Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I'm watching the episode and I can't help but think that Armaan's dialogues about being the elder child, responsible, and his desperate craving for his grandmother's love and approval is so Akshu coded. 

Like, he seems to be the type to do the ITV mahaan trope more than Abhira - I wish her dialogue was Ou Jhaa and Akshu called her Betu like Abhir but oh well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So ruhi will be marrying arman's younger brother .

She will become abhira's Devrani .. 

Either she will be elder to her husband . Or abhira arman will have huge age gap.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Jaldi hi thali ka baingan mode mei jayega. smiley36 Which I want to see ki kya different karte hai 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

So ruhi will be marrying arman's younger brother .

She will become abhira's Devrani .. 

Either she will be elder to her husband . Or abhira arman will have huge age gap.

Probably Abhira Arman will have big gap? Since Arman seems to already be established lawyer while Abhira is still in her final year?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhir&Ruhi were 6 when introduced then 1 year went by and then AK gets pregnant. So Ruhi and Abhira age gap must be Atleast of 8 years 

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Abhir&Ruhi were 6 when introduced then 1 year went by and then AK gets pregnant. So Ruhi and Abhira age gap must be Atleast of 8 years 

Do you think makers do such calculations in rishta verse? Muskan & kairav were like more than decade apart theoretically. It's a miracle if they get even the birth order. 

There is only one age in rishta i.e., marriageable age. Once you cross it, sing badhai ho badhai, and never be single.smiley37

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Abhira n Armaan might have a decade difference 

Like sairat