Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna15

True dear.. Neeti's character has been destroyed beyond repair just because the main female lead should be glorified & must also get the male lead in the end. It's really sad to see a once strong & independent character getting ruined like this. & now, Neeti has even stopped reasoning. Even her mother can't make her understand! 

I wonder why Tanvi is still doing the show?? I feel very bad for her as she's such a cute & talented actress. There's no need for her to play second fiddle to Aanchal Sahu.

Can't we make a petition & ask the makers for a better deal for Neeti??

there r so many comments on insta on balaji account like 'bringoldneetiback' since the time she became negative, but no effect. They don't care as long as trp is good. Also, its the story of almost every itv show nowadays. They introduce 2 Fls n then they turn more interesting one into vamp

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i know we have discussed this earlier. But did rajiv tells neeti clearly that he wants both neeti n pari? I don't watch episodes now. I remember he told neeti 'i love u n i care for pari, becoz she is carrying our baby' which is a lie we all know. He neither loves neeti nor does he care about pari, if he were caring n loving, he would've never ever kept both girls in same house with himself after knowing how much damage is caused by this trio living together. He would've told either neeti or pari to leave. N neeti will never be redeemed coz makers made her negative just to whitewash pari n rajiv. So i have stopped expecting that. Seriously her 'sanju mera hai' jaap is so damn annoying what has sanju done to be desired so strongly by both girls? Only thing i'm waiting for is neeti trying to kill sanju coz i know makers will never make her positive again so negative hone ka kuch toh faida ho. I want her to hate him. N do u really think that baby will ever come out? Lol! 10 months r passed n that pari is not even fat. Even after so many accidents, she claims the child is alive

In yesterday's episode, Neeti said you cannot have both of them. He said he wants both and there's no  other way. Something like both are his eyes and he needs both. I mean, which self-respecting woman would want to stay with such a man? But here, two women are losing their shit to be with him and he's enjoying all of it. As a woman, it is quite disgusting to watch.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

there r so many comments on insta on balaji account like 'bringoldneetiback' since the time she became negative, but no effect. They don't care as long as trp is good. Also, its the story of almost every itv show nowadays. They introduce 2 Fls n then they turn more interesting one into vamp

Oh dear! That's indeed pitiful then!! Don't know what to say..

Originally posted by: janecastle

In yesterday's episode, Neeti said you cannot have both of them. He said he wants both and there's no  other way. Something like both are his eyes and he needs both. I mean, which self-respecting woman would want to stay with such a man? But here, two women are losing their shit to be with such a scum and he's enjoying all of it. As a woman, it is quite disgusting to watch.

@Bold Pari wants to stay with both Sanju/Rajeev and Neetismiley17

Kyunki woh Deviji hai WHO she doest mind this bigamy situation and is willing to happily share Neeti's husband.

Is Moron ki toh bale bale hogayi. Finally yahi Pari chahti thi hence her hovering around and Seducing Neeti's husband even when he had made it clear that he loved Neetismiley29

Good Job Pari smiley20 You are a scumbag at its best smiley11

Now I really hope Neeti NEVER EVER ACCEPTS THIS BIGAMY. She will never let this FILTHY DREAM of Moron and Padi Devi come true. 

Even if it means killing this Padi Devi or Moron. I really don't mind. Such scumbags deserve this onlysmiley7

Padi Dev teri aisi ki taisi. You bloody.... you finally managed to confuse moron's feelings and abb zabardasti tu Neeti ke pati ko share karegi???????? Padi Devi should just die . I can't see her wining. Uski yeh Ganda wala plan iraada kabhi kamyaab na ho! smiley7

No way she is going to live happily with the moron! Because moron will still want Neeti. And hence Neeti will NEVER FULFILL THIS DREAM and let him suffer with Padi Devi. 

Makers ko lagta hai viewers don't have brains. HADDH HAI BESHARMI KI!!!! 

Rajeev said to Neeti's face that he wants both her and Pari. So what does modern, independent, innocent Neeti do.. make another plot to kill Pari and an unborn child. And that bewakoof Pari knows that Neeti will get her killed anytime. Instead of running for her life, she's still busy romancing that moron.

Rajeev's stance is very clear. He wants both the women. One for all the emotional support and patni dharam while the other to warm his bed. And Pari is totally ok with this arrangement. As long as Rajeev "cares" for her, she'll accommodate any no. of other wives. Now if Neeti wants Rajeev, then she should either become another Pari or a full time killer. There's no other option.

I feel bad for the child who's going to be born in between these criminals. It is going to have one hell of a messed up life. I don't understand how people are ok with such regressive shows that openly promote bigamy, which is a crime. Why's no one petitioning now against such crap?

@Bold really? In what aspect was Neeti not supporting this moron? Kya Neeti ne kabhi emotionally support nahi kiya moron ko???? 

Its not the emotional support baba. Padi Devi does not give emotional support to the moron. Its the random eyelocks, falls, catches, seducing expressions and that sharmana mannana that Padi Devi does best with the moron???? 

Now as viewers we need to understand kya jo yeh Padi karti hai moron ke saath isss that in any way important or irreplaceable for a human to survive and lead a happy life????

Padi Devi ka role moron ke life main bas usse menka rambha ban ke entertain karna aur Neeti ka bachha paida karna hai.smiley26

Makers kya message dena chahate hai iss show ke dwara I give up seriouslysmiley11

Yeh bullshit eyelocks and falls ka kya itna mahatpurn hai zindagi main? Yeh toh maha bakwaas dikha rahe hai! 

And tell me does Neeti not dance with the moron? Usss moron ka aisa kya milta hai padi Devi ke sath dance karke ki woh Neeti se nahi milta????? Kya yeh kaala jaddu or brain/heart hack nahi lag raha???? 

This case is scarry and just imagine aisa real life main hone lagesmiley26

Nonsense in the name of Love and Respect man! 

Edited by sumz_d - 6 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: sumz_d

@Bold Pari wants to stay with both Sanju/Rajeev and Neetismiley17

Kyunki woh Deviji hai WHO she doest mind this bigamy situation and is willing to happily share Neeti's husband.

Finally yahi Pari chahti thi hence her hovering around and Seducing Neeti's husband even when he had made it clear that he loved Neetismiley29

Good Job Pari smiley20

Now I really hope Neeti NEVER EVER ACCEPTS THIS BIGAMY.  

I can't see her wining. Uski yeh Ganda wala plan iraada kabhi kamyaab na ho! smiley7

Neeti will NEVER FULFILL THIS DREAM and let him suffer with Pari Devi. 

Makers ko lagta hai viewers don't have brains. HADDH HAI BESHARMI KI!!!! 

A man wants both women in his life. But who should blamed.. the woman. smiley32 Pari kaunsi black magic jaanti hai that she can change anyone's feelings? Fact is, Rajeev cannot stay happy withobne woman. Pari and Neeti nahi toh he will find some other women. Pari should be called out for her spinelessness and lack of self-respect. But not for a grown ass man's decisions. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

In yesterday's episode, Neeti said you cannot have both of them. He said he wants both and there's no  other way. Something like both are his eyes and he needs both. I mean, which self-respecting woman would want to stay with such a man? But here, two women are losing their shit to be with such a scum and he's enjoying all of it. As a woman, it is quite disgusting to watch.

oh god like seriously? I'm so thankful to myself that i have stopped watching these episodes. Otherwise i would've been much more irritated. This padi never had any self respect. Now neeti has also lost her self respect. Good that i don't watch this show

janecastle thumbnail

Pari hoon main

@Bold really? In what aspect was Neeti not supporting this moron? Kya Neeti ne kabhi emotionally support nahi kiya moron ko???? 

Its not the emotional support baba. Padi Devi does not give emotional support to the moron. Its the random eyelocks, falls, catches, seducing expressions and that sharmana mannana that Padi Devi does best with the moron???? 

Now as viewers we need to understand kya jo yeh Padi karti hai moron ke saath isss that in any way important or irreplaceable for a human to survive and lead a happy life????

Padi Devi ka role moron ke life main bas usse menka rambha ban ke entertain karna aur Neeti ka bachha paida karna hai.smiley26

Makers kya message dena chahate hai iss show ke dwara I give up seriouslysmiley11

Yeh bullshit eyelocks and falls ka kya itna mahatpurn hai zindagi main? Yeh toh maha bakwaas dikha rahe hai! 

And tell me does Neeti not dance with the moron? Usss moron ka aisa kya milta hai padi Devi ke sath dance karke ki woh Neeti se nahi milta????? Kya yeh kaala jaddu or brain/heart hack nahi lag raha???? 

Well according to Rajeev it is. And he said that to Neeti's face. But Neeti mein itni bhi self-respect aur dignity nahi hai that she still wants to spend her life with him. What exactly does she see in him that she will go to any lengths, to even kill her own flesh and blood to be with him? Aise kaunse kohinoor hai Rajeev Bajwa that so-called strong willed, independent Neeti can't live without him? That she's ready to risk jail time, humiliation and life of misery just to get him?

janecastle thumbnail

Pari hoon main

oh god like seriously? I'm so thankful to myself that i have stopped watching these episodes. Otherwise i would've been much more irritated. This padi never had any self respect. Now neeti has also lost her self respect. Good that i don't watch this show

Neeti lost her self-respect the day she chose to murder soneone to stay with a cheater. Heck, if she chose to murder Rajeev, I would still understand. But no, she will kill the other woman and then continue to serve the same cheater. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

jab ek khilone se mann bhar jaye nah toh dusre khilone me zyada interest aa jata hai. For rajiv, both girls r like toys. He has been playing with both of them since always. Rajiv was always like that. He never respected neeti's emotions that's why he always lied to her. He wanted to sleep with neeti at any cost uske liye chahe neeti ko kitna hi jhut bolna pade, he didn't care. He didn't care for neeti's real consent. I wonder if neeti had always rejected his proposal n dated someone else, what he would've done? I think he would've tried to harm neeti's boyfriend n neeti. Coz for him, neeti n pari r toys, who only belongs to him. Yes brain/heart hack, jo rajiv ne neeti n padi ka kiya hai hamesha se. Real life me b aise ghatiya boys hote hain, actually isse b zyada ghatiya hote hai

Edited by Jazzkapur - 6 months ago