Abhimanyu on Sale😂... Was Akshu wrong to leave Udaipur? ? - Page 4

Poll

Was Akahara's decision to leave for Pankhot wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Again. You'd rather twist what was shown than actually accept that he called her back. Why do you want to stick to this lie to prove your point? I don't think you understood the whole discourse, I have been saying that nothing has improved since White day, every character has deteriorated, while you advocated that it has improved. Ak is back to Abhi, she is where she was years ago, she is begging to Manju too all 3 could have done this begging without Ak moving to Pathankot years ago. There's no improvement in Ak. She is same impulsive woman who'd run away with a child, hide a child from his father due to one phone call and go for abortion because Abhir is throwing tantrums. What she never learnt was giving people some space and time. If she would have done that WD would have never happened, her 2nd child would have been alive, Neil would have been alive, An would have been alive. Yeah. This looks like she was forced to marry. Keep twisting 

its up to you what u take the story as...i mentioned that i m a fan of none...so i look at the story as presented...😂

y could abhi not call again to talk to akshu??? when he could not talk to her...and some stranger took the call???this was inspire of abhi behaved inhumane with her...she in a foreign supporundings...miscarried and had made a few calls to abhi...to galti kiski hui???😂

Edited by India_TV - 6 months ago
India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Akshara's one right decision gave Abhir a happy childhood for 6 years. He was a calm, cool, happy and contented child in a normal family. 

Abhimanyu's one wrong decision to not to pick her calls and scream at the stranger who took this call that he has nothing to do with her and child has costed him so dear that he lost 6 years of his child's childhood and now almost loosing his mother so that he can be with Akshara and his son. He can never get back his sons' childhood days with him.

Moral of the story: Don't take decisions when you are angry. It may lead you to a lifetime regret and loss that can never be gained back. Learn from Abhimanyu's life

exactly......off course story would have been different if abhi would have tried to talk to akshu....but he was filled with ego and anger and said he has nothing to do with her and the kid...laut kar mat aana...😂 now he wants to b a part of her life...even when she says that she does not love him...

a huge difference it makes...with one right decision and one wrong!!!

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

abhi is okay with it....right??

kyun???😂

na ho...🤣🤣🤣

pehle bhi he threw her out...ab he himself threw out and into her house...😂

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Lol. Abhi being okay with it means Ak was forced? You know that they are 2 different people? When you say Ak was being manipulated, I shared this video to tell someone who in their own words, are just going by the story that she is in fact not being forced and if you'd actually watch the show or know the story, you'd know that in that video. Abhi is not the happy one but you'll come back to me with same reply about Manju or Abhi so continue doing that I don't expect anything else. 

she has been manipulated...😂 not forced...she has been manipulated by gorillas thru abhir...thats a clear story..even now...abhir has been manipulated s much that he landed in the hospital as akshu said they cannt marry...

abhi is shown confessing his love...on a thela recently...to even though u can say that he is marrying for abhir...but his dialogs r...my happiness is with akshu...akshu's dialogs r I love abhinav...makes a huge difference!!😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lol. Abhi being okay with it means Ak was forced? You know that they are 2 different people? When you say Ak was being manipulated, I shared this video to tell someone who in their own words, are just going by the story that she is in fact not being forced and if you'd actually watch the show or know the story, you'd know that in that video. Abhi is not the happy one but you'll come back to me with same reply about Manju or Abhi so continue doing that I don't expect anything else. 

doodh peethi bacchi hai akshara. We can't do much. She gets manipulated easily. kya patha 7 years before bhi uska decision manipulation ke wajh se hi hua ho. Gaay hai akshara sabki jhase main aajathi hai.

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

doodh peethi bacchi hai akshara. We can't do much. She gets manipulated easily. kya patha 7 years before bhi uska decision manipulation ke wajh se hi hua ho. Gaay hai akshara sabki jhase main aajathi hai.

Gaay ke vesh mein bhediya hai akshara 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Seriously DKP! What's even wrong with you? 

Manjiri tried buying Abhimanyu from Akshara 

Manjiri actually tried guilt tripping Akshara for taking help from Goenkas... And yet fictional people have audacity question her decision to take bus and leave but was it not a right away. People like Manjiri literally used words like you are burdening your family and what not to sell Abhimanyu to her... Chiiismiley11 but... Yeah coming back... This is whole and sole reason why Akshara didn't and shouldn't have gone to Goenkas! She would have been made to feel guilty and burdened... It's sooo sad and disgusting to see such scenarios.... 

Abhir actually got wayy better childhood upto 5 years than any of his legacy counterparts where he had both his parents. Abhinav was actually a good person and did not sell off kid or Akshara like what Manjiri did...

She tried to buy her own son! She could have also bought Abhir from Akshara had she stayed back. So, glad she left. Sach mein! 

Well honestly, in a sane and logical world, Akshara should have striken the deal.... She claims to be strong enough to raise a child na? Toh why not? Kasauli ka ghar bhi bach jata, cars bhi and all that... And she will be free from someone like not so Dr. Anymore Birla., whom she anyways don't love... 

But since she is FL, she couldn't go through with it... She needs father 2 for her kids. DKP really really needs new writers and storyteller... They are dragging this so much... 

Also, I don't understand. Isn't she an heiress. She has the legal right to Goenka money. It's not just her family's money. It is her too. What even! 

So, where is Manjari has money to give it to Akshara. By being a burden on Abhimanyu? And taking his money to buy him from Akshara.  This woman is too funny. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Ak gaay hi thi jo fake suicide attempt se darkar confess kar li aur apni jindagi barbad kar li…… Agar gaay jaisi seedhi na hoti to Manjari ki band baja rahi hoti instead of calling her maaaa maaaa.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Also, I don't understand. Isn't she an heiress. She has the legal right to Goenka money. It's not just her family's money. It is her too. What even! 

So, where is Manjari has money to give it to Akshara. By being a burden on Abhimanyu? And taking his money to buy him from Akshara.  This woman is too funny. 

Only ml and his jobless mother has all the money in the world. Akshara, who is part of two super rich families is apparently broke and needs money from Manjari jobless not Birla of all people. While the said jobless person is living in the lap of luxury thanks to her son and the ex husband she kicked out from his own house. Pata nahi kounsa nasha karke yeh log episodes likhte hain. smiley39

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

she has been manipulated...😂 not forced...she has been manipulated by gorillas thru abhir...thats a clear story..even now...abhir has been manipulated s much that he landed in the hospital as akshu said they cannt marry...

abhi is shown confessing his love...on a thela recently...to even though u can say that he is marrying for abhir...but his dialogs r...my happiness is with akshu...akshu's dialogs r I love abhinav...makes a huge difference!!😂

Like she was manipulated to sleep with An. Agreed. I never said Abhi is marrying for Abhir, if you had paid attention you'd know it