https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163416378

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163409450

29.5, 30.5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163404220

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163390609

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163384630

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163362198

KITES

After leap during sankranti birlas played kite. Ruhi and abhi as no. 1 had pink kites in which Ruhi wrote " I wish poppy loves me the most " . Next no. 2 was manish who had blue kite. No. 3 where mata and aarohi, no. 4 as tauji and nistha, no. 5 as parth and shifali, no. 6 as rohan. 

Manish cut abhi ruhi kite first. Manish blue kite is abhir's truth which cut ruhis wish of poppy should only love her the most. Abhi jumped and got pink kite which had blue shade on it. He tied both kite and thread together and told ruhi he just needs to get the kite he will tie it so strong that it won't fly away again. 

Ruhis wish has been cut with abhi getting abhir truth and his equal love for both kids. Abhir gave a card to aarohi that he wants 30% love of docman but abhi made both the kids accept each other and with 50 50 love to each kid. But with abhi ka identity as ruhi ka poppy and abhir ka docman he lost his Abhir ka baap haq. 

Ruhi asked him that day what if it flies and disappears will he miss it but abhi said no with fake smile. The flew away kite is abhir who went to kasauli back with his parents. The moment he knew kid went away he can't stop himself and came to him next day. 

Today abhir asked ak is docman hiding in room Or coming home when ak said suprise and ak said give him time atleast to miss you but abhi there missed his kid even when he was in camp and came home to go to see kid right away when he knew kid wasn't their he flew and came. 

That day after tieing kite and thread together abhi cut everyone kites and won the game. His 50 50 didn't work as ak again ran away so abhi has cut all his family members and came kasauli for his son single with no baggage with him. It was shown in today episode where abhi cut ar call ( kite 3) instead of going in her manipulation who could have held abhi in the name of ruhi's exam, studies, stomach pain as usual and yesterday said to her she will support her sister not him. Later he went to hospital asked about all his patient details (might be to transfer his work that way cutting tauji kite no. 4)and came straight from hospital to kasauli for his son. 

BALLOON 🎈

After fire accident abhi met abhir in front of gv house when he came to know abhir is going to USA for treatment. Abhir gave a pink balloon which was written " MY PAPA IS BEST ". Abhir asked abhi to give this pink ballon to ruhi as she likes pink and take care of this balloon. But the ballon got bursted when abhi took it out of car. It never reached ruhi. Bursted ballon is abhir ka truth as abhi ka beta which kicked pink balloon not reaching ruhi. It's same like Manish cutting ruhi ka pink kite during sankrati. Abhi that day cried seeing bursted ballon tried to blow it again which he can't that bursted ballon is his lost 6 years life with his kid which he can't get back ever. 

CHESS

When ru and abhi were playing chess once. Abhi sub consciously said abhir and ru won him in chess that day. Later she held horse in her hands and asked it's use and abhi taught her it moves in 3 steps. Ru held it in hands and did tok tok tok. Though abhis heart started recognizing abhir he was still bound by neil promise where he can't reach abhir as baap. With 3 steps one after truth, another during custody where he gave equal love to both kids, finally when abhir went away to kasauli he came out of all bounds to win his son giving 100% to him. 

KASAULI KI RANI 

Aakir kal raath akshara kya kiya??? 🐒🐒🐒

STORE ROOM CLEANING 😎😎😎

HOMESTAY PLANNING 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

BOARD DECORATION 😜😜😜

APP DESIGNING 🥳🥳🥳

Learn from akshu 100 ways to keep yourself busy so that you can escape from your patti and earn more money. 

Initial days when nav and ak were shown ak asked nav is he expecting anything as she never gave him anything except baap ka status. Later neelima and muskan riled him for lub dub. Seeing abhi in kasauli and his dance in udaipur in mimi bday for ruhi and her matasree ak too decided she will move on. That time she tried but zombie reddy ka soulmate gives tough competition here too with her dead feelings towards nav and blank eyes. Immediately kid health came as a bahna for her. After abhir and her coming to kasauli their were times ak remains abhinav and herself that he is a good friend to her and openly accepted their is nothing between them except for friendship. 

Despite of this nav asking for one hand hold or touching her hands while working won't get him anywhere as akshu will be ready to find another business to escape from him. 🤧🤧🤧

Yesterday nav saying he doesn't know ak will sing even her silence looks sur. Ram ram silence mein kya surrrrrr. Nav chose ak silence but ak kicked him ulta with choosing singing which is her mann ka meet her soul for her. 

PACK OF CARDS TO BUILDING BLOCKS

Resort time abhi built a pack house with ruhi but it flew away with ak phone call for abhir health issue. Ruhi ka illusionary family and dashi went in air with abhi knowing abhir truth. 

Similarly today abhir built a house which fell from his hands the moment docman came into house. Ak built sharmas for abhir so that kid can get a family with kid now getting truth on own and blocks falling from his hands he next searches for his real baap breaking illusionary sharma family. 

From precap abhir getting truth is same like akshu getting truth by overhearing sirat and her mother Shelia phone call where sheila said sirat isn't aks real mother. Then aarohi was akshu confident with whom she said and later aarohi helped to convey to family. Later when they explained ak she accepted sirat and naira as her mothers equally. 

Abhirs confident is abhi with whom he shared his health problems and trusted for him to save his life. So with truth out from ak nav talks abhir might confide it to abhir and get the whole truth. Even abhi himself promised once surgery done he himself will tell truth to kid. 

Edited by hari15 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Episode review 25th may 

Abhir says why you are all crying when you hugged me before. Why are you crying after becoming this old .Mimi says our kuwarsa has become alright and going to his house so we are all happy. Abhir says mimi is cool. Nav says flight time is nearby and i need to drop muskan in the hostel.Manish says in this town you have your own people and house don't forget it. Whenever you need a help please call us. Muskan says badepapa to take medicines in time. She looks at kv and he is stern.

Goenkas are not forcing any relationship on any kid left to their choice any day Without intruding much and giving them freedom like in latest generation. 

Parijatam loose flowers shown in blue vase are for abhira, abhir and nav new life next with changed relations. 

Blue swan turned inside so ar is with ak and Goenkas support. 

Lotus flower kept in vase is for abhir innocence and purity. 

20230525_071013-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhi comes down the stairs happily and speaks to Rohan regarding appointments to be take by him in hospital.He tells his mom that his camp was very nice and he will meet junior next as he got a lot of blessings for his junior.Mata sees ar and remembered fb. Ar says ak and nav didn't do anything to cheat abhimamyu.They tried to call abhimamyu but couldn't reach him. As abhir wants to go there and he will recover fast in a cool place . Shefali says they made decisions for the health of  kid.Mata says you both don't tell anything to abhi i will decide for my son what's needed as they made a decision for their kid. 

Abhi coming down stairs is dropping his ego against his zidd. 

Abhi is happy saying i am going to meet junior on my bike. If anyone wants to come in the car. Mata says you can't go on a bike and meet your junior. You have to take a flight and meet. Ak and abhinav took abhir to kasauli back.You think your mom makes matters worse , shows innocence or does zidd.But your mom knows the worry of kids before only. I already warned you but you made me quiet. But that's what happened.They took away your kid from you.Abhi says why didn't you stop them. Mata says if i tell ak will she stop. I didn't stop them because I want my son to know pain.One mom saves from pain always. Every time you are hitting the same stone and getting pain.You should know your pain on your own .You made a mistake by trusting them all the time .You know the result now.Till surgery is done they were nice to you. As soon as it was done they showed colours taking abhir away. Ak and abhinav facade is out in front of you. Now you know what they are. If you want your haq you fight for that. Abhir is your son nothing can change it, you understand what you want. You decide whether you want abhir in your life or not. 

Mata riled abhi against ak and nav so that abhi fights the court case and gets abhir back. Her way of fighting is that as she wants legal custody of abhir whereas abhi wants kid love and acceptance. Result will be ulta abhi never follows to mata words he simply listens and does what he wants. 

But mata riling him for kids haq will make him fight for abhir with nav. 

Ar and shefali tried to tell mata regarding abhirs wish but mata used this incident to push abhi away from ak. 

20230525_071153-COLLAGE.jpg

Kv is given muskan purse by a servant. When he sees the letters in muskan purse he feels happy reading those which were kept from her college school ,home time chits along with her making smile bhairav and bhairav needs someone who holds him in love and he is a responsible son and brother. Muskan has written in a letter what kv is missing in his life and what he needs . She writes that he kept his pain under anger and i want him to smile and remove that anger. 

Behind kv two opened doors are shown. One is for himself struck in the past another Is new life with muskan .it's up to him to decide what he wants. 

Kv still needs to realise his love if any for muskan as he blocked his heart totally. Ak and kv both are the same so both Bhai behn will choose heart back with abhira and kv muskan happening at a time. Nairas Kids settling in life together. 

20230525_185211-COLLAGE.jpg

Nav ,ak, abhir and Neelima get a welcome from their neighbours.Abhir's friends invite him happily wishing him good health. Abhir holds ak and moves in front of the entrance .Nav comes with bags from back.He cleans Sharma's broken board. Abhir coughs in front of the house. they all open their house.As the house is locked from long there is no light, water . Ak says everything will be arranged .

20230525_115447-COLLAGE.jpg

Peach colour suitcase symbolises joy and encouragement.Brown and black bag is for Nav ka lonely life and his darkness to Abhis intentions. 

20230525_071216-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhir's cough is symbolic he is not well. 

Abhi calls someone and asks him to meet him immediately. Ar comes says ak and abhinav didn't cheat him.They tried to reach him but couldn't. It's all abhir wishes to go away.Abhi says i know  you are not supporting me for abhir .your sister has made a mistake and you are supporting her. 

Atlast abhi can't disturb sisters relation like before as they are ok now. 

Buddha idol shown next to abhi is for his realisation next what he did to ak and kid in his anger falling for his maa words. 

Nav holds abhir on his tummy and says everything will be arranged for him.Ak gets a call from Manish informs them they reached home and abhir is fine.Abhi is very angry and restless.Mata saw ar telling about abhir wishes.She thinks i did all this because of my kid living with his kid happily. 

20230525_115551-COLLAGE.jpg

Mata is exposed by ar to abhi perfectly. Abhi undestood what's going on.His family is after them and he can't reach his kid.Atlast abhi used his own buddhi without holding maa ka words or taking her words on head. 

Mata saw Abhis junoon on kid and anger so she thought abhi will get riled. 

20230525_192514-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak listens Nav saying school fees , shoes and cried. Her everything for 6 yrs is gone into bin and they have to start from scratch again for kid.Her pain is more for kid. Mirror image is shown for Nav and ak showing both have different thoughts on head.Ak might be crying she lost that family support while coming here and is left alone again .Nav thoughts can be restart of their life. 

20230525_185002-COLLAGE.jpg

When ak and Nav are speaking in room there is a pic on wall outside the room. It has a wooden house with a peacock standing on ak side and seeing. This is for abhira the lost mate abhi is looking at her next from out. 

Nav asked Ak do you sing I don't know it from 6 yrs. And you sing very well. But i find you surili with your silence also. 😈 What's musical notes with silence. My head 🥵 does he even know she is a music therapist , guitarist and singer made get name. Ak didn't mention anything nor he asked later. 

If ak kept silence it's for nav .but she sang so it's for her Mann ka meet abhi who can't live without her voice as its his heart connect. 

Ak sang aapki nazron mein dekha song. This song suits abhira as ak learnt what's love with Abhis eyes.When ak sang song she has no feels or expressions except blank looks.Whereas if she sings for abhi , she gets emotionally attached. Note the differences 😜 with body language. 

Ak is in abhi zone from long with her o Kanha song in kasauli .So what she sings reaches Abhis heart only as the story is musical heart connects of abhira from day1. 

Abhinav wants to have his relationship forward with ak so he conveys his intentions all the time through hand holds ,touches.Ak is always blank and has no feels with awkwardness choses her heart.Her keeping head on him or holding his hand shows trust on a friend from her side any time.She kept on saying dost dost dost to him not assuring any love from her side.It's his lub dub that's driving him to make her permanently as his so that abhir will be his son.His insecurity is raised after seeing abhira love jhalk.So he tried to  manipulate her emotionally but it didn't work much due to kids health.

Continues.....

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

GAJASURA & SHIVJI

Gajasura is a demon who prays shivji and attains a boon from him. He asks shivji to be struck in his body so that he is a big bhakt of shivji and none can get boons from him. Bhola Shankar shivji as usual pleases demons when they pray to him badly showing their devotion. Shivji gets struck in the demon's body as per his boon. But Vishnu , Brahma and all gods know this and want to save shivji out. They go in disguise as a gang of dancing bulls and please the demon . He asks them without recognising what they want and they ask for freeing shivji as he blocked god . Immediately gajasura understands its sly roop of Vishnu to protect shivji and thinks his death is nearby. So he asks Vishnu to keep his name permanent with shivji and frees shivji .There by gajasura dies and shivji is out of his block. Vishnu takes him away from there to kailash. 

20230526_144105-COLLAGE.jpg

Ganesha's story follows once  this gajasura story as shivji is unknown to the existence of Ganesha when he is blocked by gajasura.This story is our regular Ganesh chaturthi story. 

In abhira story ,gajasura is Neil's promise to hold abhi to his kid ,Abhis family mata and ruhi wanted him to be her permanent father there by blocking him for herself and not letting his own kid get that access.This was from the start of Ak pregnancy and it's becoming permanently closed by Ruhi by her making oppy to papa. abhi is shown suffocating for breaths , anxiety attack , using pills and his zombi state all show his dead nature in chosing Neil's grey kid. If it continues and shadi with ar is done he will be dead so Ak has to free him from that nonsense and poison swallowed by him in the name of a cringe relationship for kids. 

20230526_182122-COLLAGE.jpg

Kv is the one who is against abhi,ar shadi and hitting abhi all time showing his faults as he did hiding his mistakes through Ruhi. This is sly way to get abhi out of that promises but abhi buried himself pleasing all keeping his happiness away. It reached a limit now that he is in verge of losing his life and fell down before ak to get him out of this cringe. But mata interfered in between blocking ak and abhi. Kv lifted abhi and took to hospital and arranged for blood as perfect brother ak  reminding the role as vishnu. 

20230522_215834-COLLAGE.jpg

As abhi freed out from that clutches of mata he will think for Ak and his kid next and fight with Nav to get them back. He challenged Nav by saying Ak is his till day .Abhi after rejection of ak is taken away that toxic family again in the name of saving him for their manipulations. Though he is living his promises  for Neil are not that on his head like before. He himself told Ar that he can never love anyone other than ak and he ran confessed to her . 

20230526_182036-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar herself dropped from shadi and slowly detaching Ruhi with abhi. Next parth shefali dv issue came Parth showed Abhi a mirror of what he did to ak .parth, ar are sly bulls to show where he went wrong. Kv as usual kicked abhi saying he spoiled one sisters life and is going for a other sister. Kv asked Why should he do that shadi ? After knowing abhir health issue kv took incharge of kid supported ak and nav. He didn't want abhi to do surgery but as ak chose him he kept quiet. As ar mislead ak , nav kv supported ak in US doctor treatment for abhir. Ak and kv are the parvati Vishnu combo where Vishnu understands sisters pain and kicks shivji out from demons slyly.Kv himself doing custody is another move to break that gajasura and free shivji. With ruhi understanding abhir as her brother and sharing poppy with him made abhi free from neils promise and he is happy for his two kids equally. Till abhi leaves that mata camp ,kv will kick kick kick and gets him out to reach ak. Reason why abhi is zombi is him being struck in those promises and folds of that family. 

GANESHA & PARVATI ji

Parvati Devi applied oil , haldi and massage flour on her body before her bath .She removed that matter from body and made a small ball.She loved that ball as her kid and gave him life as boy ganesha.Shivji was not in kailash then as he was struck in gajasura. Parvati Devi was very happy to see her kid infront and tell him to guard and not allow anyone in there as she was going for bath. Kid is very loving and caring to his mom. He waited outside.Shivji after freed by Vishnu from gajasura , enters kailash. Nandi stops him in anger as he left mata alone and she cried for shivji. But nandi being the shiv bhakt loves shivji so melts and gives him way to go in. Boy stops shivji entering kailash says my mom told not to allow anyone in. Shivji seeing the cute loveable kid slowly starts convo with love to give him way. Boy won't let him in and shivji as usual in anger throws trishul on boy head and he is dead. 

20230421_122406-COLLAGE.jpg

Parvati Devi comes in anger shouts how could you kill my son mercilessly. Shivji cries begs her that he does not know it's their son . She asks two promises to give to her one is resurrecting thd kid with new life and another is making him head of all ganas. Shivji asks his people to get any head lying down in south direction and they get an elephant head. Brahma the life giver gives life along with shivji keeping elephant head on ganesha cut head. Boy gets his life back and on parvati devis insistence he immediately accepts him as father. Shivji loves the kid and makes him head  of ganas. 

20230423_092505-COLLAGE.jpg

Here in story ak has produced abhir when abhi is unknown to  her Pregnancy. Nav is the nandi who guarded ak and abhir when abhi is away from them. All his lub dub and that void shadi is for trp and masala factor. Nav only helped abhi reach abhir truth and has to free ak from his gratitude bond. Abhir knowing his truth through nav and next is accepting his real father and mending back old relations. And everything is kept on kids head as abhir wanted to go to kasauli , abhir wanted to play foot ball, abhir wanted to unite his parents back. 

20230526_182202-COLLAGE.jpg

Just with references to the given story for us connecting them with mytho connects. Not to hurt anyone's sentiments 🙏. 

Continues....

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 months ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely review Mehere. I just hope next Nav is thrown out like Arohi is and Abhira come together for their Abhir. ABhir knows Nav is not his dad is just like Sirats as you said and I feel truth will be revealed by Abhira here and not Abhi as he is still scared of the childs acceptance .I wish Abhira reveal it together and accept both are wrong to the child so that the child accepts Abhi and then gets them together

Mehersudha thumbnail

Episode review 26th may

Ak lights lamp near kanhaji and Nav comes.Ak sees him stern but nav lub dub goes.He comes near her and abhir comes in.Ak says i have a surprise for you and your father.Abhir says nana ,Nani or docman came kya.Ak says if i say surprise won't be a surprise.She shows a board of Ashiyana home stay.Nav asks what's this. Ak says you are like your son can't get it. Abhir can't read it. Ak says it's our source of income next as we are doing our home stay. We will start our home stay business. People can come and stay in the house as if it's not like a hotel they can know their culture and food style. Nav says tourists come and stay at home? 

20230526_070613-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak says i cleaned the store room and made it a room. I put this portal on the website.With my studies I can't concentrate on jam business.As your car business has not yet started we can have money this way.Ak says i have an advertisement and she reads it for them. Nav and Abhir say tujhe great ho to ak. Nav says as your exam is bearing how can you do all this. Abhir says I will help my mom along with my studies. Ak says when you grow you have a lot of tensions you don't need to think of all these. Nav says you need to play football and study. 

20230526_130752-COLLAGE.jpg

When ak lights lamp there is a ganesha idol before saibaba.This is for abhir known as nav ka beta in front of the world. There is a hidden ganesha next to Radha Krishna idol in a corner showing Abhiras abhir .Kid truth is hidden to the  kid till now and it will come out. 

Ak has a stern face when nav came in and he had his own illusions on ak again.if something happened nav could have happily come hugged ak and she could have blushed.So koy koy koy kuch nahi hua hi against the illusionary dreams of Nav. instead Ak might have slept happily or made a bahana to do some work for yesterday's cringe.But she said the whole night she cleaned the store room and made it an extra room for the home stay of tourists.Ak is smart using her brain to get money and avoid nav ka advances too that way. Why didn't ak make that room for abhir when he asked for a special room ? She kept abhir in between and slept on the other side always in two separate beds. 

Mumma ka beta abhir wants to help her business and income by studying . 

20230526_091920-COLLAGE.jpg

Kv asks did you talk to akshu ? Manish says to kv that they all reached and abhir is fine and recovered. Manish says let three of them be happy in their life. Kv is thinking and Manish asks what's going on in your head. Kv says what's Abhis reaction on abhir going to kasauli.Manish says i didn't talk to ar but he might have understood. Kv says really. Manish says in surgery time how he handled you saw. If he has something till now we could have known it. Kv says that's what I am thinking. As he has not done anything now he will do extreme. Manish is scared. 

Behind kv and manish orange flowers are kept in two vases. This is for kv muskan and abhira abhir for taking relationship to next level. 

Kv knows abhis calm before storm.He knows abhi will destroy everything when he wants as his own.Manish is still trusting abhi as billi but he has growled already. 

Ak keeps Abhis buttons cross cross.Abhir asks what happened and she says my mind on home stay booking. Nav too keeps his mind on home stay app and didn't feed him properly. Abhir takes phone and sits says booking will confirm and I will tell you.Nav cuts Vegetables and ak is reading for her exams.Abhir gets messages on phone from bank ,sale on clothes , Ruhis message and atlast one msg for booking in homestay they get. Abhir announces booking and they are happy. 

In that home stay app , two men , one woman and one kid are shown while scrolling its abhira abhir and nav pics. 

Abhir talks to a doctor and says i need files of all my patients.His junior asks all files.Abhi gets doctor Arohi call and he cuts it. 

20230526_131123-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhi after mandir confession to ak and her rejection,came on road and hit a sadhu.Abhi gives him money while his leg is bleeding. Sadhu says without asking you gave everything to me you too ask for blessings. He says what should I ask now. I need to let her go and sab kuch jaane Dena hoga.So abhi let ak go to kasauli after her rejection Sab kuch jaane Dena hoga is from his side leaving everything for abhir his son.

20230513_123107-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhi closed hospital files handing them to Rohan and family whether he told or not need to see. If he told his mom will be a rock in between his legs along with ruhi and ar as blocks.So he might have closed everyone with his actions. He was searching for a bahana to get out of that demon house and his kid gave him moksh by freeing him from those bonds which are tied on his neck and legs and he has become breathless due to them.Holding his own kid it's easy for him to get out of that mental house and have his life back. 

20230526_070710-COLLAGE.jpg

Nav asks who is coming as a tourist.Ak says George.Nav says they might like our Himachal food and places.He says he may like our tradition and sanskriti. Ak gets something on head and runs.She gets Himachal clothes to everyone and all get ready in those clothes to welcome the guest. Neelamma too stands with them. Ak says nav you told tradition and sanskriti of HP .Ak says guests should not think we are dying for them so let's do our work and wait. 

Survival for the existence and ak adapts life easily. She has seen in her every stage of life to deal with situations and go ahead with what she has.For that she does not need to be a musician or therapist. It's life skills for dragging life and she is expert in that now. 

Ashiyana means home  is made against Sharma's which she herself named. So Sharma's name plate goes and ashiyana will be for Nav home stay where he lives his life next and makes his own home not someone's family as his.Ak has started it for Nav survival after abhira unite and go away. Pahadi log will feel hurt but forget in few days by muskan suit Nav.Nav has learnt cooking when he was alone and ak had made him lazy by not making him cook. Again he started these skills at Goenkas so his loneliness starts next . Today he is shown cutting vegetables at his house. 

In hall the tortoise shown in previous kasauli episodes is missing now. That's for Nav taking responsibility of abhir and ak and now it's gone with abhi jumping in. 

20230526_080630-COLLAGE.jpg

The Cab arrives and the hero arrives in Arjun Reddy style setting his collar and walks.Ak thinks why I am getting restless holds her heart. Ak says i got flowers for welcoming guests I forgot.The hero arrives from steps crossing orange flowers down and sees Sharma's broken board and stands near the entrance.Ak gets rose petals and walks from the kitchen to the entrance.Ak spreads flower petals down and sees shadow .Abhir says docman and ak pours flower petals on abhi.All are shocked. Abhir is happy to come to him but he stops.Abhi goes to abhir and both hug. Nav fuse gone seeing abhi.Ak drops the plate down and is shocked seeing the baap beta hug.She removes her topi and nav too.Ak asks why did you come here.Abhir says i am remembering the docman from morning we both have heart connections and he came here. 

20230526_091519-COLLAGE.jpg

The hero has become zombi Reddy with gajasura and after breaking it , abhi became Arjun Reddy back. 

Orange flowers kept down before abhi are for his relationship taking to next level to abhir and ak. 

Ak has flowers near her are white for her purity pink for her love on abhir , purple jealousy of nav on abhi and happiness of abhir for docman. 

20230526_071032-COLLAGE.jpg

Rose petals show true love, passion  and admiration which are spread by ak on abhi. 

20230526_070946-COLLAGE.jpg

Building blocks fell from abhir seeing docman so their Sharma's house breaks with abhir truth. 

Shivji after breaking gajasura gets welcomed in kailash.This bit is shown in ak welcoming abhi scene.When nav invited abhi for dinner it was dark entry and mus, crying for abhi as he was struck in that phase. Now he came out of their folds and chose his own kid against those demons , he is welcomed .Heart connects are there for baap beta as said by abhir both are yearning for each other. Ak too has heart connects of bechaini with foot steps of abhi and she held her heart. She held the choker ,silver elephant is engraved on it. So acceptance of abhir birla legal rights coming next with abhir getting his truth against nav baba ka beta. 

20230526_071009-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak dropped plate on her own it's for breaking of relations by her with Nav. Abhis entry made ak and nav remove their topis which is a facade to abhir as parents. Abhirs topi is there still as his facade is not yet removed as nav ka beta. 

20230526_091706-COLLAGE.jpg

When ak poured rose petals her mirror reflection is shown. Her mind vs heart why he came to snatch abhir  and her heart knows he cane for abhir. 

Abhi entered Sharma's house first for dinner next is when sharmaji is not well and abhir called sirji to heal his father. The third entry is done today. Bhayiji aapka jo bhi reh gaya mein ijjat ke sath dedunga by Nav in first dinner meet .Will he give ak and abhir to abhi as they are family? 

20230526_071057-COLLAGE.jpg

When abhi entered the house , on his side near the door yellow empty vase and a man looking pic is kept.Yellow vase shows his happiness confidence and hopes new beginnings with kid.But the man watching idol is Nav in story.He was kept in rack before three cats who are jumping.Now as cats are jumping inside he is kept away. So nav will be watching these three cats abhira abhir adjusting and mending their relationship.As he is kept near the door he won't intrude into their life. 

Ak is angry.Neelima says let's get pastry for docman.Abhir says i will get chocolate pastry for you and it's yummy .Abhi stands and says how dare you akshara.After this much happened how did you have himmat to get my son after my back. 

Choclate pastry is abhira yaar ki adat reminded by abhir.Abhi stopped eating pastries or cakes after ak left him.he accepted it for abhir. 

Dr.Abhimanyu and Mrs.sharma love story is done after surgery.Manish said keep it as doctor patient relationship so they both kept it till surgery.Today abhi called her akshara his bete ki maa back.Soon his akshu will come back. 

20230526_071116-COLLAGE.jpg

Kv calls muskan. Muskan gets a message from neelima that abhimamyu reached kasauli. Kv says muskan wallet Is there only. Muskan says you can send to driver bhayiji. Kv says i will give it when I come to office. Muskan says don't take efforts send it to driver.Kv says ok and says i need to akshu.Muskan says don't call them.He asks what happened what are you hiding from me tell me.Are they fine. Is abhir fine. Muskan says abhimamyu bhayiji is in kasauli. Manish listens to that and is angry. 

Kv intuition is right on abhimamyu. He guessed muskan knows something and hiding got info from her perfectly. 

Manish got on head what abhi has junnon for his kid. Will abhi leave his kid to nav and sit here with ruhi? Why don't these people get on head when they see Abhis obsession on ak that much. 

20230526_091628-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak says abhi you are mistaken.Abhi says no I am not.You got him after me without informing me and hiding it.Nav says just listen to us.Abhi says i will listen to your words but answer twi questions of me. Can't you people wait for 2 days for me as I went to the camp ,phone was not working.Second question what's the emergency that you went to get him suddenly.Ak says it's abhirs wish to come.Abhi says he asked and you wanted to come back can't you tell him wait for docman that he listens.Abhi says you snatched my kid and cane again.Ak says it's not a coin in pocket to get. It's my son. 

Abhi asked right questions can't they wait for 2 days or make kid wait for him instead of taking own decisions. 

Ak said it's abhir wish but abhi is father of kid so they have to inform him reg abhir. How long ak takes decisions and puts abhi away with proper miscommunication Last time she didn't inform anyone kept kid truth hidden with her own puski arrangements of father ji. Now she informed but she knows abhis zidd but can't estimate that he comes after them immediately.Will abhi leave abhir easily as ak thinks he prefers his own family against her and her kid ? 

Nav says let's make bhayiji understand. Ak says we can't make him understand. Telling him is breaking head on wall. I don't want to talk to a person who is on zidd. Ak says whatever you understand i don't care. Abhi says i care my son so you think what you want. I will take my son udaipur. Ak says try it .Take him from the home here from a mother's lap.You will see the shouts of that maa from whom you want to snatch kid. Abhi says if you are mom what am i. Nothing.?  I am also baap. If you have zidd as maa i too have zidd as baap. I booked ticket i will take my kid. Ak says you go alone. 

20230526_071146-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhir comes asks are you both fighting. Abhi hides under ak eats biscuit. Nav says what fight. We three are talking. You know your mom when she loves she shouts . Abhir asks will you eat patties. Neelima takes abhir out. Abhi packs books of abhir on bag. Ak says leave the bag and abhi says no. Ak says leave bag , and pack your madness , ego and go away. Abhi says if i want to stay with my son it's my haq not madness. Ak says it's zidd and don't test my patience. Abhi says if it's zidd you know my zidd. Don't test my patience. Nav says both stop fighting. 

Abhira zidd on kid will result Nav to go away leaving that mental family.Mata and nav lose their sons. 

Matas words of always head breaking with same stone is for ak .How many times abhi bends for ak and breaks his head. 

Ak words of talking to abhi is breaking head on wall because he won't listen or understand any day in his anger. 

Brahma kamal pic behind abhi is perfectly shown blooming.Whenever Abhis reference or him coming there brahma kamal is shown . This flower is used by shivji when he resurrects ganesha by sprinkling holy water with that flower on him. 

In the rack behind abhira , muskan the small doll with pots is kept away with orange flowers. So her relationship next level going on with her busy at work. 

Big doll neelima with pots is kept with green plant so her life will be prosperous next and is alone. 

The single rod Nav is shown in down rack as usual glowing. He is kept away from neelima and muskan so he gets his og acha admi back in him understands ak can't love him any day against her love on abhi. 

Three cats are shown in one rack so abhira, abhir bond comes with sath rehne ki need. 

Neelima wore a pendant which has Lakshmi Devi and peacock as her vahan. This suits muskan who is lakshmi in story for Vishnu , kv 

20230526_204415-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhi ate cookie immediately hiding behind ak when abhir came asked are you fighting .This is perfect couple fight hiding before kid. Abhis yaar ak ki adat shown this way. Whenever ak or abhi are angry they eat and show their frustation. 

20230526_204427-COLLAGE.jpg

Let abhira fight fight fight and patchup happily. 

Through out episode a speaker with big hole is shown when ak is shown in hall and ak nav are near dining table. So abhir truth coming out from them to kid. And abhir closing himself who is my papa. As abhi is abhir ki yaar let him share his pain not to trouble his parents. That way abhi gets a chance to tell his side of story to kid. In summer camp abhi himself said that let abhir surgery happen and i will tell him truth. Abhirs dream in kasauli last time told to ak that he got kidnapped in dream when he called papa , docman came and saved him.  And docman is my father. Kidnap by Gunda are demons trying to kill him with his health issue by yamapasham and abhi saved him as doctor. Abhirs words of docman is my father is abhir getting his truth on his own. 

Thankyou Hari and sridevi for pics. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 months ago
hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kid ka itching with toxic birlas and fake name identity

Screenshot_2023-05-21-14-49-06-501_in.startv.hotstar.jpg

IMG-20230525-WA0003.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

20230526_131202-COLLAGE.jpg

Coming next Bina daru devdas 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Boys itching with identity in air vs doctor on his own. 

20230526_173017-COLLAGE.jpg

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail

Thanks Hari n Meher for the tag n awesome review. Thanks sri for screenshots. I really wonder how you guys remember every small things? Now we finally understand why abhi stuck with demons n nt remembering anything. Hope now he will see ak's struggle n understand her n ak also realize she did wrong by snatching his rights. Yes, beauty of ak's character is she adapts life n survive in every situation. Whatever people say for me she is one of the strongest character . Emotionally she is very strong than abhi. Now abhi is there,hope we will get gud abhira scenes nav just on side. Loved ur review. It clears so many doubts. It seems suddenly they r rushing the track. From last 5 mnths they were stretching now rushing. Bt I'm happy finally story is moving to abhira réunion. 

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome review ❤️❤️ Thank you all for your efforts 👏👏👏

I loved how you connected the kite, balloon and chess scene 😱 the way all your mind works is just unimaginable.

I have always luved that kite scene, esp ABs dialogue in that …now after reading your review, I understand how it connects with him/neels promise and him stuck with these families b’coz of his promises, how each one of it is broken…❤️ balloon as it pink, given by Abhir and best papa its majorly for Ruhi & is bound to break👏👏

That chess 3 steps wow!!! I didn’t even realize that scene had that much significance 🙌

Don’t get me started on Aashiyana 😂 and wats up with that picture, is she always thinking abt Abhi subconsciously 😉 how it end with 2 men, 1 women and 1 kid - this girl   😌😌 and on top spent entire night and built a business to avoid someone… very nice!!! She hit 2 mangoes in 1 stone 😝😝

I also noticed Abhir’s building blocks falling apart, esp after he put the man figurine on top, that’s the first one to fall down..so, it clearly symbolizes Nav/Abhir 😊 and I really feel that Abhir is going to confide in Abhi…🙂🙂and Abhi takes care of the kid, how the truth is going to be told, let’s wait and see. They will def go back to UD, abhir coughing is an indication that he is not completely well 👍👌

GAJASURA & SHIVJI and Ganesh/SHIVJI - no words, I always liked how you connect these stories… and AB/Abhir being Shiv bakhts makes it even more interesting and very relatable ❤️❤️❤️ that pic of Abhi/Abhir depicting Shiv pic, always luved it 💕💕

I luved ABs entry yesterday, their fight and nok jhok started, our old ABHIRA is back 😍😍 - I just hope this continues & it’s all Abhira now..looking fwd to this track eagerly, hopefully more matured, less misunderstandings with lots of Abhira scenes & them with Abhir scenes…❤️❤️as long these 2 are on the screen, nothing matters…

I was wondering why he had that cookie (it was funny) and hid behind AK - now I know 😂😂🤣 esp a chocolate pastry…..nice!!!! ❤️ 

THANK YOU all..!!! As Meher mentioned gear has shifted toward Abhira now, let’s enzoy!!! 🥳🥳🥳