How they should of killed Akshu

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Why did they decide now..... The Great Rajan why not put her in a coma have the actress on break for 6-7 months?

Who is going to tell the family it was Roohi Fault. So much hidden secrets how will inform the family. 

Before Akshara went in coma she should of said 'You have a big family'

While that wedding track was going on on the side she can go to see the Goenka and see the actual issue but maybe not tell them. 

Whenever they decide to reveal take her out of coma inform them and then do what you want with her. (Still not sure whats wrong with having a mother in the show instead of Great Grandmas 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Business decision and not story decision, just like how shows run

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Probably they will get a hidden diary or probably bundle of letters of Akshara from where Abhira gets to know truth of everythingsmiley6

Otherwise I don't see any other explanation of how the things will get revealed unless they decide to scrap that it was Ruhi's fault in Arohi's accident.

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh23

Probably they will get a hidden diary or probably bundle of letters of Akshara from where Abhira gets to know truth of everythingsmiley6

Otherwise I don't see any other explanation of how the things will get revealed unless they decide to scrap that it was Ruhi's fault in Arohi's accident.

Don't wry guys they must have some non sense track in their creative minds. 

I still remember how they proved abhimanyu innocence for abhinav death. 

That is the best court drama and proof his innocence track I saw my entire life in itv smiley37

Ready for their creativity with🍿

Edited by Imag.world - 4 months ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imag.world

Don't wry guys they must have some non sense track in their creative minds. 

I still remember how they proved abhimanyu innocence for abhinav death. 

That is the best court drama and proof his innocence track I saw my entire life in itv smiley37

Ready for their creativity with🍿

Miracle phone video captured from resort to a hill location which is few kilometers farsmiley37 I want Shefali's phone or atleast the brand name