Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana_1974 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
They are dragging this now for the whole of June. Unless the trp dips these makers will not act. I don't understand their obsession with Abhinav character when they can easily concentrate on Abhira and gain trp. 

Their promos have also lost charm now.

Edited by archana_1974 - 1 years ago

I'm least interested in watching Kv n muskaan love story, just ff whenever they come on screen ,no chemistry, just forced love assumption, both the actors are mediocre..

Half of ss is occupied by them..

Manish appears to be a villain in all these events, he is not at all angry at Ab after knowing the facts,all these 6 years he kept him on his head,danced to his tunes,may be for Ar 

n ruhi ,he is partial ,he is the one who told Ak doesn't want to come back, without meeting her in Pathankot n threw a statement that you both are not made for each other, shayad yehi God's wish something like that..

Goenkas are not deserved to be parents, whose parents eat,sleep peacefully like them n celebrating birthdays, festivities without worrying for a daughter, without questioning son in law on what happened between them on that day, keeping that khaand mata on head...

They are afraid that birlas might throw Ar also ,as they don't want that panauti in their house at any cost...

These days I'm irritated with Manish presence on the screen,all these old people should be thrown out of the show, no use of them just giving MUFT n bekaar gyan, when it is needed,they are made mute 😒 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: archana_1974

They are dragging this now for the whole of June. Unless the trp dips these makers will not act. I don't understand their obsession with Abhinav character when they can easily concentrate on Abhira and gain trp. 

Their promos have also lost charm now.

itna nahi hoga trp dipped so they gave another promo. One month what will they do . 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

I'm least interested in watching Kv n muskaan love story, just ff whenever they come on screen ,no chemistry, just forced love assumption, both the actors are mediocre..

Half of ss is occupied by them..

Manish appears to be a villain in all these events, he is not at all angry at Ab after knowing the facts,all these 6 years he kept him on his head,danced to his tunes,may be for Ar 

n ruhi ,he is partial ,he is the one who told Ak doesn't want to come back, without meeting her in Pathankot n threw a statement that you both are not made for each other, shayad yehi God's wish something like that..

Goenkas are not deserved to be parents, whose parents eat,sleep peacefully like them n celebrating birthdays, festivities without worrying for a daughter, without questioning son in law on what happened between them on that day, keeping that khaand mata on head...

They are afraid that birlas might throw Ar also ,as they don't want that panauti in their house at any cost...

These days I'm irritated with Manish presence on the screen,all these old people should be thrown out of the show, no use of them just giving MUFT n bekaar gyan, when it is needed,they are made mute 😒 

only abhira scenes se story nahi hogi all others add as part . We don't like others intruding in them .Manish is this only always he is villain in S2 but is good also. How he is understanding muskan outsider against own akshu or kv see that are their traits. They keep others on head and make them pee. Same for abhi too. Kirti is their own daughter never understood why she is unhappy in her domestic violence abusive life always pushed her away to him kept damad ji on head. Later threw him away. Chore character traits will never change. 

I think they should bring garima back. She is master giving cliff to characters. Look what she did with anisha, maya n neel. Ram ram in two episodes. She can only send abhinav out. Between if abhir choses abhi then wht abt ak n if he chose nav what abt abhi. Well ak is nt tensed abt herself coz she is muft with her beta. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

I think they should bring garima back. She is master giving cliff to characters. Look what she did with anisha, maya n neel. Ram ram in two episodes. She can only send abhinav out. Between if abhir choses abhi then wht abt ak n if he chose nav what abt abhi. Well ak is nt tensed abt herself coz she is muft with her beta. 

ammo Venda. Vaddu. She will raise ar , flip mata makes ar in between abhira maha prabhooo we are fedup of her vomits throughout.🙌 

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Birlas

In between JS rubbishes his quitting rumors. We may have to see him this month also. Abhir is going to find his real father. Then he might ask abhinav 's help to unite his parents. In between muskan and kairav' s love story and marriage if any. Ruhi knowing abhir being abhimanyu's son. Her acceptance or rejection regarding this. Abrohi marriage cancelation. So abhinav 's exit might come only by the end of June. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

In between JS rubbishes his quitting rumors. We may have to see him this month also. Abhir is going to find his real father. Then he might ask abhinav 's help to unite his parents. In between muskan and kairav' s love story and marriage if any. Ruhi knowing abhir being abhimanyu's son. Her acceptance or rejection regarding this. Abrohi marriage cancelation. So abhinav 's exit might come only by the end of June. 

5 months we saw him what's there now in June to see 🙈 our karma karke dekhni hi . All other articles rolling artists are giving other than JS. When they are in ending or going for generation leap they roll interviews before that. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Lovely review Meher ❤️

I am 🤣🤣 at you for making Kaadeshwari the post office box chudail...😈

She truly is -

D - DUMB 

I - Illusionary

D - Dangerous

A - Aurat

She always interpreted her son emotions wrongly...her son posted all his messages first to her and she misguided him through out...Thank GOD Shivji did not let Abhir post go through and dropped outside..handing directly to Bachchu

Bachchu is running to tell truth but does he have courage to tell the truth 🤣

He will need Ak pallu and will hide behind her...Ak will tell Abhir the truth without making Bachchu Black and then Bachchu will come out slowly from her back after seeing Abhir's reaction...OR Else Bachchu will close himself in the room ...fearing his son rejection...

To me looks like...Abhir will get the truth again with the Third round of Speaker GUNDAR...then Abhir will think about everything with docman...and will not like him...but Ak will make him understand ....Abhir will take a week or so to accept him...He won't jump right away...because Abhir will have so many questions