MG SS: Shhh...:- Updated Part18||27th Apr||Pg.34||

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Picsart_23-08-07_22-30-05-908.jpg

Prologue

" Kaha gaye thi? Aaj aap late ho! "

"Sorry late hogai".

" Kya sorry, ha? U don't even carry a cell phone. Agar koi zoori bath karni hai to aapko yaha milne tak intazar karna hoga".

"bath kay hai? Tum tension mai lagriho? "

" mujhe lagatha hai ke meri ghar mai pappa mama ko humari bhare mai kuch patha chalgaya hai."

" Kya?? Y do you think so?"

"That's because they have selected a boy for me! I don't think we must wait more, we will confide our love matter in our respective home's."

" That's not possible! Mujhe abhi kaam doondna hai, aur meri pehli salary mai maa ko dena hai, uske sath goomna hai, shopping karna hai. Ye sub hone tak hum ghar mai nahi batha sakthe. Please tum he ghar mai kuch kehke bath ko sambal lo."

"Are you out of ur mind? This is not the matter to joke, have some seriousness. Aglae hafthe ladke vale mujhe dekhne arahi hai, aur to aur papa kaha ke vo dust danav I mean vo ladka sirf meri thasvir dekh kar HA be kar liya hai."

"Try to understand me. I can't back out of my dreams, I have to fulfill them. I can't go out of my way."

"Ek aurat hokar, I'm ready to take the initiative, what's wrong with u? Oh! To mujhe hath deneki planing kar rahi ho??"

"To tum meri bare mai aisa soch rahi ho? Tume jo soch na hai sochlo. Magar yadh rakna Tum meri ho."

He leaves getting annoyed by her, not thinking from her POV. 

"Kya mei kuch zyada bolgaya? But what to do even I'm not at fault. I still feel like he will leave me." "Ab kya karu? " 

She remembers him showing his house from far and telling to introduce her to his mother when it's the right time. She decides to visit his house the following day... 

The next day... 

She rings the doorbell, checks herself and waits for the door to be opened.

An elderly lady in her late fiffties opens the door.

"Ji? Kuch chaye kay beta?".

"Ji auntyji, payas lagithe! Ek glass pani..."

The lady politely "Andar avo, mei latha hoon."  

"Ji, thank you." The lady opens the door wide and leaves to the kitchen. 

She looks around the hall, every wall has a photo of HIM from when he was small, HIM with trophies and along with his mother(the lady). 

There was one big portrait of his which was painted. She looks at the photo and starts talking to it...

" Hmm, what shall I introduce myself as, to ur mother? As Dr. Geet Handa or as ur would be daughter-in-law?"

HIS mother comes back with a glass of water while she was talking and asks with whom was she talking and handes over the glass of water to her. 

Geet fumbles and says "Kuch nahi aunty, bas inn photos ko dekh raha tha. Aachi photos hai!!" and takes the glass and takes a sip. 

"Meri beta ka hai ye photos". Geet smiles and mumbles "yes, I know him. Such a short tempered person he is".

"Saade ek sal hogai(1 and a half years)!" Geet turns her attention back to His mother who was talking while looking at HIS portrait. Geet was confused for she sensed the atmosphere turned heavy suddenly. 

"Unke mare huve"

(1 and a half years have passed after his death).

The glass in Geet's hand falls on the floor and breaks into pieces. 

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Hi everyone,

I seem to have lost my mind, for I'm imagining Maaneet in the lead role of every movie I watch or I read any book. So here it is, this story is inspired from a movie. I will be making changes accordingly so that it suits in this story. 

Hope u will like it. 

Sorry for the grammatical errors. 

Index:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8    

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 2 days ago
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice starting. Shocking ending 😳 I feel the bf is Maan and the ladka wala is also Maan? But also he’s hidden something from his mom and Geet! What is it? Why the mom says he’s dead …. Wsiting eagerly for next 

heycookie thumbnail

really interesting concept

geet is dating him n now himbeing dead for a year n half thats shocking..watsthe mystery cant wait to read that

Edited by heycookie - 1 years ago
ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Thank you 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Nice starting. Shocking ending 😳 I feel the bf is Maan and the ladka wala is also Maan? But also he’s hidden something from his mom and Geet! What is it? Why the mom says he’s dead …. Wsiting eagerly for next 

Thanks for reading. Glad that u liked it!

The mystery will be solved in part 2 or max by part 3 of who is who. Once that is done the story takes a new turn. 

Hope that u will like it as the story progresses.❤

Do you want me to tag or pm u when I update?

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: heycookie

really interesting concept

geet is dating him n now himbeing dead for a year n half thats shocking..watsthe mystery cant wait to read that

Thanks for reading. Happy to hear that u found this interesting.

Max of 3 parts, the mystery will be cleared. 

I hope to make it interesting as the story moves further. ❤

heycookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monikarani

Thanks for reading. Happy to hear that u found this interesting.

Max of 3 parts, the mystery will be cleared. 

I hope to make it interesting as the story moves further. ❤

a tag would do😛

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sound interesting 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new story

interesting n shocking story

waiting to read