Does goenkas know Abhimanyu and Abhir are no more?

abhirafan.5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I started watching season 4 just a few days back. I am really disgusted with Goenkas abandoning their daughter and when she called after 20 years, it’s the same hate they has for her. I really wanna know does goenkas know about Abhir and Abhimanyu?

And when will they know the truth that Ruhi was responsible for Aarohi death?

Who will tell them?

He except Abhimanyu I think no one knows! 
Will Abhir come back?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gen 3 ending never revealed about Goenka knowing about Abhir and Abhimanyu. If they think Aarohi’s death revelation has some use story wise, they will reveal or else no. 

Abhir is dead. He won’t come back. 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Abhir is abhimanyu and akshara's pyar ki nishaani smiley27smiley37. They can't talk about him due to present scenario of misplaced leads.

Edited by LadooCandy - 4 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Gen 3 ending never revealed about Goenka knowing about Abhir and Abhimanyu. If they think Aarohi’s death revelation has some use story wise, they will reveal or else no. 

Abhir is dead. He won’t come back. 

Manish said that after accident their relation with birlas broke. So they know about the last victims of akshara sharma's panauti. 

Edited by LadooCandy - 4 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Goenkas are the worse family any one can get 

It won't make any difference to them   whether AbiM and Abir dead or alive!

They are pre occupied by themselves 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Did Akshara know about Mimi's demise or she also didn't keep any contact with them ??

Lostin90s thumbnail

Goenka knew about them as when this family was introduced in gen 4, Mg told his wife Birlas left UD after the accident. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viji2111

Did Akshara know about Mimi's demise or she also didn't keep any contact with them ??

I don't think so , don't remember any thing about Mimi being discussed after 20 Yr leap 

Ak had no contact with Goenkas she stayed away gor the sake of Ruhi , 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 months ago
abhirafan.5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Goenka knew about them as when this family was introduced in gen 4, Mg told his wife Birlas left UD after the accident. 

is it Aarohi accident or Abhimanyu accident?

Lostin90s thumbnail

They didn’t left after Arohi accident so I think they were talking about Abhimanyu and Abhir’s accident.