Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Am I the only one who finds some similarities?

Like, feeling like an outcast in your own family, haven't seen your own mother as she died, feeling like you are burden and sacrificing your happiness for your sibling and family, they have incorporated even the panic attacks (though anybody can get a panic attack)

Also, the bashing from audience is similarsmiley36

Akshara was the least liked character, and so is Armaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

False! The least liked character is Ruhi KYUNNNN Chuhi.

Baki post theek hai smiley19

(I just hope he doesn't get a tragic ending like Akshu tho)

Edited by bangtanARMY - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Am I the only one who finds some similarities?

Like, feeling like an outcast in your own family, haven't seen your own mother as she died, feeling like you are burden and sacrificing your happiness for your sibling and family, they have incorporated even the panic attacks (though anybody can get a panic attack)

Also, the bashing from audience is similarsmiley36

Akshara was the least liked character, and so is Armaan

Iss logic se dekha jaye toh 

If armaan = akshara

Toh kya, 

Abhira = abhinav (obviously her father) & 

Ruhi = abhimanyu (her father figure) 

Note: I haven't followed previous seasons of this show, but know only these 3 characters from prev gen. 

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

False! The least liked character is Ruhi KYUNNNN Chuhi.

Baki post theek hai smiley19

(I just hope he doesn't get a tragic ending like Akshu tho)

I don't hate Roohi, just her EMA & nibbi behaviour band karna chahiye isko

Neutral fans like Abhira, Abhinav fans like Abhira, Abhimanyu fans like Roohi, but nobody likes Armaan smiley36

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Iss logic se dekha jaye toh 

If armaan = akshara

Toh kya, 

Abhira = abhinav (obviously her father) & 

Ruhi = abhimanyu (her father figure) 

Note: I haven't followed previous seasons of this show, but know only these 3 characters from prev gen. 

Haha smiley36

No, Abhira is a lot like Naira in terms of Standing up for herself & not being submissive to elders. Akshu was a pushover. Abhira got her kindness, good Samaritan behaviour and funny one liners from her father & danke ki chot pe bolna from her naani. She inherited nothing from her mum.

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't hate Roohi, just her EMA & nibbi behaviour band karna chahiye isko

Neutral fans like Abhira, Abhinav fans like Abhira, Abhimanyu fans like Roohi, but nobody likes Armaan smiley36

What?!! Iske ilava bhi kuch karti hai kya? Her soulmate love story is like her whole personality. smiley39

And there's also that daravani screeching she does from time to time... I am genuinely surprised there are people who prefer her over Armaan lol

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haha smiley36

No, Abhira is a lot like Naira in terms of Standing up for herself & not being submissive to elders. Akshu was a pushover. Abhira got her kindness, good Samaritan behaviour and funny one liners from her father & danke ki chot pe bolna from her naani. She inherited nothing from her mum.

Thank God for that. 

Sorry, but never really liked Akshu, except when she was being the bold and outspoken Akshara Abhinav Sharma.

The only characters I liked from yrkkh are Naira, Abhinav and now, Abhira. And u r right, Abhira is a mix of both Abhinav and Naira. 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I love him as a character but just second tk Abhira. His character arc has the best scope of development even more than anyone either it's Ruhi , rouit , abhira dadi. And as of now I had loved his character as well as the chemistry with abhira.

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No one can be compared to Akshara...she was so stupid... obsessed with her happy and perfect family..

Armaan is different. He is good, responsible doesn't take any faaltu ka decision. He is taking his own time for moving on from Ruhi to Abhira...they are married  for  1 and half months only and they are doing pretty well in their majboori ki shaadi...I like their scenes together...

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Thank God for that. 

Sorry, but never really liked Akshu, except when she was being the bold and outspoken Akshara Abhinav Sharma.

The only characters I liked from yrkkh are Naira, Abhinav and now, Abhira. And u r right, Abhira is a mix of both Abhinav and Naira. 

Most of us don't like Akshu smiley36

Abhi fans don't like Mrs. Sharma & others like Mrs. Sharma kasauli phase but not the Akshu before leap