Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Fantastic review šŸ‘ 

Can also add, letters have been crucial for Akshara, she used to write to her parents at the beginning of the season and them she used write during first separation and now abhir writing letters to find out his real papa! 

Somewhere I hope Akshara also been writing letters to abhi without posting, regarding every milestone of abhirs. 

I know these new writers might not give it! But one can only hope! 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Direct mail to Daddy Dearest. ā¤ļø

Originally posted by: hari15

Kid prayed shivji to pass message and find his baap. Yelo bhagwaan did straight postal Service šŸ“¬ šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

Screenshot_2023-05-31-06-38-14-108_in.startv.hotstar.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-31-06-37-24-095_in.startv.hotstar.jpg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ammo Venda. Vaddu. She will raise ar , flip mata makes ar in between abhira maha prabhooo we are fedup of her vomits throughout.šŸ™Œ 

She was badly trolled for Ar n mata being her favorites

She was the one who didn't give even one sukoon ki raat after marriage...Abhi was always busy with his surgeries n emergencies at that time ,now he's nanny to ruhi, 24/7 at your service...

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Lovely review Meher ā¤ļø

I am šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ at you for making Kaadeshwari the post office box chudail...šŸ˜ˆ

She truly is -

D - DUMB 

I - Illusionary

D - Dangerous

A - Aurat

She always interpreted her son emotions wrongly...her son posted all his messages first to her and she misguided him through out...Thank GOD Shivji did not let Abhir post go through and dropped outside..handing directly to Bachchu

Bachchu is running to tell truth but does he have courage to tell the truth šŸ¤£

He will need Ak pallu and will hide behind her...Ak will tell Abhir the truth without making Bachchu Black and then Bachchu will come out slowly from her back after seeing Abhir's reaction...OR Else Bachchu will close himself in the room ...fearing his son rejection...

To me looks like...Abhir will get the truth again with the Third round of Speaker GUNDAR...then Abhir will think about everything with docman...and will not like him...but Ak will make him understand ....Abhir will take a week or so to accept him...He won't jump right away...because Abhir will have so many questions 

slow acceptance is better always. Instead of jumping immediately showing him flipper. That way he understands what happened. It's like ak diaLogues learn step by step . In this abhira will come together for kid. Already she gave him responsibility as father. 

Meher, hari I have selected some questions for golu to ask his parents and gvs and birlas. 

To Ab

Why are not with mummy when I am born. 

Why did you fight with mummy. 

Don't you love me and mommy 

Why are you going to became papa of roohi leaving me

How come you don't know about me. 

To ak

Why didn't you tell me about my real papa 

Why poppy papa became my papa

You came to kasauli leaving everyone why. 

Why are letting Masi marrying my papa 

To gvs and birlas

Why should my papa become roohi's papa

Didn't anyone know my papa became my uncle if he marries Masi  or my mother became Masi ( if golu stays with Ab) 

Why can't my papa and mummy became my papa and mummy only 

Why everyone is making everything confusing 

Why can't everything be simple 

Meher, hari in your views how many questions golu ask. I want golu to give a good kick to KM, arohi and others. 

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Meher, hari I have selected some questions for golu to ask his parents and gvs and birlas. 

To Ab

Why are not with mummy when I am born. 

Why did you fight with mummy. 

Don't you love me and mommy 

Why are you going to became papa of roohi leaving me

How come you don't know about me. 

To ak

Why didn't you tell me about my real papa 

Why poppy papa became my papa

You came to kasauli leaving everyone why. 

Why are letting Masi marrying my papa 

To gvs and birlas

Why should my papa become roohi's papa

Didn't anyone know my papa became my uncle if he marries Masi  or my mother became Masi ( if golu stays with Ab) 

Why can't my papa and mummy became my papa and mummy only 

Why everyone is making everything confusing 

Why can't everything be simple 

Meher, hari in your views how many questions golu ask. I want golu to give a good kick to KM, arohi and others. 

abhi is already scared of facing abhir after he saw that letter. Seeing abhir happy with nav he got his jolts.He sat in that dark room can't say his fears.When he didn't do anything why is he scared.His guilt of throwing mc ak and not accepting kid is there on his head so it hits him hard as he has no realisation and saw the consequences of his anger and destruction Ak is very confident and strong let her deal everything and abhi stays calm.Ak words ek ek karke sab seekha hi same way three rounds he will get abhira story to understand. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 months ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Meher for the episode summary. Thank you to the friends who contributed to this review in some way - translations, prior episode connects, pictures and screenshots and digging up clues. 

Many days I watch the show but it does not make sense to me. Kairav and Muskaanā€™s relationship has suddenly become intense and Akshara who does not believe in love anymore was excitedly telling Kv he is in love. 

AbhiM cut Arā€™s call before he traveled to Kasauli and yesterday we saw him cut off Manjariā€™s whining call. No one is talking about DaShi anymore and there is no engagement ring on Abhiā€™s finger. But no clarity on whether ā€œpencil- DaShi cancelā€ has happened. 

The new promo has Akshara wondering which dad Abhir will choose. JS saying he is still part of the team and HC saying promises have been made to him for something post IPL. Seems to me the makers are stalling - waiting on some data before they make the next move. Just donā€™t know what that is. 

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Thank you Meher for the episode summary. Thank you to the friends who contributed to this review in some way - translations, prior episode connects, pictures and screenshots and digging up clues. 

Many days I watch the show but it does not make sense to me. Kairav and Muskaanā€™s relationship has suddenly become intense and Akshara who does not believe in love anymore was excitedly telling Kv he is in love. 

AbhiM cut Arā€™s call before he traveled to Kasauli and yesterday we saw him cut off Manjariā€™s whining call. No one is talking about DaShi anymore and there is no engagement ring on Abhiā€™s finger. But no clarity on whether ā€œpencil- DaShi cancelā€ has happened. 

The new promo has Akshara wondering which dad Abhir will choose. JS saying he is still part of the team and HC saying promises have been made to him for something post IPL. Seems to me the makers are stalling - waiting on some data before they make the next move. Just donā€™t know what that is. 

dashi is gone in bin.Only ruhi will start next.But abhi gives no chance.They won't speak next. If abhi choses nav what's there in story to flip. Abhir choses abhi so poora palti. All relationships in birlas get affected. 

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dashi is gone in bin.Only ruhi will start next.But abhi gives no chance.They won't speak next. If abhi choses nav what's there in story to flip. Abhir choses abhi so poora palti. All relationships in birlas get affected. 

Him.choosing abhi is a given and ak comes as a package deal unfortunately for mad mental maata. I hope he never goes to.udaipur and stays here

archana_1974 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spshastr

Him.choosing abhi is a given and ak comes as a package deal unfortunately for mad mental maata. I hope he never goes to.udaipur and stays here

If mata remains in their life then it's disaster. Abhimanyu has to come out of his maa jhaap