Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Oooh what is going on? Is this story horror thriller genre? Clearly looks like it😳! 

Rita’s bro’s final rites Geet sees and fainted on spot. And some dark thing has started following her ever since. She’s fallen ill and not recovering. Wonder where this is heading & Maan’s role in it. Is he linked to any of this by any chance? Its very interesting. Pls update soon 

Edited by babelicious - 1 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet become ill by visiting kabrasthan 

geet took her mother's tiredness n disturb sleep in different way

geet is not recovering which is giving tension to her family 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 2 

So there is some kind of evil that

is surrounding Geet

is this the reason that she feels ill 

Thank you.❤

Yes, it is because of the evil she is ill. 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Oooh what is going on? Is this story horror thriller genre? Clearly looks like it😳! 

Rita’s bro’s final rites Geet sees and fainted on spot. And some dark thing has started following her ever since. She’s fallen ill and not recovering. Wonder where this is heading & Maan’s role in it. Is he linked to any of this by any chance? Its very interesting. Pls update soon 

Haha, you have guessed it right. 

As for Maan's character I have decided in the story, you will have to wait a little more.

Thank you❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

geet become ill by visiting kabrasthan 

geet took her mother's tiredness n disturb sleep in different way

geet is not recovering which is giving tension to her family 

Thank you❤

Geet likes teasing her parents, especially her mother and that is what she was doing.

heycookie thumbnail

this is getting intriguing with every update

so when geet fainted and now some spirit got behind her n now she is sick ....cant wait to see read how the story will proceed

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: heycookie

this is getting intriguing with every update

so when geet fainted and now some spirit got behind her n now she is sick ....cant wait to see read how the story will proceed

Thank you❤

tellyme thumbnail

Wow..the last part was the thing for me❤️

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Wow..the last part was the thing for me❤️

Thank you Di ❤️

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Picsart_23-08-07_22-30-05-908.jpg

Part 3:

It's been five days to Geet's fever, she is still unwell, and a worried Rano's Temple Run is still on. 

Early in the morning, Rano and Geet are again in another temple, most probably the last one in the town where they didn't visit in these five days. They are waiting for their turn to meet the pandit. Geet is wearing a white with pink border salwar kameze, and a thick shawl around her, she scans around and is horrified to find a man held with great difficulty by two people was getting beaten up by neem leaves. 

Geet though if she will be the next one in that man's place! The thought itself scared her, how will she face people if they come to know?

"Ja, Jakar baito" Rano calls and pushes Geet to move forward bringing her out of her thought.

"Ma, ye kaha lekar ayiho mujhe?"

"Bath band karo aur baito". 

Geet is forcefully made to sit down infront of the pandit, Rano settles beside her. 

"Namaste guruji "

Pandit "Ji maaji, boliye. Kay huva? "

Geet is still starring at the man from the corner of her eyes. 

"Guruji, yeh meri beti hai. Panch din se unki bukhar kam nahi horaha hai. Lagata hai kisi ke nazar lag gaya hai. Aap he iske liye koye upaay bata dejye."

"Ha, dekh kar bath te hu."  

Meanwhile an angry Geet murmurs 

"Ma, hum shopping ja raha hai aise joot bolkar yaha lekar ayeho?. Mai ek doctor hu Ma. Yese logo ke samne bitakar mujhe teek kar ne ka drama chaye kay? Aap meri izzath gava rahi ho."

"Pehle ghar chalo, fir mai tum ko dekh lunga. Papa ko aap ke room jaane he nahi donga."

Rano"Ye, chup kar."

Pandit to Geet "Beta tumara naam kay hai? "

Geet keeps silent and bends her head down irritated.

"Geet, Geet hai guruji." Rano answers seeing her not answering.He starts to calculate.

"Ha dekhye, aap ke naam ke nakshatra par mei ye upaay bata raha ho ke, tum baaraa (11) din  sooryoday ke samay Hanuman ji ke mandir ja kar ghee ke deep jalao aur teen pradakshina karo. Sab kuch teek ho jahe ga."

Rano "Kis Hanuman ji ke mandir guruji?" 

"MAaa" Geet is first only annoyed with all the things happening, she had thought to go to some random Hanuman temple which is in the town if that would satisfy her mother. But here Rano wanted a specific one that annoyed her the most. 

"Yaha gaav ke mandir me bohat log honge, is ke wajese bhakti he nahi aaye ga. Iss liye ek kaam kejye, there is a temple in Pongamia pinnata hill" *in hindi*(sorry I don't know what is the name of this tree in hindi and google uncle didn't help me!).

"log waha jate nahi, lekin waha ke bhagawan mai shakthi hai. Agar aap waha jaho ge tho 

shaanti se pooja kar sakte hai." adviced the pandit. 

"Mai nahi ja rahi hu." Geet declares but in response recives an angry glare from Rano. 

Next day early morning Geet gets ready in a white anarkali and drives her scooty to the foot of the hill. She heads to the temple after parking and taking the things needed. 

Though people don't visit, it was very clean and peaceful as the pandit said. Or maybe because people didn't visit it was clean and peaceful admist the beautiful nature. 

Geet removed her sandels, and sat outside the threshold of the temple. First she placed the flowers she had brought, then light the lamp, joining both her hands 

"Bhagawan, meri bhokar ko aap baad mei dekh lena, pehle meri ma ko sadbuddhi dejye. Please."

While Geet is praying, a man comes from behind the tree, stands beside it with his hands in his pockets watching Geet. He is wearing a light blue shirt and brown trousers with a sweater on. He has a dreamy look and a contended smile on his face while watching Geet, who is not aware that she is not alone there!! 

Geet stands up from the place then starts to do the pradakshina chanting Jai Hanuman.

The person continues to watch her. After everything is done, Geet takes the pooja thalli and leaves to wear her sandels 

"Pehle din ka pooja hogaya, raksha kejye bhagawan."

Geet starts her way back to her scooty. Geet sets her hair which were coming on her face due to the breeze while leaving the threshold of the temple. The person moves forward snapping his fingers two times blocking her way. 

"Hi!"

Geet is startled with the sudden entry.

"A...a..Hi. Kay aap mujhe jante ho?"

"Dekhye, mai aap ko jaanta hu ya aap mujhe jaante ho, ye important matter nahi hai."

Geet is not getting the head or tail of what the other person is talking. 

"Important matter yeh hai ke *he pauses* I Love You ".

Geet is shocked and tongue tied with this sudden approach. It's not that she never got proposals, but this was first, that an unknown person out of nowhere pops out in a place where people don't visit and on top of it he declared that he loves her!! 

"Mai aap se bohat payar kar tha hu."

Geet manages to speak, stammering 

"Wh...whhh... What nonsense!??"

"Wait wait wait wait...., aap kuch math boleye. Meri bath suniye."

Geet continues to stare at this wierd person infront her. 

"Aa, aab aap seeda ghar ja kar, ek glass coffee pekar, relax hokar meri bhare mei sochoge. Then u will think about me, u will again and again recall what I said, then u will slightly smile. Phir rules ke muthabik, mai har jaga aap ko dekhai de tee hu, aur raath ko sapne mai be aaoonga."

Geet is like what the hell is this person talking, he is going like an express train without giving her a chance to speak. She is just blank with the situation going on, she was not a timid girl who would listen to an unknown person who is imposing and ordering her to do things. But today she couldn't though she tried to interrupt, she felt her voice not coming outside.

"Aap kal aakar I too love you bologe, teek hai!Itana hee matter hai."

He asks in a hard voice "HMmmm? " seeing Geet not answering 

"Kyu Jii, Hum dono ke future ke bare mai sooch ne ke liye 24 ganta bas nahi hai kay? Agar aap kam bole, tho be mai aap ko utna he samay de sakthi hu. Jaldi sooch kar javab dejiye. Aab mai chal tee hu."

Hearing him say he will leave confused Geet was happy that the headache is going, but it was short lived as he started again, 

"I have many work to do, should adjust the budget. Aap ke makeup, lipstick, humari bache ke kapde, uske school fees. Dekho bohat sare kaam baki hai. Sooch kar bathye, mai chal tee hu, hmm? Bbbyeee."

He turns and start's to move in the opposite direction of the temple saying, 

"After getting married to such a beautiful wife I have to even appoint a security guard for her".

Geet is standing like a statue, still processing the things that happened.

Finally coming out of her state she questions 

"Khon hai ye pagal??".

Here starts the selfish dangerous game of evil- that's Manipulation and obsession.

Sorry for the late update, my college has started so was not able to. I'm typing whenever I get time.

Thanks to all who liked and commented on the previous part ❤❤.

Part 4

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 9 months ago