Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Absolutely fantastic write-up πŸ‘ I missed these so much 😍. Today's akshus scenes got me bad, akshus face in the whole episode broke my abhira heart to a thousand pieces 😒 . Harshad/abhi looked so hot! I think i will feel for abhi more when the guilt of doubting her love will be shown.

No words today only 😭 I cried continuously watching ak from start and when they showed abhi i controlled. Total freshness is there though both are in pain. That pain wi unite them.back kicking the psycho brother sister 🀣. And joke is Bhai behn are not promoted by dkp 😜

Amru4krish thumbnail

Sudha and Hari.... πŸ€—

Welcome back guys πŸ₯³

Brilliant is a small word to describe what u have written..

Sach mein.. Akshu stole the epi with her Oye today.... Kitna dard.... Such a pure soul.... 

And Abhi is damn good in such emotional scenes.... 

Sudha.... Ur analysis.... Uff..... Amazing yaar.... U give a total different perspective.... πŸ€—

Now eagerly waiting to see how Abhira gonna come face to face ... And Abhis reaction on hearing to Akshus voice..... 

And what trouble Maya is going to bring in.... 

All excited to see this .... Getting back those vibes that we had during nov 2021.... The beginning of Yrkkh 3.0 ...

Lets enjoy this Abhira 2.0 ride .... 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Audition in jaipur.

Next audition will be an important date for ABHIRA. Maybe the day they first met. 

Abhi does is badla by plucking cables so that Maya will know how besura her voice is. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

And the world will know their real magical voice. 😍😍😍

Jaipur is their shadi place so it will bring them.back their lost souls together. There is no peace in both. They just want each other. Rest all puss for them that's why next independent living and stay happy. Your wire theory clicks soon 😜 abhi will do ishara and neil will cut power too .

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Sudha and Hari.... πŸ€—

Welcome back guys πŸ₯³

Brilliant is a small word to describe what u have written..

Sach mein.. Akshu stole the epi with her Oye today.... Kitna dard.... Such a pure soul.... 

And Abhi is damn good in such emotional scenes.... 

Sudha.... Ur analysis.... Uff..... Amazing yaar.... U give a total different perspective.... πŸ€—

Now eagerly waiting to see how Abhira gonna come face to face ... And Abhis reaction on hearing to Akshus voice..... 

And what trouble Maya is going to bring in.... 

All excited to see this .... Getting back those vibes that we had during nov 2021.... The beginning of Yrkkh 3.0 ...

Lets enjoy this Abhira 2.0 ride .... 

Hey amru we wanted to write but are busy. Esp Hari is too occupied. Today morning she got kicked with episode. How the equation changes with Bhai behn in between or abhira stand strong against them proving their love and trust need to be seen..best part is they didn't change anything. They separated them like for nothing. So their Milan too πŸ₯° imagining it gives me goosebumps. How abhi will feel guilty of his insecurities and not trusting ak love nor think she was in danger. That's where he gets Jolt. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think it's normal! Maybe it's my hormones going crazy with the end of holidays soon and my fave little people starting a new academic year, but omg, I was sobbing on akshu scenes at 2am in the morning! It reminded me of old-school Bollywood films from my fave 90s era ❀️ 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I don't think it's normal! Maybe it's my hormones going crazy with the end of holidays soon and my fave little people starting a new academic year, but omg, I was sobbing on akshu scenes at 2am in the morning! It reminded me of old-school Bollywood films from my fave 90s era ❀️ 

It will be highly emotional and both Harshad PR rock. And the way ak is shown it's like a movie with that bgm I still can't get out of that pain. Cvs have dimag they use it in separation perfectly. 😜

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Meher and Hari for your review. Very nicely written. Especially the old episodes reviews - helped me connect now to what was shown earlier. Reading the review helped me understand hints. I usually don’t make theories etc because makers end up showing as per their wish but your writing helps. 

In_love thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome back Hari and nice review meher.πŸ™

I think Kunal is falling for ak. Maya is goody goody with ak becoz she sings for her she will turn psycho in upcoming episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: In_love

Welcome back Hari and nice review meher.πŸ™

I think Kunal is falling for ak. Maya is goody goody with ak becoz she sings for her she will turn psycho in upcoming episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Ak showed her anger on Kunal giving glares. She didn't tell hi also .even if he falls he will fall down later. 😜 He is scared and see his face he can't see face to face. Guilt will kill him..maya let's wait . If Trp increases bile juices of Bhai behn increase 🀣🀣🀣

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So next track after reunion would be?? 

Neil aarohi marriage 

Or abhira pregnant track