Abhimanyu on Sale😂... Was Akshu wrong to leave Udaipur? ? - Page 3

Poll

Was Akahara's decision to leave for Pankhot wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

But all this while I only heard that  Abhinav never spent a single penny on his sonโ€™s treatment and Birlaโ€™s who donโ€™t have  enough money to spend on their faulty machines and playing with pplโ€™s lives also  Parth who have to do  scams to buy a car (I didnโ€™t watch the episodes but  got this from WU ) sponsored the money for Abhirโ€™s treatment ?? Not true ?? smiley3

So what we have been watching  in the episodes earlier has been proven right now ?1st  Ak loves only AbN and not AbM and now she is pregnant with his baby too.  
   In the episodes I watched Abhinav sold  his cars for Abhirโ€™s 1st treatment before they came to UD! Goenkaโ€™s are wealthier than these Birlaโ€™s and Ak have share too in the property ,so they could have taken Abhir to US as planned if not ,not Dr anymore Birla stopped them ..he only operated his son ,he havenโ€™t done any favour to Abhinav! Ma ,beta hamesha mera Khoon tho hi boltha rehthe hai ! 
Abhinav took the loan to buy new cars and mujhe ye samajh me nahi aa raha hai , if AbN took loan to buy the car why canโ€™t she sell the cars and settle the payments ? Mein  bhi kis se  logic expect Kar rahi hoon ..  

Waise Mj check book lekar kyun ghoomar rahi hai ? Recently did she start earning? Khud ke pause hai kya ? If not even Ak can take money from her family why from this lady ?  Sach mein AbM on sale rakne? 

aree makers jo dikhate hain hum wohi dekhte hain...baki koi kuch bhi narrative bana le...we cant help...๐Ÿ˜‚

and every time makers make it a point to prove ki what they want to show...๐Ÿ˜‚ taki sab ko samajh aa jaaye...๐Ÿ˜‚ revision de dete hain scenarios ka...๐Ÿ˜‚

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

isnt there a difference that is visible??

uss waqt she would have been thrown at the birlas...abhi was not ready to talk to her....and akshu would have been thrown at his mercy...what sort of a pathetic life that would have been,

and ab dekho...abhi is dying to be with her...apni mamma ko bhi chod kar aa gaya uske saath ke liye...and that too when she opnely tells that she does not love him!!

yeh hai farak...right decision and wrong decision ka...akshu took a right decision and abhi took a wring one by rejecting her calls!!!!

Abhi went back searching for her at Goenka house, things would have been as they are now only Abhir wouldn't have identity crisis. 

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Abhi went back searching for her at Goenka house, things would have been as they are now only Abhir wouldn't have identity crisis. 

he did not even take her calls......even when he was the one who kicked her out mercilessly...ego and anger se bhara hua tha abhi....๐Ÿ˜‚ what would have been the scenario..most of us know....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

then, alshu would be a door mat...

now abhi is ready to be with her in any state...๐Ÿ˜‚ even when she clearly states that she doe not love him....

farak to bahut pada hai...๐Ÿ˜‚

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

An and Ak managed for 5 years and the moment Abhir had a health issue they needed Abhi and his money. An took massive loans for first surgery then what? Abhir would have died and They would have been in massive debt. Ak didn't move on with An for 7 years, who is to say that she would have moved on with him after Abhir's death? 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

he did not even take her calls......even when he was the one who kicked her out mercilessly...ego and anger se bhara hua tha abhi....๐Ÿ˜‚ what would have been the scenario..most of us know....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

then, alshu would be a door mat...

now abhi is ready to be with her in any state...๐Ÿ˜‚ even when she clearly states that she doe not love him....

farak to bahut pada hai...๐Ÿ˜‚

He called her back and he didn't kick her out. You keep twisting what happen on air to put your points. Ak is still begging Manju for her 2nd kid and happy family.  What good do you see in current scenario when I as a former Abhira shipper can't see it in Abhira? Ak isn't a doormat now? The woman who went to abort An's child and hugged Abhi saying he is the reason she didn't do it. What I see is that this woman is not true to An's love and doesn't deserve Abhi's love 

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 6 months ago
India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

He called her back and he didn't kick her out. You keep twisting what happen on air to put your points. Ak is still begging Manju for her 2nd kid and happy family.  What good do you see in current scenario when I as a former Abhira shipper can't see it in Abhira? 

he himself admitted that he threw her out!!

manjari is begging for her beat...๐Ÿ˜‚ and abhi is with akshu....manjari is begging and ready to buy her son!!!๐Ÿ˜‚ matlab manjari ke liye abhi ki keemat sirf kuch paise??? ek ghar and 2 cars?? If i remember correctly...kya maa hai bhai...๐Ÿ˜‚

akshu ke lite abhinav ki yaaden bhi priceless...๐Ÿ˜‚

It was the wd and after that...which majorly spoilt abhi ka character...makers should have shown him realizing his mistake...instead of being egoistic....

i m a shipper of none....and neither a fan of any actor..isliye i m looking at the story that is presented...๐Ÿ˜‚

i would not have enjoyed a doormat akshu....as abhi has been wrong....i dont mind his begging.....to b with akshu.....๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 6 months ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

he himself admitted that he threw her out!!

manjari is begging for her beat...๐Ÿ˜‚ and abhi is with akshu....manjari is begging and ready to buy her son!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

It was the wd and after that...which majorly spoilt abhi ka character...makers should have shown him realizing his mistake...instead of being egoistic....

i m a shipper of none....and neither a fan of any actor..isliye i m looking at the story that is presented...๐Ÿ˜‚

He didn't throw her out, we saw it and he called her we saw that too. You think thus Abhi is better? A man who is after a woman who doesn't love him, is pregnant with another man's child wants him to be a father to another man's child, will keep another man in her life. Do you really think this is better? This Ak who is excited to marry within 2 months of An's death whom she loves and is carrying his child, the child she went to abort because she can't handle a 6 years old, she says the only reason she couldn't go through abortion was Abhi's voice giving her strength to not abort it, This Ak who is begging Manju everyday to accept her daughter with An so she can have a happy family with Abhi where she won't be loyal to him is better? Manju is begging for her son because she loves her son, I love Abhi and even I can say he is doing wrong choosing Ak

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

He didn't throw her out, we saw it and he called her we saw that too. You think thus Abhi is better? A man who is after a woman who doesn't love him, is pregnant with another man's child wants him to be a father to another man's child, will keep another man in her life. Do you really think this is better? This Ak who is excited to marry within 2 months of An's death whom she loves and is carrying his child, the child she went to abort because she can't handle a 6 years old, she says the only reason she couldn't go through abortion was Abhi's voice giving her strength to not abort it, This Ak who is begging Manju everyday to accept her daughter with An so she can have a happy family with Abhi where she won't be loyal to him is better? Manju is begging for her son because she loves her son, I love Abhi and even I can say he is doing wrong choosing Ak

manjari begging for her 40+ son looks okay? and this manjari is the one who cancelled akshu's visitation rights?

Oh i m totally not in favour of akshu marrying abhi....Buit that has to b blamed to gorillas by manipulating abhir...and then manjari manipulating abhir and him landing in the hospital....that makes akshu agree to marry...she was not ready to marry....

I m not in favour of this marruage at all...๐Ÿ˜‚I was so eagerly waiting for abhi to say I REJECT to ashu's proposal...but he comes like a despo arohi...๐Ÿ˜‚ jaise arohi said yes to abhi ka propoal...i love ur sis..will u marry me...waise hi akshu proposed..i love abhinav, will u marry me..and he says yes...๐Ÿ˜‚

But I m liking abhi ki shiddat...[LOl] agar woh call utha leta and baat kar leta akshu se...to iss saari parshaani se bach sakta tha na...๐Ÿ˜‚ and manjari ki lachaari...๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 6 months ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

manjari begging for her 40+ son looks okay? and this manjari is the one who cancelled akshu's visitation rights?

Oh i m totally not in favour of akshu marrying abhi....Buit that has to b blamed to gorillas by manipulating abhir...and then manjari manipulating abhir and him landing in the hospital....that makes akshu agree to marry...she was not ready to marry....

I m not in favour of this marruage at all...๐Ÿ˜‚

But I m liking abhi ki shiddat...[LOl] agar woh call utha leta and baat kar leta akshu se...to iss saari parshaani se bach sakta tha na...๐Ÿ˜‚ and manjari ki lachaari...๐Ÿ˜‚

Again. You'd rather twist what was shown than actually accept that he called her back. Why do you want to stick to this lie to prove your point? I don't think you understood the whole discourse, I have been saying that nothing has improved since White day, every character has deteriorated, while you advocated that it has improved. Ak is back to Abhi, she is where she was years ago, she is begging to Manju too all 3 could have done this begging without Ak moving to Pathankot years ago. There's no improvement in Ak. She is same impulsive woman who'd run away with a child, hide a child from his father due to one phone call and go for abortion because Abhir is throwing tantrums. What she never learnt was giving people some space and time. If she would have done that WD would have never happened, her 2nd child would have been alive, Neil would have been alive, An would have been alive. Yeah. This looks like she was forced to marry. Keep twisting 

https://x.com/Vaishvee12/status/1714122428916310200?s=20

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 6 months ago
Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

isnt there a difference that is visible??

uss waqt she would have been thrown at the birlas...abhi was not ready to talk to her....and akshu would have been thrown at his mercy...what sort of a pathetic life that would have been,

and ab dekho...abhi is dying to be with her...apni mamma ko bhi chod kar aa gaya uske saath ke liye...and that too when she opnely tells that she does not love him!!

yeh hai farak...right decision and wrong decision ka...akshu took a right decision and abhi took a wring one by rejecting her calls!!!!

Akshara's one right decision gave Abhir a happy childhood for 6 years. He was a calm, cool, happy and contented child in a normal family. 

Abhimanyu's one wrong decision to not to pick her calls and scream at the stranger who took this call that he has nothing to do with her and child has costed him so dear that he lost 6 years of his child's childhood and now almost loosing his mother so that he can be with Akshara and his son. He can never get back his sons' childhood days with him.

Moral of the story: Don't take decisions when you are angry. It may lead you to a lifetime regret and loss that can never be gained back. Learn from Abhimanyu's life