Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Thank you Meher for the awesome review..

COUPLE ABHIRA - I was really surprised to see this scene initially - AK assigning tasks to AB was not I was expecting - but moving in a good direction. I still feel AK should listen to Abhi and tell Abhir the truth, I don’t know why she stalling this is gonna hit her bad soon…hopefully Abhir is going to choose ABHI with it comes Ak?🤞🤞I like ur thought process, so u think she is ready to face Abhir’s questions..that’s y she is saying that she will reveal the truth when left with no options…nice!! Hopefully it will be a graceful revelation without blaming each other and  rather focus on coming together for Abhir… 

ABHI/ABHIR - I didn’t like the dialogue of AK in one of the earlier episodes (custody decision one) where she says - “u are so important in this world - that destiny is favoring you & helping u with all this” - but I believe that’s true, with Shivji connections & Kismat being in favor of Abhi only things unraveled one by one (if not this lady had no intentions of letting him know 😡😡). Even this letter landing in Abhi’s hands is a clear sign, but what is Abhi going to do with it?! Will he talk to AK or not?! Either case, as u have compared with Ganesh/Shivji - abhir will the one uniting Abhira 💕💕

With Ruhi as an example, this smart boy now clearly knows wat a papa vs poppy mean & he already gave poppy place to Nav…. & he already made an empty place for PAPA which AB will fill in next ❤️❤️

When abhir is searching for photos in tent ak phone has screen shot ganesha with peacock feather pic.So ganesha abhir getting his father truth is next . - 😱😱😱

HOW??!!! I mean HOW??!! When I read this I was like really???? & had to go back & look at the picture 😂😂 is it any wonder people eagerly wait for u guys reviews??!! 🤩🤩 It’s these minute details - u guys nail it all the time 🙌🙌..

As Abhi mentions, Shivji has done his part 🙏- now it’s up to him to take it from here. 

ABHI - I’m glad he is coming out of KM clutches and royally ignoring her 🥳🥳- but right now he is really confused on what is the right thing to do, hopefully his son will guide him to make the right decision. 

I’m personally very spiritual so every time u connect Abhira/ Abhir story to ShivParvati/Ganesha & on top things perfectly fit the story, on top Abhi/Abhir being Shiv bakhts & strong connections between Shiv/Abhi - just not enough words to share..so -> ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you all again for all your efforts, let’s see what Golu molu smart Ganesh does next to unite his parents - WAITING!! 💕💕💕

Edited by Nothingtosay - 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Thank you Meher for the awesome review..

COUPLE ABHIRA - I was really surprised to see this scene initially - AK assigning tasks to AB was not I was expecting - but moving in a good direction. I still feel AK should listen to Abhi and tell Abhir the truth, I don’t know why she stalling this is gonna hit her bad soon…hopefully Abhir is going to choose ABHI with it comes Ak?🤞🤞I like ur thought process, so u think she is ready to face Abhir’s questions..that’s y she is saying that she will reveal the truth when left with no options…nice!! Hopefully it will be a graceful revelation without blaming each other and  rather focus on coming together for Abhir… 

ABHI/ABHIR - I didn’t like the dialogue of AK in one of the earlier episodes (custody decision one) where she says - “u are so important in this world - that destiny is favoring you & helping u with all this” - but I believe that’s true, with Shivji connections & Kismat being in favor of Abhi only things unraveled one by one (if not this lady had no intentions of letting him know 😡😡). Even this letter landing in Abhi’s hands is a clear sign, but what is Abhi going to do with it?! Will he talk to AK or not?! Either case, as u have compared with Ganesh/Shivji - abhir will the one uniting Abhira 💕💕

With Ruhi as an example, this smart boy now clearly knows wat a papa vs poppy mean & he already gave poppy place to Nav…. & he already made an empty place for PAPA which AB will fill in next ❤️❤️

When abhir is searching for photos in tent ak phone has screen shot ganesha with peacock feather pic.So ganesha abhir getting his father truth is next . - 😱😱😱

HOW??!!! I mean HOW??!! When I read this I was like really???? & had to go back & look at the picture 😂😂 is it any wonder people eagerly wait for u guys reviews??!! 🤩🤩 It’s these minute details - u guys nail it all the time 🙌🙌..

As Abhi mentions, Shivji has done his part 🙏- now it’s up to him to take it from here. 

ABHI - I’m glad he is coming out of KM clutches and royally ignoring her 🥳🥳- but right now he is really confused on what is the right thing to do, hopefully his son will guide him to make the right decision. 

I’m personally very spiritual so every time u connect Abhira/ Abhir story to ShivParvati/Ganesha & on top things perfectly fit the story, on top Abhi/Abhir being Shiv bakhts & strong connections between Shiv/Abhi - just not enough words to share..so -> ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you all again for all your efforts, let’s see what Golu molu smart Ganesh does next to unite his parents - WAITING!! 💕💕💕

ganesha screen lock pic is given by sridevi . She caught it. It's upto a mother who shows a father to her kid in world. As ak showed nav as papa first she should tell the reasons matured way so that abhi won't be shown the white day abhi nor ak character is degraded as a woman craving for another man in shadi. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 months ago
Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

All ur predictions coming true Meher slowly. Finally abhir asking akshara in Precap. Liked the questions he wrote to shivji in front of abhimanyu. 

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

All ur predictions coming true Meher slowly. Finally abhir asking akshara in Precap. Liked the questions he wrote to shivji in front of abhimanyu. 

it's a slow burn and characters are explored very well not jumping at a go . We need patience and wait for the product .🥳

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it's a slow burn and characters are explored very well not jumping at a go . We need patience and wait for the product .🥳

Nav is now talking Akshus struggles am waiting for him to tell Abhi that. I loved Abhirs 3 questions to Shivji. THe way hes a blend of Akshu and Abhi is just amazing .Just dont make him an Akshu to Arohi thats all ha ha

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Kasauli tracks are always good n interesting without gorillas...I  am amazed at Shreyansh 's acting ,he is blessed with unbelievable talent at younger age,even difficult emotions are shown with ease 👏

I loved their conversation today ..he put right questions ,Shivji will definitely help him in finding his Asli papa,as he is already connected through heart to Ab,he will accept him,he will be the reason for their union..

his character is written well ,shown both the traits of Abhira imbibed in him,hope he doesn't lie like AK for everything in the pretext of not hurting others...

Edited by Jyotsna09 - 11 months ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Kasauli tracks are always good n interesting without gorillas...I  am amazed at Shreyansh 's acting ,he is blessed with unbelievable talent at younger age,even difficult emotions are shown with ease 👏

I loved their conversation today ..he put right questions ,Shivji will definitely help him in finding his Asli papa,as he is already connected through heart to Ab,he will accept him,he will be the reason for their union..

his character is written well ,shown both the traits of Abhira imbibed in him,hope he doesn't lie like AK for everything in the pretext of not hurting others...

So true

In d pretext of not hurting others she hurted herself more

I want abhir not to have this trait of akshu

Abhir should keep himself before others without doing any harm to others

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

So true

In d pretext of not hurting others she hurted herself more

I want abhir not to have this trait of akshu

Abhir should keep himself before others without doing any harm to others

Today why did she lie to Aa, she lies for  everything with 

no proper n serious reason, she got used to it,plz Ak's fans don't defend her, we also care ,like ,love her character,it doesn't mean to agree her shortcomings....

Meher, in birdapp people are telling there is a rain confession of muskan and kairav coming. Maybe parallel to it an abhira confession also coming just like u guy's have predicted. Waiting for it to come true. 

Edited by shalu1786 - 11 months ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Meher, in birdapp people are telling there is a rain confession of muskan and kairav coming. Maybe parallel to it an abhira confession also coming just like u guy's have predicted. Waiting for it to come true. 

Yes there are bts but muskan rejects kv 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQYBwdZtGc&feature=youtu.be