Justice for Abhira and Akshu and possible future

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I am waiting for Ruhi expose for Aru accident, explaining  Akshu innocence. After Abhira realises truth, she agrees to forgive Manish only if he marries Anupama or Dadisa or Surekha( yrkkh loves Jeth Devrani ships. Ruhi was Aru Abhi shipper and now she ships herself with her Jeth. Surekha is better and funnier than Lady Pig who is purest form of evil Sauteli nature. Also Ruhi's name is made from Arohi and Manyu's nicknames Aru and Abhi) after divorcing SuarNa(PigNa). Then I want RuhMaan to be exposed. In between Dadisa and Vidya have softened towards Abhira and they have started to see Ruhi's true colours. Then Manish disowns Ruhi just like he disowned Akshu for making Abhira suffer. Manish apologises to Abhira and says that Swarna and Sirat  brought nothing but Sautelapan in  Goenka family except Arohi. I want Abhi to be revealed alive in coma with Abhir's memory loss. After Abhi wakes up and Abhir's memory returns, Abhi disowns Ruhi too. Arohi ghost also returns to disown Ruhi. Armaan is also disowned by Poddars. Later Poddars start to love Abhira and realise that Ruhi was the bad one. But Abhira leaves because she loves Armaan too. Later, Poddars bring Armaan back for Abhira sake. Ruhi tries to seduce Armaan but fails. Abhimaan fall in love and expect triplets. Later she has an accident and realises that she can never be a mother, thus she plans to steal one of Abhimaan babies and names it Ruhaanika, whose real name is Kaira. Post leap Abhimaan are divorced because they blame EO for Kaira disappearance: Armaan lives with  little Maira and Poddars and Abhira lives with little Naira Singhanias and AbhimanyuAbhir in Delhi. Ruhi returned with  Ruhaanika, claiming as Rohit child. Rohit dies in accident and Vidya tries to get soulmates married for their kids. Dadisa and her royal ego fails to prevent the evil marriage. Dadisa encourages Abhira to do bride swap at last moment and ensures that she would protect her from insults. She also says that Maira deserves a better parent than Ruhi. Abhira agrees. Later Abhira goes to meet her Ruhi's house where Swarna dresses her, thinking her as Ruhi and ends up revealing that  Ruhi stole Kaira and named her Ruhaanika. Abhira informs Dadisa and she fakes heart attack, delaying wedding for good. Abhira gets DNA test done to confirm that she and Armaan are Ruhaanika/Kaira's parents, not  Ruhi. She shows proof and makes Ruhi admit her crime in the court. Ruhaanika realises it and starts hating Ruhi. She accepts Kaira name. Maira also accepts Abhira. Gen5 is about 3 loving sisters  instead of sisters as sautans or devrani jethani rivals. Naira is the main lead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg noooo, this plot is also toxic, imo. Stealing babies is one of the most frustrating tropes in ITV. Bride swap too. 😭

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry. But I actually expected makers will most likely go this way if they want more drama. I just want Ruhi to get some karmaand I want her to be the last one in Sirat clan.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Partyc

I am waiting for Ruhi expose for Aru accident, explaining  Akshu innocence. After Abhira realises truth, she agrees to forgive Manish only if he marries Anupama or Dadisa or Surekha( yrkkh loves Jeth Devrani ships. Ruhi was Aru Abhi shipper and now she ships herself with her Jeth. Surekha is better and funnier than Lady Pig who is purest form of evil Sauteli nature. Also Ruhi's name is made from Arohi and Manyu's nicknames Aru and Abhi) after divorcing SuarNa(PigNa). Then I want RuhMaan to be exposed. In between Dadisa and Vidya have softened towards Abhira and they have started to see Ruhi's true colours. Then Manish disowns Ruhi just like he disowned Akshu for making Abhira suffer. Manish apologises to Abhira and says that Swarna and Sirat  brought nothing but Sautelapan in  Goenka family except Arohi. I want Abhi to be revealed alive in coma with Abhir's memory loss. After Abhi wakes up and Abhir's memory returns, Abhi disowns Ruhi too. Arohi ghost also returns to disown Ruhi. Armaan is also disowned by Poddars. Later Poddars start to love Abhira and realise that Ruhi was the bad one. But Abhira leaves because she loves Armaan too. Later, Poddars bring Armaan back for Abhira sake. Ruhi tries to seduce Armaan but fails. Abhimaan fall in love and expect triplets. Later she has an accident and realises that she can never be a mother, thus she plans to steal one of Abhimaan babies and names it Ruhaanika, whose real name is Kaira. Post leap Abhimaan are divorced because they blame EO for Kaira disappearance: Armaan lives with  little Maira and Poddars and Abhira lives with little Naira Singhanias and AbhimanyuAbhir in Delhi. Ruhi returned with  Ruhaanika, claiming as Rohit child. Rohit dies in accident and Vidya tries to get soulmates married for their kids. Dadisa and her royal ego fails to prevent the evil marriage. Dadisa encourages Abhira to do bride swap at last moment and ensures that she would protect her from insults. She also says that Maira deserves a better parent than Ruhi. Abhira agrees. Later Abhira goes to meet her Ruhi's house where Swarna dresses her, thinking her as Ruhi and ends up revealing that  Ruhi stole Kaira and named her Ruhaanika. Abhira informs Dadisa and she fakes heart attack, delaying wedding for good. Abhira gets DNA test done to confirm that she and Armaan are Ruhaanika/Kaira's parents, not  Ruhi. She shows proof and makes Ruhi admit her crime in the court. Ruhaanika realises it and starts hating Ruhi. She accepts Kaira name. Maira also accepts Abhira. Gen5 is about 3 loving sisters  instead of sisters as sautans or devrani jethani rivals. Naira is the main lead.

Ekta Mam real ID se aaosmiley16

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smriti25

Except the first few lines, the plot is similar to Ektasmiley37smiley37

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This plot twist feels straight out of an Ekta Kapoor serial ! Did Ekta Mam herself drop by? 🤣

Edited by Randomlurker - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

I swear mujhe bhi ekta ki yaad aayi 🤣

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

bas ek cheez acchi hai poori story me 

that 

next gen fl is naira and sis kaira