Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 16th May 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 23 days ago

Episode begins with Poddar family leaving for Mandir .

Ruhi points out to Armaan how Vidya maa was all dressed up as suhaagan . Armaan is very happy to see his maa like this form and remembers how Abhira contributed towards this , he wants to show this to Abhira but remembers she as no more part of the family but considered outsider . 
As he leaves for office   He has important work today. Ruhi hands him his wallet, mobile , car keys , hanky etc.

Ruhi and Vidya reach mandir first and Ruhi uses this opportunity to inform  her that she loved Armaan  before she married Rohit . Armaan sacrificed his love for the sake of Rohit’s happiness. Armaan always puts his family before his own self . Now that Armaan  was going to get divorced, and she to was single she requests Vidya to get Armaan and Ruhi marriage , Vidya becomes thoughtful . 

Vidya is shocked , she drops the Pooja thaali . 
Abhira is seen at the mandir praying to lord , to take care of Madhav n Vidya . She will take care of her exams herself , she does not hear Ruhi Vidya talks .

React of the Poddar family members arrive n proceed for Pooja . Sanjay fumes as he gets information from bankers and lashes out at Kaajal for not knowing that Krish was getting financial support from Manish Goenka . She was so close to her son , she must have known this , why did she not inform him ? Kaajal swears she is in the dark about this. Despite Kaajal dissuading him he rushes off to confront Manish Goenka .

Kaajal is distressed and wonders who to stop Sanjay, whom should she send after him, if she informs any body here , the Pooja will be disrupted , she decides to call Armaan,

At Goenka house Sanjay creates ruckus , lashes out at Manish for giving cash to Krish and encouraging him to do Nach gaana and putting Poddar family in poor light by giving financial support to Krish.

He is  about to get into physical fight when Armaan intervenes . Armaan and Sanjay  have angry bear of words  Manish remains calm and says he was behaving like a street rowdy and not like a decent civilised person .,Armaan again confronts Sanjay and takes him out . Manish accuses them of doing wrong to Ruhi and also to Abhira now. 

At mandir Pooja Aarti is done by Madhav and Vidya , They then offer Chunari to Mata . Kaveri is all smiles. But she notices Vidya’s worried face . 

Upset Kaajal informs Manisha and Manoj about Sanjay going to Goenka house in angry mode , and then she had sent Armaan. Manoj n Manisha are annoyed , that she did not inform the two of them , she should not have informed Armaan as he had important business to attend n that’s why he did not come to mandir . 

After Pooja Kaajal is asked by Kaveri why she was looking so worried . Vidya shares about Ruhi Armaan marriage prospect , now that both were free.

Precap

Arman tells Abhir that he is going to marry Ruhi. He never wanted to hurt Abhira . Abhira says she is no fool to lose her heart on something temporary . She knew her marriage was a temporary  deal shaadi . Abhira hands him the Mangal sutra and assures she will take care of herself . 

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode today .

Edited by Sutapasima - 23 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi is cheering up Armaan showing her Vidya dressed in suhaagan getup and he is happy. he immediately says- if I am so happy, let me bring Abhira, she will be so happy to see this and then stops short. so he knows that Abhira means well phir bhi bakwaas karta hai. if he knows Abhira cares for  his parents genuinely why does he behave so horribly then. Ruhi hands him  his wallet, keys, phone, etc  as he is going to office and Vidya sees this gesture and is happy to see that.

Abhira is in temple praying that she should do well in her studies because thats all she has left in life after losing her family, her mom everything. She also prays for VM relationship again and even for Armaan saying he should get every khushi. She is SO sweet. I love that she isnt bitter but is such a well meaning person. She doesnt wish ill on anyone. I love that about her.

Ruhi tells Vidya about her past  with Armaan and Abhira meanwhile thinks she may have left her admit card at home. and is trying to check if its in her bag or it may be at home.

Vidya asks why she married Rohit and Ruhi says Armaan sacrificed for Rohit and she claims "we are only friends and we never crossed limits of our rishtaa and maryaada etc". JHUTI. SUCH A LOAD OF LIES. She had immoral intentions from get go, proposed beech ka raasta of EMA, wanted to be close to Armaan when she married Rohit and never actually gave her shaadi a chance. was hoping for Rohit to be dead and not return. Kya aurat hai. happily manipulates and lies with ZERO shame. And Vidya actually listened to it all calmly.

Rohit needs to come back and tell Vidya the truth of what he overheard and why he left. Vidya is SO calm with the whole truth and Ruhi saying she wants to marry Armaan. WOW woman. Jab Abhira ki deal shaadi ki baat nikli tab no understanding, didnt think about why, what, how etc etc and now she is so chill. Kya aurat hai. 

Fufa find out about Krish getting paise from MG. Kajal tells Armaan to stop fufa from doing badtameezi with MG. Fufa is in full form in Goenka house doing tod phod and collar pakadna etc

Abhira is about to go running back home to get admit card. Ruhi gives her admit card and says found it lying down. Abhira sees Ruhi stressed and says- kya hua? Abhira is normal with her and says all the best for your problem. Abhira thinks she is so pareshaan, must be a big deal. 

Chachi chacha tell off Kajal for involving Armaan in fufa and MG fight when he is already stressed. Vidya hears them and feels guilty about Armaan always sacrificing his khushi and never saying anything about what he wants/can and cant do for family sake. 

Fufa almost attacks MG and Armaan reaches to hold him. And he tells fufa not to cross limits. Fufa says you are supporting strangers. He says you arent even helping your own son and want him to fail. Armaan says why cant you support your hardworking child. MG says no he has taken loan and not bheek. Armaan asks Fufa to apologize to MG. but he refuses. 

MG tells Armaan off for screwing up Ruhi life, and Abhiras life. and says you dont realize how much you have hurt Abhira.

After the treatment Fufa got today, I hope he will expose the najayazness of Ruhi-Armaan to Kaveri when she agrees for their  shaadi. I am counting on his revenge seeking to make Ruhi pay the price and Armaan suffer for supporting Ruhi over Abhira always and acting blind to her immoral deeds

In temple Ruhi is praying and tying chunni to get her married to Armaan and Abhira is tying chunni  praying for Armaan to be happy always and for her exam.

Abhira  Ruhi overhear Vidya Kaveri convo where Vidya tells Kaveri they should get Ar-Ruhi married but she doesnt tell about Ruhi Armaan past. Abhira is shocked and in tears and Ruhi has tears of happiness.

Kaveri walks off. 

Precap same. 

Edited by Pinecone - 23 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kaash Fufa does some detective giri and exposes Ruhi-Armaan past and Ruhis immoral intentions to Kaveri

Vidya has conveniently hidden the past from Kaveri  but I hope Fufa dissuades her and makes her hate Ruhi and Armaan

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

So the whole episode can be skipped
Pinecone thumbnail

Vidya maata is epitome of being ridiculous 

saari umar she gave stepson treatment to Armaan over Rohit and couldnt forget him being birthed by another woman

Refused to accept Rohit as dead

Abhira made her see her unfair behavior to Armaan and apnao him for real 

Now she is in such a pro Armaan mode that deal shaadi ka 100% blame is on Abhira, not armaan . she hates Abhira for no good reason. deal shaadi can be real also but she is acting blind to how happy she has seen Armaan be with Abhira. Instead even when Ruhi is saying she married Rohit despite having feelings for Armaan, she is buying every lie Ruhi spoke with no questions asked and without even thinking about it too hard- she is already suggesting to Kaveri to get Ar-Ruhi hitched.

Vidya is something else. 

Edited by Pinecone - 23 days ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaash Fufa does some detective giri and exposes Ruhi-Armaan past and Ruhis immoral intentions to Kaveri

Vidya has conveniently hidden the past from Kaveri  but I hope Fufa dissuades her and makes her hate Ruhi and Armaan

That can only happen in our dreams....Rihi has a loooong shelf life in the show...we might aswell forget Rohit...his mother has...no one remembers a person more than a mother mussing their child..

This woman...smiley26

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I genuinely thought Ruhi revealing her past with Ar would be a dream and Vidya will herself suggest their marriage.. but I am shocked… it would have still made sense if it was a dream… coz Vidya ka itna thanda reaction didn’t sit right… Ruhi easily spoke she wants to marry Ar and Vidya got convinced… kuch bhi😐.. koi ott response nahi… she slapped Ruhi for giving divorce to ab Ar and now is super cool ki haan pyaar hi toh hai😅… there is no consistency in characters… Har hafte inke traits change hote… every character is flipping experts
hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi is cheering up Armaan showing her Vidya dressed in suhaagan getup and he is happy. he immediately says- if I am so happy, let me bring Abhira, she will be so happy to see this and then stops short. so he knows that Abhira means well phir bhi bakwaas karta hai. if he knows Abhira cares for  his parents genuinely why does he behave so horribly then. Ruhi hands him  his wallet, keys, phone, etc  as he is going to office and Vidya sees this gesture and is happy to see that.

Abhira is in temple praying that she should do well in her studies because thats all she has left in life after losing her family, her mom everything. She also prays for VM relationship again and even for Armaan saying he should get every khushi. She is SO sweet. I love that she isnt bitter but is such a well meaning person. She doesnt wish ill on anyone. I love that about her.

Ruhi tells Vidya about her past  with Armaan and Abhira meanwhile thinks she may have left her admit card at home. and is trying to check if its in her bag or it may be at home.

Vidya asks why she married Rohit and Ruhi says Armaan sacrificed for Rohit and she claims "we are only friends and we never crossed limits of our rishtaa and maryaada etc". JHUTI. SUCH A LOAD OF LIES. She had immoral intentions from get go, proposed beech ka raasta of EMA, wanted to be close to Armaan when she married Rohit and never actually gave her shaadi a chance. was hoping for Rohit to be dead and not return. Kya aurat hai. happily manipulates and lies with ZERO shame. And Vidya actually listened to it all calmly.

Rohit needs to come back and tell Vidya the truth of what he overheard and why he left. Vidya is SO calm with the whole truth and Ruhi saying she wants to marry Armaan. WOW woman. Jab Abhira ki deal shaadi ki baat nikli tab no understanding, didnt think about why, what, how etc etc and now she is so chill. Kya aurat hai. 

Fufa find out about Krish getting paise from MG. Kajal tells Armaan to stop fufa from doing badtameezi with MG. Fufa is in full form in Goenka house doing tod phod and collar pakadna etc

Abhira is about to go running back home to get admit card. Ruhi gives her admit card and says found it lying down. Abhira sees Ruhi stressed and says- kya hua? Abhira is normal with her and says all the best for your problem. Abhira thinks she is so pareshaan, must be a big deal. 

Chachi chacha tell off Kajal for involving Armaan in fufa and MG fight when he is already stressed. Vidya hears them and feels guilty about Armaan always sacrificing his khushi and never saying anything about what he wants/can and cant do for family sake. 

Fufa almost attacks MG and Armaan reaches to hold him. And he tells fufa not to cross limits. Fufa says you are supporting strangers. He says you arent even helping your own son and want him to fail. Armaan says why cant you support your hardworking child. MG says no he has taken loan and not bheek. Armaan asks Fufa to apologize to MG. but he refuses. 

MG tells Armaan off for screwing up Ruhi life, and Abhiras life. and says you dont realize how much you have hurt Abhira.

After the treatment Fufa got today, I hope he will expose the najayazness of Ruhi-Armaan to Kaveri when she agrees for their  shaadi. I am counting on his revenge seeking to make Ruhi pay the price and Armaan suffer for supporting Ruhi over Abhira always and acting blind to her immoral deeds

In temple Ruhi is praying and tying chunni to get her married to Armaan and Abhira is tying chunni  praying for Armaan to be happy always and for her exam.

Abhira  Ruhi overhear Vidya Kaveri convo where Vidya tells Kaveri they should get Ar-Ruhi married but she doesnt tell about Ruhi Armaan past. Abhira is shocked and in tears and Ruhi has tears of happiness.

Kaveri walks off. 

Precap same. 

What I don’t understand is, why didn’t Vidya think about how Rohit slapped Armaan once (he didn’t mean to slap but still, he was quite angry), and he also left the house? She cannot connect the dots?? Obviously he left because he found out, I’m annoyed she isn’t suspicious… 

Edited by hobbit - 23 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

So the whole episode can be skipped

Pretty much

I am shocked by Vidyas behavior though

she didnt even really think about it.

suddenly she doesnt care about Rohit being wronged by Ruhi or consider Rohit leaving because of knowing truth of Ruhi Armaan 

itni bewakuf kaise hai yeh aurat?!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Yeah if she does not care about her own son why will she care about Abhira …I don’t think he’s coming back he’s just written off from the script 

Edited by Aadi04 - 23 days ago