Frequent Posters

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 10

Fabulously Amazing Update 

I'm actually glad that Shilpa came and visted Geet 

her visit made Geet realize a lot that she has taken for granted.

Geet taking a look at the calendar and realizing that she has failed her husband 

while he has been trying his best to get her to be comfortable 

but it's great that she realized and now makes a promise to change 

Maan coming home to a cleaned place and at first it did confuse him 

as he always had to step into a messed up apartment 

oh wow to his surprise his wife dressed up too for him , surely his day's tiredness would

vanish .

I like and admire that both feel attracted towards each other 

it almost feel as if they just got married yesterday 

I'm looking forward to seeing them blissfully happy 

Precap is worrisome 

hope nothing has happened to Maan 

Thank you so much dear❤

I really loved reading your amazing comment.

Glad to know you liked the previous update 

I had given a clue in the first part of the update which is linked up with precap. If you didn't get it it's fine. U will come to know in next update. 

About Maan all I can say is even he will come in Jessie's radar😉, must see if he will be able to come out of it. 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: heycookie

awesome one

fianlly geet took a step ahead n maan as expected is suprised n thrilled, aha a tick finally

now maan knows how much effect he has on his wify....loved how you wrote it

also waiting for the dinner now

here precap i guess its shilpa

jessi probably behind her accident as she pushed geet towards maan which didnt go well withbhim...he is such an evil... waiting for more now

Thank you so much dear❤

Really felt happy to know that you liked reading the update 🤗

Bingo ur guess about the precap is right and the explaination is to the point. Well you are the only one who gussed it.. 

Will update soon....

heycookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShashtiJMG

Thank you so much dear❤

Really felt happy to know that you liked reading the update 🤗

Bingo ur guess about the precap is right and the explaination is to the point. Well you are the only one who gussed it.. 

Will update soon....

waiting for next now✨✨

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Picsart_23-08-07_22-30-05-908.jpg

Part 11:

Geet ran down the stairs to the kitchen and offed the stove. All the way she was blushing furiously, she didn't knew what was happening to her, that jittery feeling, butterflies in her stomach, raised heartbeats etc. but all of it felt so good and to admit it she loved it. 

After reaching the kitchen she took deep breaths to calm herself down but went in vain as what she saw just few minutes before came flashing in front of her eyes, and she was embarrassed realizing how she reacted. 

"Jhalli, kya kar rahi ti waha. Aise ghoor ghoor kar dekhne ki kya zaroorath ti? Wo kya soochegi tumhari bare mai?" she hits her forehead with her palm

To distract herself, she starts to concentrate on the work in her hand. 

All the work was done, only setting the food on the dining table was left, that's when she heard the footsteps descending down the stairs, next was Maan settling down on the dining chair. 

Just the thought of meeting Maan again raised her heartbeat, composing herself she carried the dishes one by one. 

Here outside, Maan was impatiently waiting to have another glimpse of his ever so beautiful wife... That's when he heard some movements from the kitchen, his eyes flew up in the direction and seeing her Maan passed his ever so charming smile, Geet too reciprocated back smiling warmly. 

Maan got up and went to the kitchen after Geet again went back to bring other dishes. 

She was startled finding him in the kitchen, 

"Aap yaha? Aapko kuch chaye?"

"Nahi, maine soocha ki... Amm.. tumhara help karu..." 

Both set up the dining table and Maan was all the while lost in Geet, Geet was all the while conscious of his sweet gaze on her. 

Maan settled on his chair and Geet started serving him. 

Maan waited for Geet to take her seat so that both can start together but Geet stepped a little away after serving him. 

Noticing Geet standing silently he got up from his chair, which startled Geet. She was about to ask if he needed something, but before that she felt her right wrist held by his warm palm. She was complementing what was happening when she found herself seated on the chair next to where Maan was seated earlier. 

Geet tried to get up which Maan saw and pushed her back into the chair. Geet gave a confused look to him, in which Maan found her cute. He placed a plate in front of her and served her. His this act touched Geet's heart deeply. Her face brightened up and her eyes became teary which she blinked back not to catch Maan's attention. 

While Maan was busy serving her, Geet was busy admiring him. 

After serving her Maan settled down on his chair and both had their dinner occasionally stealing glances at each other but when caught by the other a smile would be passed which would be reciprocated. 

Dinner was going on in silence, when Maan heard Geet's sweet voice 

"Aapka din kaisa tha?"

The question came out of blue but Maan loved it that their was someone who cared for him and whom he could call his own after his grandma.

He went on explaining her excitedly what happened in the office while Geet listened intently though some topics related to business went above her head, which Maan noticed and cut short not wanting to bore her. 

"Tumhara din kaisa tha?"

"Kuch khas nahi."

Then she hits her head "Ar..re re."

"Kya huva? "

"Mai aapko batana he bhool gaya, aaj meri friend ayete."

"Oh, kab ayete?"

"In the afternoon."

"You should have asked her to stay back. Bohat dino badh mili ti tum dono."

" Nahi wo uncle, I mean her father would have been alone back home. So she had to leave."

"hmm "

The rest of the dinner went in silence. Geet was clearing up the dining table when Maan came from the kitchen wiping his hands. 

Geet felt Maan's presence behind her but didn't turn back. Maan moved closer to her, so close that Geet's back was nearly touching his chest. 

Geet couldn't move, she was trapped between the table and him. This closeness reminded her of what happened in the room. Blood rushed to her cheeks and Maan bent down a little near her right ear. His breath falling on her neck and he whispered in his husky voice 

"The dinner was delicious, thank you." his this simple gesture, care and love was affecting her. She somewhere knew that she was falling for his these simple gestures.

She tilted her head a little with a smile and a small nod. Maan not able to control himself placed a kiss on her cheek that was facing him and left from there asking for a cup of coffee. 

Geet was startled with the sudden kiss. Before she could come out of the shock and enjoy the kiss Maan was gone. Her face turned into the brightest shade of red with just a peck on her cheek, she kept her palm on the place relishing the feel of his soft lips on her skin and automatically a sweet smile formed on her face but she pouted for it to have ended so soon. 

Geet entered into their room only to see Maan relaxing himself on a bean bag facing the glass wall separating the room from the balcony. The dark night with thunder and lightening indicating it would rain. The cool wind blew from the open windows. 

Geet moved towards Maan, who was sitting lost complementing about how romantic the night was and he felt like a married man that day.

"Aapke coffee. " she forwarded the cup.

Maan at once stood up seeing her there, took the cup from her and started sipping it after muttering 

"Thank you.*pause* then!"

Geet next blabbered what she wanted to say 

"Wo, mai aaj tak jo kuch be galatiya ke hai agar ho sake mujhe maaf kar dejye. Aage mai aapko aapke har khushi doongi." her answer was short but to the point that she was ready to move on holding his hand, along with him, promising to be by his side always and to love him. 

To which Maan just hummed. 

"You are looking beautiful." Geet lowered her eyes lashes and a small smile trying to creep out of her lips.

Maan places the cup on the table beside the bean bag and walks up to Geet, who was all the while looking everywhere except for him. 

"Can I hug you? "

Hearing that Geet thought who would ask permission to hug his own wife? Married men would take their rights on their wife's, not caring if she had her consent as well and here her husband was asking permission to hug her. 

Maan asked "Hmm? " seeing a shy smily Geet "Yes? "

"Humm" Geet slightly nodded her head in acceptance and the next second she was in his arms, she also reciprocated the hug.

"Dhuniye ke sare khushiya meri lagraha hai. Thank you Geet."

Both were lost with their eyes closed feeling each other. When Maan whispered naughtily 

"Phir aage... "

Geet got where he was hinting to. She giggled pushing herself away from him out of shyness. She tried to run when Maan held her right wrist and pulled her. 

When Maan held her hand the knot of the tabeze she wore got stuck into his watch and when he pulled her the knot got opened and feel down only to be again pushed by Geet with her feet when she was pulled by Maan. The tabeze went through the small space below the bed and came to an halt hitting the wall. All these happened in a blink of an eye and Maaneet were lost in each other to notice it. 

"I love you Geet."

The moment Maan told this the lights went off. Geet found it weird but thought it to be because of the weather. 

The room was completely dark deprived of any light. Only the lighting outside was lighting up the room 

"I will light the candle."

"Nahi, it's good this way."

Both had their eyes closed 

"Geet, aapko pata hai...jabse aapke photo dekhi hai tabse I'm madly in love with you."

Maan opened up his heart, about what he felt for her while Geet was drowning herself in his warmth, in his love. 

That's when Jessie appeared in front of Geet. 

"Tumhare sath jeena hai, tumhare sath kush rehan hai..."

She opened her droopy eyes while Maan continued, only to see her nightmare infront of her. 

Her eyes widened with shock and cold shivers went down her spine. 

Next second screaming in horror she pushed Maan away from her with such a force that he stumbled a few feet away from her but he stabbled himself. 

She covered her mouth with her palms next her face to not see him and pushes herself away to the wall beside the bed. 

She was sobbing and Maan was shocked as to what happened. 

He slowly walked towards her "Geet. Kya hua?" to which he saw that she was looking at something behind him and the next second again covered her face. When he turned to look at what it was he found nothing, confused he asked "what?"

When he again turned to face her Jessie appeared behind him. 

He moved closer to her confused 

"What's wrong Geet?" she lifted her face to look at Maan's confused and concerned face, but the face of another person behind Maan terrified her.

She saw him shaking his head in no, which was like 'No, what u were upto was wrong. And until I'm there I will not let that happen.'

Terrified she closes her eyes with her palms 

"Chale jao, chale jao."

"Come on Geet." Maan utterly confused moves forward and held her arm. 

"Don't touch me, don't touch me."she pushes his hand back sticking herself to the wall. 

"Oh Sh*t." he runs his hand in his hair frustrated not knowing what on earth was happening 

"Get out of here." seeing Geet screaming like that he again moved towards her to calm her down 

"Geet"

"Choona nahin, choona nahin." she kept on mumbling chale jao covering her face with her palms. Next she held her head, and next second she lost her consciousness and half fell on the bed beside her. Her body was in a sitting position, her head lay on her stretched arm on the side of the bed. 

The power was back. 

Maan stood there looking at Geet and around the room. He moved forward to was about to hold her shoulder, but stopped mid way. He unwilling retreated his hands back.

He moved back still looking around the room and at the place where Geet was seeing previously and opened the balcony door and went out.

He held the railing, calming himself and he looked back into the room to see Geet in the same position. He wondered what went wrong all of a sudden. Next second he fished out his phone from his trouser pocket and dialed a number. 

Back in Geet's house, her sleeping parents were disturbed by a phone call. Mohinder took the phone and wore his glasses. He was confused seeing the person who called him and Rano was looking at him.

"Hello?"

"Papa. It's me Maan."

"Kya hua damadji? Iss waqt per call kiya hai?"

"Kya aap Geet ke bare mai mujhse kuch chupaya kai?"

"Aa..aise kyu bath kar rehe hai aap? Kya hua? " came his worried voice. 

While Maan regrets calling them, composing himself 

"Amm, darne ke koi bath nahi hai papa. Wo mai aur Geet ne bet kiya tha ke mai unki bare mai ek secret bataunga. So maine soocha ke agar aapko phone kar ke puccha too koi bath pata chalega."

There Mohinder sighs "Bas itne he na. Mere to dil moo mai aagaya tha. Mera mathlab hai ke mai ghabra gayeti."

"Sorry, papa. Aap sojaye. Good night."

"Teek hai beta. Good night."

"Why to scare them simply!! Let's wait and see what will happen."

Next morning 

Geet woke up slowly opening her droopy eyes. She found herself in an odd position half on the ground and half on the bed. She looked around confused and moved only to winch in pain because of sleeping in an odd position. 

Maan entered into the room dressed in his office wear along with a cup of coffee.

Seeing that she had woken up 

"Kal rath ke bhare mai, aab kuch nahi puchunga. Let's see it later."

He bends down and keeps the cup infront of her, that's when Geet sees him. His eyes were slightly red and he seemed stressed. 

Getting up 

"Geet * she looks up* I will be late today." saying that he turns to leave 

"Nahi.. Wo..."

He stops and turns back to her. He was ready to listen if she was herself willing to tell. If it wasn't for the damm important meeting he would have stayed back by her side.

"Hu!"

Bending her head, confused on what to tell 

"Kuch nahi."

"Take care, bye."

And he leaves. 

Geet sat in the same position and Maan was lost throughout the way thinking what was wrong or what went wrong all of a sudden.. 

The hot steamy cup of coffee turned cold, but Geet was still sitting infront of it starring blankly but the scene of what happened last night kept  flashing infront of her. Then her though drifted back to the day when Shilpa had tied the taabze on her wrist. That's when she checks her wrist to see it empty. She frantically searches around her, looks around the room and the house. She thinks to have lost it yesterday while cleaning the house, so she takes the things out of the dust bin, books that were arranged, pulls out the neatly spread covers. In total she distorts the things she had neatly arranged yesterday. At the end the house looked a lot more messed up than it previously was.

Geet covers her mouth with her hand on not finding it. Then she runs to her room, dials a number through wireless land-line and waits for the person to pick up the call. 

As soon as she heard the line being picked up she without waiting started 

"Hello, Shilpa.."

"Hello! Bolo Geet beta." came a dull voice of a man 

"Uncle... Shilpa hai kya?"

"Aab kaha Shilpa beta. Kal Delhi se ghar aate waqt uski accident hogaye. Aur aab wo iss dhuniya mai nahi rehe."

Next the line went dead and the phone which Geet held fell down. She covered her mouth with her hands horrified. 

Geet whole body trembled with shock, realising who could be responsible for her accident 

"Mathlab...mujhe aur Maan ko ek karne keliye... Shilpa ko..." She was cut as someone zoomed behind her. She turned back to find non. But she knew that he was here. 

Precap: Geet confronts Jessie,

"I love you Geet"

"I hate you"

"I love you Geet"

"I HATE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU GEET." he raises his hand along with his voice and the surrounding paintings curtains caught fire. The bulb of the night lamp and the other tubes in the room broke.

Apologies for grammatical errors. 

Thank you💗

Part 12: Pg. No.33

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 9 months ago
ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Updated Part 11 👆 

Please do like and comment. 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Updated😊

Please do read and comment 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Updated dear 😊

Please do read and comment 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, little scary update, let's geet say everything to Maan, then they both can deal with the situation. Maan character here I fell in love with the character dear, How much patience he has. He didn't said anything to her parent. He wanted to stay with geet in this situation also.

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maan ko geet ke parents se puch lena chaiye tha

I hope uske parents yaha aa jaaye

Nice part

Update soon next 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part

Poor geet started feeling for geet and coming close to maan and then this happen and now they are far once again 

Poor shilpa is no more hate jersey 

What he will do to geet and maan 

Scary part written really well 

Update next part soon wating