Abhimanyu on Sale😂... Was Akshu wrong to leave Udaipur? ? - Page 2

Poll

Was Akahara's decision to leave for Pankhot wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ak and AbN should have never come to UD. Ever since they went there, they didn’t have one moment of peace. Despite this, they managed to fall in love and look forward in life was one heck of an accomplishment.

are abhi is a big panauti in sharma's life...jab se mila hai....parshaani hi parshaani....abhir ka heart problem, custody case, abhinav ka loss.....such a panauti...😂

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Today's episode left with me a few questions.

1. Manjari got to know about Akshara's financial worries because she overheard her phone call. How come she got a cheque book that she could show off to Akshara and make a deal with her? Does she always carry a cheque book (not a leaf) so that she can make deals anytime anywhere? 

2. was the phone call also arranged by Manjari that she can come ready with the cheque and make a deal, thinking Akshara may agree for the deal? 

3. Manjari was guilt tripping Akshara that she is burdening her family. But what do Manjari do for her earning? She was also paying from her family money, isn't it? It's not her own earned money (BH must be on her father's land, again that's family inheritance? ) So what difference it makes if the money comes from Gs or Bs side?

4. Is there any more plots and schemes left with makers to downfall Manjari in tomorrow episode? 

Guilt tripping got me the most... You will burden your family and yet people scream that how could she leave... 

Her staying with Goenkas is being taken as burden by people like Manjiri... Why should AK stay with Goenkas when she can manage her own life with her husband... A husband who supported her like a pillar... 

And no matter what Gairibi rants people like Manjiri scream while staying in Kasauli... But Akshara and Abhinav has proved time and again that Money does NOT buy Happiness... They had less but led happier life... Fulfilling one! Which people like Manjiri can never even imagine, and it's very difficult for people like her to even understand that idea because she lives in her own delusional world where she sees her beta is sad and broken but doesn't see reason for it... Inspite of having everything Dr. Birla couldn't love Ruhi as much as he loves Abhir ... For them.. Gairibi, anath is bad and sad whereas blood rishta is above all! It's all about how people think... How they see it... Kum mein khush thi Akshara and she didn't need 99 lipsticks or shoe pairs then! 

waise abhi ke supporters ke liye to wrong hi tah na...warna goenkas use abhi ke paas phenk aate na....

akshu ke door chale jaane ki wajah se...abhi has to beg and then become a gunda...mamma has to beg...and still kuch haath nahi aaya.....

ab abhi khud apna ghar chod kar aaya hai....to kaise accha lagega na woh decision...akshu ka...😂

I to loved it...and that is the best decision that akshu has taken....akshu ko khud hi decision lene chahiyen..yeh gorillas ke changul se nikalna chahiye use...😂

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Today's episode left with me a few questions.

1. Manjari got to know about Akshara's financial worries because she overheard her phone call. How come she got a cheque book that she could show off to Akshara and make a deal with her? Does she always carry a cheque book (not a leaf) so that she can make deals anytime anywhere? 

2. was the phone call also arranged by Manjari that she can come ready with the cheque and make a deal, thinking Akshara may agree for the deal? 

3. Manjari was guilt tripping Akshara that she is burdening her family. But what do Manjari do for her earning? She was also paying from her family money, isn't it? It's not her own earned money (BH must be on her father's land, again that's family inheritance? ) So what difference it makes if the money comes from Gs or Bs side?

4. Is there any more plots and schemes left with makers to downfall Manjari in tomorrow episode? 

exactly..she has not been shown earning...uska bhi to hubby bete ya parents ka paisa hoga na...

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Krinya

I love the title smiley37 Bhikari manjari Mata hai, always begging for her sons happiness , gundagardi phir bhi full on mode hai

Oh everyone has turned into beggers, buyers and sellers.. It's pathetic... 

Cmon Parth, Muskaan has disappointed me, do the honors and wipe off Birlas.. I will Well Done Parth trended! 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I just don’t understand how Abhinav taking out loans for Abhir’s surgery is bad. Any father would go to any extent to save their child, telling this from personal experience. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

@SwatiSingh

Muskaan ka I agree... She deserves better than Goenkas... But.. Akahara ka I don't agree... Abhinav died a good death... Surrounded by his family smiley17 he doesn't need to see what happens after he is gone. Career or no career, their focus was well being of Abhir and AkshNav managed it. He supported Akshara and Akshara did give him everything he deserved too. That's part of happy life. 

This is what I mean! 

https://twitter.com/DramebaazCYa/status/1714326847226593410?t=p9wPKMpQwC-vsdLsTeKxjg&s=19

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I just don’t understand how Abhinav taking out loans for Abhir’s surgery is bad. Any father would go to any extent to save their child, telling this from personal experience. 

aree its bad na....ab abhinav ko taane kaise maarenge that he used kisi aur ka money for abhir...😂 

makers leave nothing against abhinav...😂 and i love this...positive hi rakha use...😂

i want to meet that judge...jisne abhi ko custody di thi....read ki abhi will lose job.....uske baad....😂 what sort of baseless judgement that was..😂

But still no regrets...uske baad hi abhir ne bhi I REJECT kiya na abhi ko...😂 

Edited by India_TV - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Doctor is a title people earn after studying for years. It is not like driving where someone isn't a driver because they don't show up at work anymore. To answer your question, Ak's decision was wrong because An lived 7 years without a wife, died without seeing his daughter or having a knowledge of his daughter, was under a lot of debt, had no career. If not for Ak, he could have a family, a career and basically a good life in Kasauli. Muskan is stuck with Goenkas who throw her out of the house when she doesn't celebrate something, she could have a career and would have been married to someone from her profession.  Ak is back to Abhi and Abhir is happy with Abhi as father. What good did Ak did by going to Pathankot and to whom? 

isnt there a difference that is visible??

uss waqt she would have been thrown at the birlas...abhi was not ready to talk to her....and akshu would have been thrown at his mercy...what sort of a pathetic life that would have been,

and ab dekho...abhi is dying to be with her...apni mamma ko bhi chod kar aa gaya uske saath ke liye...and that too when she opnely tells that she does not love him!!

yeh hai farak...right decision and wrong decision ka...akshu took a right decision and abhi took a wring one by rejecting her calls!!!!

Originally posted by: India_TV

aree its bad na....ab abhinav ko taane kaise maarenge that he used kisi aur ka money for abhir...😂 

makers leave nothing against abhinav...😂 and i love this...positive hi rakha use...😂

i want to meet that judge...jisne abhi ko custody di thi....read ki abhi will lose job.....uske baad....😂 what sort of baseless judgement that was..😂

But still no regrets...uske baad hi abhir ne bhi I REJECT kiya na abhi ko...😂 

But all this while I only heard that  Abhinav never spent a single penny on his son’s treatment and Birla’s who don’t have  enough money to spend on their faulty machines and playing with ppl’s lives also  Parth who have to do  scams to buy a car (I didn’t watch the episodes but  got this from WU ) sponsored the money for Abhir’s treatment ?? Not true ?? smiley3

So what we have been watching  in the episodes earlier has been proven right now ?makers are making sure that we r always right ,1st  Ak loves only AbN and not AbM and now she is pregnant with his baby too, now AbN spent money on Abhir’s treatment and not Dr anymore Birla didn’t help in the treatment at all! He operated but by that time he already knows Abhir is his son.
   In the episodes I watched Abhinav sold  his cars for Abhir’s 1st treatment before they came to UD! Goenka’s are wealthier than these Birla’s and Ak have share too in the property ,so they could have taken Abhir to US as planned if not ,not Dr anymore Birla stopped them ..he only operated his son ,he haven’t done any favour to Abhinav! Ma ,beta hamesha mera Khoon tho hi boltha rehthe hai ! 
Abhinav took the loan to buy new cars and mujhe ye samajh me nahi aa raha hai , if AbN took loan to buy the car why can’t she sell the cars and settle the payments ? Mein  bhi kis se  logic expect Kar rahi hoon ..  

Waise Mj check book lekar kyun ghoomar rahi hai ? Recently did she start earning? Khud ke paise hai kya ? If not even Ak can take money from her family why from this lady ?  Or Sach mein AbM on sale rakne check book lekar ghum rahi hai ?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 7 months ago