Originally posted by: Manju1066
I just loved this scene ❤️❤️
🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Manju1066
I just loved this scene ❤️❤️
🥳
Akshu 2.0 roasting/ roaring on KUKU 😎
You wrote KUKU I read KUKUR 🤣
In bengali a dog is called kukur. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
I was like buuhhaaaahhhhhhhh..........
@Meher ur analysis on today's episode pls :)
Hi Deepthi. Welcome to page. I am taking break today.will update tomorrow. Thankyou.Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
@Meher ur analysis on today's episode pls :)
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897