Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

will be say i am going next and do his own balatakar of himself. He boasted for his character badly giving interviews. 😜

ideally he should hand over and go hes useless to the plot and story. maybe hes staying for ak to kick him saying mera abhi aisa waise or so he can see abhiras love

Kid prayed shivji to pass message and find his baap. Yelo bhagwaan did straight postal Service 📬 🥳🥳🥳

Screenshot_2023-05-31-06-38-14-108_in.startv.hotstar.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-31-06-37-24-095_in.startv.hotstar.jpg

archana_1974 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

will be say i am going next and do his own balatakar of himself. He boasted for his character badly giving interviews. 😜

Thank you for a wonderful review and pics Meher , Hari and team.. It's a relief after each episode to read your reviews. Abhinav's character will leave the show only after reuniting Abhira on Nikkiji's Insistence as you mentioned. Till then Abhira Fd will have to bear him 😂. Will be waiting for the day when Dr. Birla will ditch his mata. Each time he calls her my blood starts boiling. Maa ke hazaar gunah maaf.  Let him say the same to his mother when it comes to Akshu. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: archana_1974

Thank you for a wonderful review and pics Meher , Hari and team.. It's a relief after each episode to read your reviews. Abhinav's character will leave the show only after reuniting Abhira on Nikkiji's Insistence as you mentioned. Till then Abhira Fd will have to bear him 😂. Will be waiting for the day when Dr. Birla will ditch his mata. Each time he calls her my blood starts boiling. Maa ke hazaar gunah maaf.  Let him say the same to his mother when it comes to Akshu. 

ayyo let her be that way only abhira and abhir will be here. Orelse she crawls first and spoils everything mera bacha Mera pota. 😤

archana_1974 thumbnail

ayyo let her be that way only abhira and abhir will be here. Orelse she crawls first and spoils everything mera bacha Mera pota. 😤

Yes ofcourse. Let her be far away and Abhira live peacefully with Abhir. 

Thanks for the review n pics Meher n Hari. Truth is gonna out soon n as per promo In  junooni june abhir choose whom abhi or nav. So we have to bear nav in June also. It looks like he will choose Abhi. As u all said this is a very sensitive topic n they can't tell white day truth to kid so let's see how they handle it. I so wanted ak will tell him truth n abhi will Impress with her. I love ur prediction Meher that abhir's mom will win n abhi's mom loses her beta. I want this track in kasuli coz in kasuli this track gives positive vibes bt in Udaipur it's negative. Abhi thinks n behaves calm without his mom n he will win abhir n ak with his love bt with mj it's nt possible. 

archana_1974 thumbnail

A new promo is out is it ?

Kan_sup thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

On star plus insta page there is only anupama nd ghum ka promo..where is yrkkh ka promo?? Is it out on TV?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

There is no new promo..shveta said regarding the last promo of abhir asking abhi to help him know his father. 

No there is promo where ak saying after knowing truth whom will abhir choose to stay abhi or nav