Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: verve

I just watched the entire thela proposal 

And that AAH was so so bad 

(It's perfect for the title)

smiley37smiley37

Seriously that orgasmic voice coupled with comic falling on thela smiley29

Kya smiley8 bana ke rakh diya hai HC ko

PR is also acting really silly. Like her ckt doesn't seem to act her age at all. There's certain natural shift in mannerisms, posture, the way one acts n behaves when they become a parent and are in their early adulthood. 

Arohi, Shefali, Manjiri everybody does it but Akshara toh vhi do overacting ke expressions deti hai poore time smiley44Har samay vhi bachha banne ki koshish nhi achhi lag rahi behen. Kindly isse band karo smiley39

Plus the age gap gosh.. who the hell has done this casting.. Seriously not as spite or anything but HC, PR & Shreyansh don't give a husband-wife-child feel at all.

Uff long rant 

And that too without watching the crap smiley37

@bold: I also find this true! the age gap btw them is so obvious. Both Young couple toh nahi lagte. PR khud bachchi lagti hai!  and mom wali feeling nhi aati..from appearance nor from acting. 

However she managed to look good opposite Jay. But I think uss mein bhi Jay ka hi kamaal hai because the guy hasn’t aged a whole lot since sgp and still fits pretty well opposite his leading ladies.

Edited by Sana_a - 8 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: verve

I just watched the entire thela proposal 

And that AAH was so so bad 

(It's perfect for the title)

smiley37smiley37

Seriously that orgasmic voice coupled with comic falling on thela smiley29

Kya smiley8 bana ke rakh diya hai HC ko

PR is also acting really silly. Like her ckt doesn't seem to act her age at all. There's certain natural shift in mannerisms, posture, the way one acts n behaves when they become a parent and are in their early adulthood. 

Arohi, Shefali, Manjiri everybody does it but Akshara toh vhi do overacting ke expressions deti hai poore time smiley44Har samay vhi bachha banne ki koshish nhi achhi lag rahi behen. Kindly isse band karo smiley39

Plus the age gap gosh.. who the hell has done this casting.. Seriously not as spite or anything but HC, PR & Shreyansh don't give a husband-wife-child feel at all.

Uff long rant 

And that too without watching the crap smiley37

PR is still too young to. Play mom to Shreyansh... And definitely very young to play wife to HC's character... 

Aah! Was sooo out of place and... It was like.. Auoo.... smiley37smiley37

Editing team of this show must get. Trophy... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes thik haismiley36

Agar abhira fan aisa kar sakte hai to hum kyun nahi..vo log agar trp aayi to unke good for nothing leads & nahi aayi to nav socks & framesmiley37

To ab hamara bhi same same ..agar trp aayi to nav framesmiley42 & nai aayi to leadssmiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Lol... Lo ji... Yet to see if it's true... 

https://twitter.com/lilliesrellief/status/1705079864129458279?t=P-cErA9FrOsq0r_T72YvnA&s=19

Edited by shahsb_26 - 8 months ago
focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is this ji don’t want to see another abhira clip 

Imag.world thumbnail

Abhira walon ki theory sunkr kbi kbi unki post dobara pdni hai. smiley37i mean unhe abi bi akshara ki feeling pr doubt hai. 

Wese wo truly abhimanyu fans hai, jaise wo Mandir jakr ek married woman ko propose kar skta hai without knowing ki bccha kiska hai. He just wanted to do some romance with her, dance and all. Aur problem me use akela chod do, wo kisi AA ko search kr legi.

Bt Maine toh bs tumse pyar kiya, AB ka pyar superior kaise hai. 🤬🤬🤬

Aaj bi akshara said ki she don't love abhimanyu, so according to them she is faking her feelings, hiding her feelings. 

I mean seriously jiski feelings hai, use ni pta. But dusra person kaise decide kr skta hai, to whom she loves. 

And kuch din pehle jb wo AA ko ILU bolti thi, to abhi se gussa hai, isi liye natk kr rhi hai. 

Aisi theories read out karke, I can just feel for their thought process.

Even kl jb wo bhag gyi, thela confession k baad, to kuch logo ko lgta hai. Ki wo apni feelings control ni kr pati isi liye she ran away smiley37

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

What is this ji don’t want to see another abhira clip 

Comment padho... AkshNav baby rumour is out again.... 

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Comment padho... AkshNav baby rumour is out again.... 

Sirf rhmorus hai, simply to create hype .why are they doing this lol

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

Sirf rhmorus hai, simply to create hype .why are they doing this lol

AkshNav fans hai re... Kuch bhi kar rahe hai... But...