Holubice thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

So, let's summarize...

Since the collapse of the Leman Brothers Investment Bank, the economy has entered a period of recession that has plunged large parts of society into semi-poverty. Or in real poverty. All manufacturing has moved, from Western factories, to those of the Far East, where a worker (enslaved) can cost (even) 15 times less than here. To counter this competition, the West has responded by pushing innovation and (above all) automation to the maximum.

RIA-blog-Industrial-Robot-Sales-Broke-Re

Those who have white hair, will explain to you that, to make the same sweater, to make the same tile, to make any product, the same type of factory, right now, uses a worker who controls, say, 15 fully automated looms: before, however, each loom had its own worker. The other 14 workers, inevitably, disappeared. And they will not return. This explains the (not negligible) economic growth, which is never accompanied by an equally large reduction in unemployment. A mechanism that I do not hesitate to call 'infernal and diabolical'.

bambino-auto-2.jpeg

The appeals that scientists, at least those not funded and secretly corrupted by the hydrocarbon industries, since I was a child, have tried to warn us about the risks of climate change caused by the risk in the atmosphere millions of tons of CO2. And, like a child who accidentally gets locked in a car, under the sun, And with the windows closed, now the disaster has been made: we have closed the windows, locked them, sealed them: even if we stopped heating our homes, if we stopped walking around with cars, even if we all stopped breathing, there would be nothing more to do: as happens in the cars of that poor child, The temperature of the passenger compartment (i.e. our atmosphere) will rise inexorably, year on year. Indeed, month on month. Making us do the end of the turkey in the oven.

6498b9b8f9_69485_mediterranean-sea-surfa

The Mediterranean Sea has (I go to memory) a degree and a half more than normal. The same thing happened in the oceans. This means that that huge mass of water has accumulated an incredible amount of energy: like when you put a pot of cold water on your stove, for quite a long time the flame does not heat your kitchen: it does not do so until the water in the pot becomes hot but, when it has finished storing energy, Here your kitchen immediately warms up through the flame of the stove: here, we have passed this step: and we are realizing it from the temperatures of our cities that, literally, season after season, month after month, have gone crazy, and inexorably beat the record set a few days before.

95097ce5758a5f53211a1b83b69d9527.jpg

I read somewhere that this enormous energy released by the oceans ended up modifying the functioning of air currents in the Stratosphere, or at those heights where the winds blow (I go by memory ...) at 300 or 400 kilometers per hour. It is this change that caused the descent of a polar cyclone that placed its coldest point over the State of Wyoming (U.S.A.) causing temperatures of [b]-57 degrees Celsius[/b], and hundreds of frozen deaths. The same thing, in these hours, is happening in the valleys of Afghanistan. In other words, the North Pole is no longer in its place, and its air masses oscillate, like a huge crazy pendulum, going each time to hit a (once) temperate area. And this also has very serious long-term consequences: in those areas all potatoes were grown, because no one expected such a joke: translated, if this pendulum swings many times, throughout the winter, it will end up burning (with its frosts) almost all our crops. Crops, already very small, due to drought. Even this drought, an event never seen in memory (of all) the men who lived in those places.

Siccit%C3%A0.jpg

Diseases have appeared, various forms of Avian, Swine fever, but I mean above all Covid, which has managed to attack us all inside the house, forcing the so-called Advanced Societies to behave, no more, no less, roughly with the same countermeasures as Florence in 1348 (at the time of the Black Death). Far from being defeated, Covid is still blocking the giant China, which giant, given its huge population, will almost certainly act as an incubator for new variants that will make the vaccines used so far ineffective. If you search the internet, you will find that new varieties of [b]mosquitoes[/b] have appeared in Indonesia and Cambodia that are absolutely immune and resistant to pesticides..

addetti-della-campagna-antimalarica-con-
(fonte: https://phys.org/news/2022-12-mosquitoes-highly-resistant-insecticides-vietnam.html)

... and there are (once only) tropical diseases, such as Dengue, and several others, of which no pharmaceutical company has produced vaccines, because they exclusively affected poor countries, or people who would never have paid the costs of research and production of drugs. The larvae of these mosquitoes resist months and months, and surely a couple will arrive (inside container ships) in our ports. Ports that, now, have temperatures, if not really tropical, at least sufficient to carry those pathogens. In addition, they are running out of the animals called "Brain-eating Amoebas", or creatures that live in certain waters, waters that, if you drink them, or if you swim through them ...

l-ameba-mangia-cervello-espandendo-zone-
(fonte: https://tg24.sky.it/scienze/ameba-mangia-cervello)

... They make you go the way of the kissed apple, the inside of which is devoured by the worm. If Covid, so far, has somehow strangled you, this other disease is objectively a thousand times more atrocious.

th?id=OIP.vnqGsClbAAKMXbo7rXRkhAHaG2%26p

The purgatory of Covid was not over yet, which we woke up in the nightmare of thermonuclear conflict, with Russia on one side, and the West on the other. That then the problem is not limited there, if we look better, Russia has in fact allied itself with China (they are several times that they do military exercises together, they take off a squadron of atomic bombers to circumnavigate Japan, while the President of the U.S.A. is on a state visit, and much, much more ...) and to China and Russia, North Korea is de facto united, the religious Iran that is now able to manufacture advanced weapons, so much so that it supplies them to the Russians, Maduro's Venezuela and others.

miniere-di-coltan-congo.jpg

China, in some places backed by Russia, is making its way through the chain of supplies of raw materials that, until now, have always been the dominance of the West: I mean the conflicts in North Africa, to secure uranium, zinc, cobalt mines, the same thing is happening with the assistance of China and Russia to Maduro's Venezuela, to Cuba itself, that is, a finger in the eye in the so-called '[b]Garden of Home[/b]' of the United States, the entire American continent, North, Central and South in which, we do not know on the basis of what divine right, the U.S.A. have always demanded that no one put their beak. The conflicts of these days are also understood in the light of these moves.

06745c642d240cf723931a01fc261838b399cb3e

China has decided, it is now evident from how it behaves, that it is time to close the game left pending at the end of the Long March, when Chiang Kai-shek's pro-capitalist troops, now defeated, all took refuge on the island of Taiwan and, thanks to the intervention of the US Navy, not all were slaughtered. The thing has basically remained frozen ever since. One can think as one wishes, but imagine if, in the mid-nineteenth century, the defeated Southern troops of General Lee had all withdrawn, say, all in Florida and the Chinese People's Army had intervened, catapulting millions of Chinese soldiers into Miami, getting in the way, preventing Lincoln's troops from settling the matter with his opponents. The anger of the Chinese can only be understood by putting oneself in their shoes, for example, by giving the (only apparently) absurd example I gave above. A hundred Chinese fighter-bombers aiming, one week yes, and the other as well, straight, straight, towards Taiwan, and then veering at the last minute, before entering the territorial waters of Taiwan, is a behavior that, in the long run, indeed, in the short term, will cause trouble. Troubles wanted and studied at the table.

l-esplosione-del-vulcano-hunga-tonga-vis

So many volcanoes in the Fire Belt, I mean that imaginary circle that starts from New Zealand and, through the islands of Oceania, the Philippines, Japan, Russian Kamtchtka, Alaska, California, Mexico and Central America, and then all on the coast of South America, all together make the edges of the largest (and potentially destructive) Earth's tectonic plate. Well, there is an unusual awakening of many volcanoes: the explosion of the volcano of Tonga, a few months ago, if it had not occurred in the depths of the Pacific Ocean, but on the mainland, would have introduced so much dust and debris into the atmosphere, to cause a lowering of temperatures, and famines, much worse than those that occurred (for a similar event) in Europe and North America in the mid-nineteenth century ...

1525968025-1-226-1525968025.jpg
(fonte: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_senza_estate)

... there are three active volcanoes in Kamtchatka (one of which is gigantic), a couple in the Philippines, we have already talked about the underwater volcano of Tonga, and there, moreover, a small island has just emerged from the ocean from nowhere (an island with the habit of smoking ...) ...

ec48ca803eb9b7a846c865ae21855ca9.jpg
(fonte: https://www.ansa.it/canale_scienza_t...dd175345e.html)

... I know that the subsoil (and I think also the volcanoes) of Alaska are in turmoil, a couple of volcanoes have rekindled in Central America, and three others (I go by memory) have started again along the Andes Cordillera). In the area of Peru and Chile there are continuous earthquakes. Much more frequent than usual.

The Earth's magnetosphere, or the enormous magnetic field caused by the movement (convective motion) of lava in the bowels of our planet is changing. And this change has (potentially) lethal consequences: the [b]North Magnetic Pole[/b], that point at which all our compasses indicate, is moving: it has never been stationary, it has always moved a few kilometers ......

spostamento-polo-nord-magnetico.jpg
(fonte: https://www.wired.it/scienza/energia/2020/12/23/polo-nord-magnetico-spostando-rapidamente-siberia/)

... But now it is moving (I go by memory ...) of 60/70 kilometers every year. Perhaps you know that there are animals that manage to lay their eggs, even after many years, on the same beach, or in the same stream, where they were born, after having lived all their lives miles of miles away. Mind you: the same beach, not the same archipelago. Scientists have finally understood the mechanism behind it: in the eye of these animals there are substances that are sensitive to magnetism, and acts as a compass: in other words, the Eternal Father has placed a very sensitive and very effective GPS system even in the last of our turtles, and in the last of our salmon. That is how it is. Point. Now, with the movement of the North Magnetic Pole, more and more species end up getting their migratory path wrong...

1486713999424.rainews_20170210085633970.
(fonte: https://www.rollingstone.it/pop-life/450-balene-pilota-stanno-morendo-spiaggiate-in-tasmania/532372/)

... for example, on two occasions, 450 Pilot Whales stranded, and died, in Tasmania, and in the area near Australia. I have read about the same phenomenon for other animal species. And this phenomenon does not have implications only for these poor beasts but, in perspective, a very bad prospect can erase any form of life on earth, because the position of the North Magnetic Pole also depends on the functioning (and effectiveness) of the Van Hallen Belts, and the so-called Magnetosphere ...

vento-solare-shutterstock_603027377-1024
(fonte: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosfera)

.. or that kind of magnetic 'shield', produced by the movement of incandescent material inside the Earth, which protects us from the particles emitted by the Solar Wind: if this shield were not there, probably there would be no Earth's atmosphere, at least not as we know it, and all waterways would dry up. . As you can see from the images, this magnetosphere is stronger at the equator, and divine less thick (and resistant) at the Poles: it is for this reason that, near the North Pole and near the South Pole, sometimes, these particles manage to hit us 'by crawl', causing the famous ...

c9ab01dcc56647325b5d44e37baee0bc.jpg
(fonte: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_polare)

... Northern Lights. Which are beautiful, but if this saving North Magnetic Pole ended up being placed, say, on the Equator, here we would be hit by the Solar Wind with a shield that is no longer made of steel, but of paper.

Well, maybe I forgot something. But I think that is enough for the moment. I know that these speeches are very obnoxious, and very scary. But I, in my heart, feel the duty to do it to you. And to those who want to reproach me for my behavior, as if I were a kind of invaded monk of the Year One Thousand, who boasts of the End of the World, I remind him of the words of the devil, in the book "The Master and Margarita", when the devil himself, with his helpers, wandered in a park in Moscow, and two professors of the Institute of Atheism discussed among themselves about the NON-existence of God. The devil himself, at one point, objected to them that...

"These are facts. And in this world there is nothing more obstinate than a fact"

That's it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Holubice thumbnail

Please, don't replay immediatly to this post. Wait (and think) for 24 hours. Then, let me know what do you think.

Thanks.

Holubice thumbnail

The Italian embassy immediately asked all compatriots to leave Ukraine, and the Russian authorities have decided to completely shut down the nuclear reactor. What could this #Northern mean, in your opinion? But if Russia decides to bomb its adversary with its atomic weapons, and then China begins its invasion of Taiwan, that would not be enough to make our readers take the initiative. Because everything would happen too slowly, too progressively. Man is capable of adapting to everything. No. Our only salvation is an event much, much worse than that. Something so colossal as to move the consciences and intelligences of many men. And all this, we will have to welcome as a sign of clemency, and of mercy.

Moscow shuts down nuclear reactors in Zaporizhzia. The Italian embassy in Kiev: “Leave Ukraine immediately”

AA1aV67e.img?w=768&h=384&m=6

"... All journeys to Ukraine, in any capacity, are absolutely not recommended. It is strongly recommended that compatriots still present in Ukraine use the means still available, including trains, to leave the country immediately, at times when the curfew is not in force". Poland announces that it has already delivered ten Mig-29 fighter planes to Kiev. While the Ukrainian Ministry of Reconstruction denounces: "Once again the Russian Federation effectively stopped 'the grain initiative' by refusing to register incoming vessels and carry out their inspections…” (CONTINUE IN LINK ABOVE)

icon_arrow.gif

Original post was here:

Holubice thumbnail

Ok... The 24 hours are over. Let me know what do you think about the first post above. #Nordista is a friend of mine, he speaks English, and he can read this post here. He lives in North Dakota (or South Dakota), I don't remember.

Holubice thumbnail

The Pakistani police raided the home of the former Prime Minister, now leader of the opposition, and arrested him. The question now is: will it all end here, or will the whole country end up in chaos? What do you think about it #Northern? And in your opinion, will those reports of clashes between minorities in the Indian subcontinent remain limited, or will India also eventually end up in a creeping civil war? But above all, #Northern, why right now is everyone, absolutely everyone, even in the United States, and in sleepy Europe, falling into a fight of everyone, against everyone?

Pakistan hangs in the balance as former Prime Minister Imran Khan's supporters confront the Army

“…Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan is due to appear before a judge on Wednesday on multiple corruption charges, less than 24 hours after he was dramatically detained by paramilitary troops in a significant escalation of a year-long political deadlock that put the South Asian country on the brink.Khan's supporters and riot police gathered outside police headquarters on Wednesday, where police said the prime minister's hearing would take place rather than a court to “keep him out of the public eye.” Khan's attorney, Faisal Chaudhry, told CNN Wednesday he had “no contact” with his client…” (CONTINUE IN LINK ABOVE)

The original post was here:

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p125-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1859

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p525-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#576988

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8714590&viewfull=1#post8714590

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1596370

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163260775

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&page=9

Edited by Holubice - 11 months ago
Holubice thumbnail

Bosnian Serbs threaten to declare independence. We risk turning back the hands of the clock to the end of the 1990s, when planes were constantly taking off from Italian air bases to do target practice on Serbian cities. With impunity. Only now China has supplied tons of latest generation missile systems to Belgrade. And if we try to do something, this tour, we will also see some missiles fly over the Adriatic Sea, in the opposite direction, and hit some Italian cities. These #Northern Chinese are bad. They have subverted the famous International Order. That is, Westerners rule, and everyone else obeys.

Bosnian Serb leader Dodik threatens to declare independence

“…Bosnian Serb leader Milorad Dodik on Friday told his ally Serbia that he was seriously considering declaring the Autonomous Republic of Serbia independent from the rest of Bosnia unless a dispute over a property law is resolved. Serbian nationalism Dodik's hardline and pro-Russian stance has raised concerns that Bosnia may fracture again along ethnic lines, a generation after its devastating war...." (CONTINUE IN LINK ABOVE)

Original post was here:

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p125-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1860

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p525-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#577006

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8714592&viewfull=1#post8714592

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1596381

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163261077

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97104858#97104858

Holubice thumbnail

I'm not the only one, dear #Northern, who noticed the exceptional frequency, and power, of the Aurora Borealis. We listen to the opinion of the experts. And always remember the words of the Carpenter's Son: "The powers of Heaven will be shaken".

SCIENCE Something is happening to the Northern Lights

"... More and more, stronger, more extraordinary and brighter: the show of the Northern Lights seems to be intensifying in this period and there is a very important reason behind it. The scientific community is agree that something unexpected is happening to our Sun: its cycle of activity, which generally lasts 22 years, seems to have shortened. This means that its maximum activity (generally corresponding to exactly half of the cycle) will arrive early and, precisely, is expected for the end of 2023. The arrival of the solar peak implies the succession of solar winds and electromagnetic storms which will gradually become ever stronger. Furthermore, since the incoming one is the highest peak ever recorded, the predicted winds could be nothing short of surprising, leading to increasingly frequent encounters between solar particles and the ionosphere. The result? The multiplication of the already high number of aurora borealis, which will be visible in an ever more intense way both in the North and in the South..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p125-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1861

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p525-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#577015

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8714596&viewfull=1#post8714596

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1596385

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163261199

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97104858#97104858

Holubice thumbnail

Let's make a small political parenthesis. Here in my country, in Italy, a large part of the economy is underground, that is, it does not appear in the accounts, and taxes are not paid on those profits. By way of example, before the crisis, an Italian restaurateur declared (on average) around 11,000 euros (from which you have to deduct 24% in taxes) and a jeweler, again on average, claimed to earn like a newly hired elementary school teacher. These are ridiculous figures, possible only in a Banana Republic, like the one in which I live, in which the State and its forces of order, rather than prosecuting the tax evaders, hold the bag for you. Here with me, if you want to win the elections again, you have to govern like this. But freelancers are all, really all like this. There are very rare white flies that don't want to steal anything. I myself can testify to you about my dentist who has always done my tax bills, and that I have chosen (also) for that, and that it cost a little more than its colleague, on the same street, who did everything tax-free. And it was, therefore, unfair competition. This is the country that, every six months, goes to Brussels, hat in hand, asking for money, because its coffers are empty, and it is submerged in Public Debt. But let's get to this news story.

Bologna, threats to the Red Sox taxi driver who publishes the receipts against those opposed to electronic payments

"... In Bologna there is a taxi driver, Roberto Mantovani, who has decided to be completely transparent about his receipts and publishes all his receipts on Twitter : both from cash payments and from Pos. “Unfortunately some funny guy with a small knife cut methree tyres, one he left me healthy perhaps because he was disturbed. There are cameras nearby so hopefully it will be discovered. I filed a complaint, the Police Headquarters is right next to where I parked. And I put the car near the Police Headquarters precisely because things have been bad lately, I get veiled threats, insults, infamies, defamations from many Italian taxi drivers, not just from Bologna." ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p125-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1862

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p525-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#577043

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8714617&viewfull=1#post8714617

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1596388

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163261396

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97104882#97104882

Holubice thumbnail

"Roar of the Waves". That is, water thrown at you by storms. The problem is always the same: if the situation gradually becomes more and more dramatic, but by gradually adding one brick to another, we risk not understanding where we have come. Because people adapt to everything. Almost without realizing it.

Africa, heavy rains and floods devastate the Democratic Republic of the Congo, more than 400 victims

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? - Pagina 19 Alluvione_kenya_lo_spettacolare_salvataggio_di_un_autista_intrappolato_nel_suo_camion230844_640_ori_crop_MASTER__0x0

“…Last week it was the turn of neighboring Rwanda, where floods devastated many villages, killing more than 130 people. Republic of the Congo, with even more serious consequences. Exceptional rains caused gigantic sections of hills to collapse, flooding residents and entire villages built of flimsy wooden houses and located in areas prone to landslides.​​​​​​​ The flow of the river became dramatically immeasurable, causing floods... and even more devastating effects..." (CONTINUED FROM LINK ABOVE)

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p125-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1863

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p525-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#577071

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8714620&viewfull=1#post8714620

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1596403

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163261638

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&page=9

Holubice thumbnail

Don't lose sight of what is happening in #Northern South America. Peru is already in a civil war. And Pakistan is already seeing violent clashes on its streets.

Violent response to protesters in Peru could be 'massacre', says human rights group Former

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan arrested, fomenting nationwide violence '… 

'Perù's security forcesthey committed alarming human rights violations during anti-government protests last December, a regional human rights body said on Wednesday, adding that the response to the protesters could be classified as a massacre. More than 60 people died in clashes with police and soldiers in protests that erupted following the ouster of then-president Pedro Castillo.​​​​​​​ “There have been serious incidents of excessive use of force,” the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) concluded in a report…” (CLICK LINK ABOVE TO CONTINUE)

Original post was here:

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p125-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1864

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p550-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#577078

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8714621&viewfull=1#post8714621

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1596414

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163261872

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&page=10