Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

armaan may start feeling for abhira...not sure hoga ki nahi..and kab hoga....

even then...abhira ramaan ka saath may take long.....

What  we really rely on the principle of Actions speak more than words and get hope....Becoz only Arman((Rohit’s)expressions is giving that he gets hurting ...But uska words are like he doesn't had an iota of feelings for her ...Not even as a human let alone love...

Har din aise lage ki isko kuch toh realise hoga agle hi din ye majboor insaan Alag drama Shuru kar detha hai...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 16 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Arey Mei Nahi jaa rahi hu .. I am saying bye bye to Poddars if Ruhi marries Armaan.

😂😂😂

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Queeen

Btw can anyone tell me what happened to all the big family of parhnanu !!! 

Did you mean Manish???

If he is ,uska mummy ka death hogaya...Abhira ka nana ka dadi hai...umar toh hogina...

Karthik,naira died..

Uska bhai and two twins lapata hai par biwi yaha Abhira se Alag hi level ka hate pakadkar beththa hai...Mansi ki shaadi hogayi..

Singhanias Wipeout.. 

Gayatri ka Pata nahi but Vansh was there in season 3..

Kairav and muskan go to Abroad becoz this people kickout Akshara . 

Dono grand daughter's died...But ye 100+Parnanu and parnani is there 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arey Mei Nahi jaa rahi hu .. I am saying bye bye to Poddars if Ruhi marries Armaan.

😂😂😂

I want a family like the Rathore’s from Imlie for Abhira. She deserves a loving Saas like Narmada and kind SIL like Arpita. 

I wanted the same for Sai actually instead she got lavani dancers smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Did you mean Manish???

If he is ,uska mummy ka death hogaya...Abhira ka nana ka dadi hai...umar toh hogina...

Karthik,naira died..

Uska bhai and two twins lapata hai par biwi yaha Abhira se Alag hi level ka hate pakadkar beththa hai...Mansi ki shaadi hogayi..

Singhanias Wipeout.. 

they can actually retain Sachin tyagi ..  he’s a superb actor .. by showing his acceptance of Abhira as his great grand daughter .. he dies of Guilt if not being able to do anything for her .during his funeral 

They can bring Sachin tyagi back as Kairav. .. suwarna will have to exit the show obviously.. 

Sachin tyagi is barely 50 .. he would suit the role of Kairav very well …. Just a different personality and character.. he comes back in a greyer role to take back Goenka  inheritance but gets piglofied seeing his niece .. muskan can also come back ..  in an older avatar .. Kairav/ muskan are 2 people who can connect Abhira with her entire past 

her mother and grandparents and her entire lineage and through muskan her parents story in kasauli ..

with their kids the eventual mayka of Abhira can start ..

Sachin tyag should be reinvented to play Kairav 
Grandsons do look a lot alike their grandfather it’s acceptable 

Edited by Aadi04 - 16 days ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Did you mean Manish???

Karthik,naira died..

Singhanias Wipeout.. 

thanku i don't know all the characters by name but i knew that a lot of people were there... 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Why in every other drama there is a bua or masi living with her parents despite being married.... smiley44smiley7

What  we really rely on the principle of Actions speak more than words and get hope....Becoz only Arman((Rohit’s)expressions is giving that he gets hurting ...But uska words are like he doesn't had an iota of feelings for her ...Not even as a human let alone love...

Har din aise lage ki isko kuch toh realise hoga agle hi din ye majboor insaan Alag drama Shuru kar detha hai...

Expression is one thing…. But na action na words…. Nothing convey he thinks about abhira… he himself went out with ruhi after hearing how much in pain abhira is…. And he becomes angry ki y was she studying and not crying over their dead rishta….

I just don’t feel anything for this armaan…. He may b hood for others but he is defo not good fit abhira…. Abhira should stay away from him!