did the person who posted it got a warning or something?? Or is character bashing allowed for some characters & not allowed for others?

Yes i have seen that comment.i think moderator will take a step if we report it.

If step is not taken then it is clearly a bias.

Let's see

kyunki choti choti baaton pr...

Even bigamist aur criminal bolne pr bhi posts report huyi hai hamari

even we are clearly stating facts.

Pr kuch log ko in facts se kaise dikkt ho skti h smjh nhi aati

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

@underlined:

No babe...It is considered crime only acc to some religions in india.Not all our indian laws are against it.

you are one of my fav but i have to put my point.i hope you will get it from text below.

Here in india,the religion is the prime reason of indian laws related to marriage and bigamy.

I mean to say

polygamy became illegal in India in 1956, uniformly for all of its citizens except for Muslims, who are permitted to have four wives and for Hindus in Goa and along the western coast where bigamy is legal. A polygamous Hindu marriage is null and void.

@bold:-->i agree with you fully the point you have put here .as the drama's characters are depicted as hindu.therefore we are against it.as it is against our indian laws also.

so yes there are different indian laws for different religions as per particular religion.

coz there is another show on zee where there 2 wives are permitted.pr unke religion m chalta hai and hence acc to indian laws vo allowed h.

I hope you got my point.

P.S:

Not because

Also in hindu marriages -->if first wife has no problem with second wife.It is also allowed.

That's why many youtubers like armaan malik are making content on youtube.coz their first wife has no problem with second one.

Hence this whole drama is based on bigamy.I think they will get to a point where both wives will not have any problem with each other in future...

Even i know someone who is a hindu and has two wives (aur unki wives ko koi dikkt nahi)

smiley1

in this show, it is not just bigamy, it is Fraud, a clear fraud. Maanlo Even if Bigamy would've been allowed for them, then also Fraud is not allowed in any religion or any law. Rajiv is not only a wrong bigamist but he is also a fraud along with pari n his whole family n they r forcing bigamy on neeti that's also wrong

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

in this show, it is not just bigamy, it is Fraud, a clear fraud. Maanlo Even if Bigamy would've been allowed for them, then also Fraud is not allowed in any religion or any law. Rajiv is not only a wrong bigamist but he is also a fraud along with pari n his whole family n they r forcing bigamy on neeti that's also wrong

i agree with you and it is wrong..i was just stating the ipc that yes it is allowed if both wives are ok.

(But in this case too second marriage is null and void)

But don't you think this is going in same direction

only four conditions are possible

1-->neeti+pari-->eliminates rajeev

2-->neeti+pari+rajeev

3-->neeti+rajeev-->pari dies at the end and comeback to take revenge

4-->pari+rajeev-->neeti dies/go to jail

In no way makers will show fraud in name of rajeev and pari.

As show's banner itself has 3 leads in a frame

i think it will go in a way that all 3 will adjusts

kyunki storyline hi aisi bna di h

on one side rajeev is not able to live without neeti.... on another hand he sometimes dreamt of pari(that too romantically)

i think they are trying to show

that he wanted pari's doormat qualities in neeti.

and he is in love with neeti and pari is his ideal choice.

i think as per these women's obsession...dono maan jayengi.

This slap was nothing and it will change nothing...Have you seen expressions of pari after hitting rajeev??

As if pari's like-->Oh no...i have slapped my patidev...my rajeevsmiley37

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 5 months ago
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

@underlined:

I mean to say

I hope you got my point.

P.S:

Not because

smiley1

@Red no dear.... that you tuber Arman Malik has converted to Muslim with his wives because of the polygamy. 

For Hindus two marriages are not allowed when both wives are alive. 

You know that Dharmendra and Hema Malini they have also converted to Muslim to marry. Bhale paper main hi ho... but fact they have converted on paper although they might be practicing Hinduism even now. 

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

@Red no dear.... that you tuber Arman Malik has converted to Muslim with his wives because of the polygamy. 

For Hindus two marriages are not allowed when both wives are alive. 

You know that Dharmendra and Hema Malini they have also converted to Muslim to marry. Bhale paper main hi ho... but fact they have converted on paper although they might be practicing Hinduism even now. 

No darling..armaan malik is hindu and has not converted i think i can give you the link of that video..

i will pm you..

yes yes i am aware of dharmendra vala case..

but if you go acc to indian law

then it is allowed

but on a condition that first wife has no problem with another.

you can refer to wikipedia.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

i agree with you and it is wrong..i was just stating the ipc that yes it is allowed if both wives are ok.

But don't you think this is going in same direction

only four conditions are possible

1-->neeti+pari-->eliminates rajeev

2-->neeti+pari+rajeev

3-->neeti+rajeev-->pari dies at the end and comeback to take revenge

4-->pari+rajeev-->neeti dies/go to jail

In no way makers will show fraud in name of rajeev and pari.

As show's banner itself has 3 leads in a frame

i think it will go in a way that all 3 will adjusts

kyunki storyline hi aisi bna di h

on one side rajeev is not able to live without neeti.... on another hand he sometimes dreamt of pari(that too romantically)

i think they are trying to show

that he wanted pari's doormat qualities in neeti.

and he is in love with neeti and pari is his ideal choice.

i think as per these women's obsession...dono maan jayengi.

This slap was nothing and it will change nothing...Have you seen expressions of pari after hitting rajeev??

As if pari's like-->Oh no...i have slapped my patidev...my rajeevsmiley37

yes they won't show it as fraud. N that slap was also to show her mahan that she is so angry that rajiv doesn't love her neeti. But i won't see her mahan at all, she only n only needed to stay away from rajiv n leave the house. Iske alawa nothing can make her mahan. I think now makers will show pari mahan by making her leave the house coz makers don't want neeti to look better than pari in any way possible but still she will leave after the damage is done to rajneeti relationship

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@underlined:

I mean to say

I hope you got my point.

P.S:

Not because

(beshari se rhna h to raho--phir b second marriage acc to law null and void hi h)

smiley1

Thank you, Mysteriousdoll. I appreciate this explanation. You know, I didn't think of the perspectives of the tribes, though I know it is allowed in Islam.

I love your posts too, dearsmiley27

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Jazz, yes, you are also correct; regardless of the religious sentiments, in this show it is clearly a case of fraud as Neeti did not give consent to being in a bigamous marriage. Also, what is so infuriating, now that the truth has been exposed, all of the Bajwahs are ANGRY that Neeti does not want to continue in a bigamous marriagesmiley35wtf

That Pami keeps saying Neeti is selfish because Pari has sacrificed so much; like, wtf! Has she been dropped on her head several times? Not because Pari is welcoming of bigamous marriage means Neeti's reaction is wrong. In fact, Neeti's reaction is correct.  It's all one big gaslighting session again.

I mean even Rajiv, who has committed and continues to commit bigamysmiley37, smiley41has the nerve to say to Neeti but Neeti you don't see my side. You don't see how I married Pari so I can have you. OMG. I can't even with this guy.