Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hari is unavailable. Compilation of two episodes of 26th and 27th. 

Abhi closing his ears with headphones and noise and can't hear Ak Piya tose song. Abhi shut himself from world like in initial episodes of udaipur.  Until he listens Ak voice directly he can't get connected back through heart as he has become iron man now without sensing through heart.

Piya tose is Manjaris fav song which ak sang in Udaipur resort as Abhis request. So Ak voice  reached  him through Piya tose but he can't listen. This is the first Knock knock of Ak on Abhis heart as shown in rings time but abhi didn't bother her just kissed her on head.

https://twitter.com/shifaaaliii/status/1555717264103596033?t=1N5rvuvSQs3XRmMIituv6A&s=19

Our tututu three trials are coming next for abhira face off and Milan.

This is similar to Abhis tik tik boom. So third time bomb blasts infront of  πŸ₯’ siblings. πŸ˜‚

Ak wanting to eat ice-cream her favourite but can't take it portrayed by PR 😭. Her looks are enough to melt us for ak state.

Maya admired Abhi as handsome in competition. Ak remembered her shadi tilak bits immediately.

When handstand competition is told with single hand in ulta Ak remembered Abhira proposal in park. She says if it's my abhi he could have won .Abhi is in ak soul all time reflecting out. 

When Maya is admiring abhi in that pose , ak unknowingly came as girija before her and on screen Abhi is shown with his hand stretched towards front of ak recreating their proposal in that distance phase too. It looked when ak in girija moment abhi is holding her with his stretched hand to ak on screen. In a way he is calling her to reach him waiving his hand. Ak can see his pain and can't control herself.

Ak won't let abhi eyed by any girl so she will block maya in reaching abhi.

The moment Kunal saw abhi on screen he immediately closed tv . He will not let abhira meet until the competition is finished and Maya as winner for him.

Abhi won the competition but didn't take trophy. He is doing all these stunts to get away from pain given by Ak.

Ak has ear rings showing a bird caged symbolic she is caged in kunals contract.

Reporter riled abhi on ak and he got total bashings with same right hand. He typed prescription and told him to heal. Abhi will  always save ak respect fighting for the world.

Udaipur recreation of abhira meeting near Lake is somewhat recreated through ak seeing abhi on screen and Abhi beating boys  who teased ak too done .

Abhi said happy goodbye  first separation.  So goodbye by abhi too told indicating their faceoff and Milan soon.

Ak self talk after seeing abhi on screen , that abhi is angry on ak and doing all exercises.  Ak feels his pain and she too is in pain. This pain has made us strong and held together. She herself admitted she chose her family and separated from him(during first tilak till Ar shadi break). But now she chose him only. He has all rights to be angry on her and she needs to make him understand why she chose this way. Ak thinks even if he hates her she will go to him first. Situations separated them now but tomorrow we will win. Ak says i request you not to forget me i will come soon .

White lotus flower and stem is shown along with ak and her diaLogues showing her intentions are pure in chosing this separation.

Kunal sees ak crying for abhi says this time competition is in Jaipur. Ak remembered her shadi. He says he can't take risk  as udaipur is near Jaipur. Ak reminds kunal that I told you that my voice will reach my abhi wherever you take.  Kunal says i invested everything for this music video and event.

Kunal himself admits that Logic won't work with Maya. Mental sister and idiot brother combo are the kachra to be thrown next..

Kunal says i will free you from the contract with this you can meet  your abhi . When ak says i cant go now , kunal says it's better not late you need to go now. He says you are  scared to go to India as you think abhi won't excuse you. Are you not trusting your love or Abhis love. Ak gives sharp answer immediately that I don't need your special  comment on me and my Abhis relationship or my Abhis trust.

There is a big painting in hall with big fish and small fish showing kunal and Maya the fishes. There is no water in painting. These are dry fishes without Ak as Ichakund for them. Let's see how fishes are dried out soon. πŸ€ͺ

Ak answered everyone that way showing how strong their love and bond is how abhi trusts her in their relationship.

Ak is in pain totally missing abhi asking him sorry for leaving him.

Abhi goes to camping and sleeps in tent. In sleep he mumbles Akshara. His closed heart is opening slowly against his mind covered for ak chosing kv.This is recreation of udaipur his love confession rolling on steps. This man is keeping his love in heart and roaming around to get out of her memories. When abhi got wierd dream of ak leaving him he said he can't live without her he can just have breaths. It's literally shown how broken he is without Ak. He is just living for living sake . He is deserted and no direction in life.  Ak told abhi even if you call me Akshu i will think that you need me and i will come to you. So abhi has to say Akshu to reach ak .

After abhi called akshara , she sees a man with injured hand remembered the emotional moment when she left him after surgery.

Yesterday Akshara called abhiii from hill top and wanted to meet him.  So the soul connect is coming again with hearts yearning for each other against blocked minds.

Today abhi said Akshara through heart. In fb of leap episode Abhi says Neil that if Ak has sent him signal through heart he could have understood the reason .  Soul connects are coming to play again along with the new OST song Roodhariyan.

In a way both are keeping their love as strength to cope up the separation . Ak is doing what abhi wanted her to eat healthy food brocolli, abhi is doing all stunts which he told Ak that he wants to do them after surgery. Both are keeping their souls this way yearning for each other to meet . It's in Ak hands to relieve pain of both as she went away. 

KV & AK
________

Kunal made a nakli passport of ak took her away. Ak made another passport for kv and took him with her which is unknown to Kunal. Kv has disease with the stress and blames of Ani death. He can't go to crowd and stay in house closed also. So Ak is treating his mental illness. He went out hiding from people out but panicked.

His mental instability is right because this boy has faced a lot from his childhood. He yearned his father and family when Naira brought him up alone. He United his parents but destiny snatched his mother. His trauma on vansh issue in childhood took him to a psychiatrist and healed.

Later when he lost his mom he was totally broken but took care of kartik and baby akshu as strong soul. He was almost dead and came back with sirat being infront as naira. He lost his step mom and father at a time took care of family with old people and small sisters. When Ani came for love proposal he chose his family as he knew families are against it. Ani blackmailed him when she wanted kv in her ways. He saw Ani falling from building live and can't save her. When while world is blaming him he has no option to prove. He is scared of police from his childhood like his mom and run away traits shown that way in jail. 

What all nonsense he has seen in his life till now. As told by ak ,we need to save the one left over for us. Abhi assured Ak before surgery that if Kv proves him innocent and he will be against his family to support kv. But kunal came as sudden grah between abhira and took ak away in last minute deal for his selfish purpose.

Ak supported kv in his mental state and holding him with love as he is father figure to her. We don't know his pathetic state before 1 yr. And Ak thinks abhi feels She chose kv and left him and whole world too. But she chose abhi for kunals agreement and can't leave kv too in this state. Kv is humming dil se bandhi ek dor with ak slowly. This is recreation of ak arriving in Udaipur after kv called her but in a different way now  .Ani stirred kv life totally and Kunal made abhira away.

Ak and kv are sitting like loners with all kv paintings. Ak is giving him mental strength he has bracelet on his hand for mental stability. Kv is pushing ak ahead to go to Jaipur competition. Kv asked her not to run away from Abhi. He asks her to go so that she can meet HIM if destiny unites. Ak doesn't want to leave him in this state and go. He told her to go and he will balance it . Kv faked he is fine so that ak goes away. His guilt is there on him that because of him ak cant reach abhi. He knows condition of kunal .

ABHI
_____

He is distracting himself from the memories of Ak and running around the world. He left his busy schedule as surgeon, doing charity in villages. He is spending time happily with others helping them. He gave injection to a boy and applied same technique like ak using bubble gun. Ak is in abhi soul reflecting his life now. Abhi is showing happiness outside covering his pain but giving happiness to others. In this he has no intentions of making money or proving his worth as surgeon. So he left his first love surgery as his priority and is with Ak memories.

Mata called abhi and he is faking his happiness. She invited him for bday of Nishta. He said i am enjoying here. Mata said you are acting but abhi said i don't lie to you. Abhi lied to himself that he is living and enjoying his life. His anger is in him why ak left him chosing kv which is justified as he is unknown to truth.

Neil is now settled in his work and has won Harsh love and trust. Neil has become responsible son for family taking care of manju too. He suggested Abhi to come back home after 1 yr . Abhi says he won't like that house and that room. He is not remembering his mom or anyone. He is just avoiding the memories of Ak which are with him in that house and he can't forget. His forver priority is Ak without her he left his surgeries too. He has become like Ak in doing service to people with her talent. 

When his hand was not proper he wished badly that surgery should be successful and he needs to attend his patients and lined up surgeries. Ak said you need to rush to your first love. He said after going to OT i wont be meeting you for a loooong time as he will be busy . With leap Ak is away and he didn't see her from then.

Abhi sees methidana in shop. A man says if you want to heal you need to take bitter pill. So abhi has to take the bitter truth of Ak next that Ak chose him for surgery and not kv or her family.

Tauji is showing love on Nista. Some improvement on their love on kids. Mahima is not that happy seeing Abhi. Abhi entered home like in initial episode with his OCD because clumsiness reminds him of Ak.

CUCUMBERS πŸ₯’

The kharab speaker psycho is screeching that she has to win competition and get name in world as singer 🀣. And the idiot brother is holding her saying that I have done everything for you. Yes he has snatched everything from Ak and transferred to Maya. Ak comes says she will sing for Maya. Ak has assured Maya that she will make her win her dreams hugging her. Ak wants to go back to kv after competition.

This Ak hug seemed like Ar shadi time ak promising and last minute flip with Abhis fix on her.

Mayas words to kunal that your operation on me failed what if this competition too. πŸ˜‚ Those who are doing steal credits are scared of their ability. So Abhi will do the honours to spoil her competition and give what Ak is deserved for.

Selfish siblings snatching others win and victory as theirs. Will God allow this or Abhi if he knows it.

Ak is making Maya happy with her selfless intentions. And abhi is giving happiness to Nista .

Precap...Manju says I hate ak for leaving you and Abhis face is burnt. Parth shefali bacha gave ishara to Abhi to go to Jaipur , kv is saying destiny is uniting you for abhira.

Kv is kept as reason for ak to hold. This way FL is not questioned for her integrity and she is healing her brother though a case is on him it's ignorant as per cvs now.

Kv is the one who did kanyadan of abhira and he is the reason for abhira staying away as per abhi. So the loose threads have to be knotted again as told by the writer which kv will do. 

Mata has touched Abhis head before going to surgery so his mind is not thinking in a different way if ak is in danger or kv not well. Everytime if abhira are apart with some issues family plays a part to unite them. This time kv is important to hook them back . With his health condition and kunals deal out through kv abhi will get that blast.

Pathetic brother sister who are using others as advantage for their selfish reason . What if maya gets name and gets offers in career .will kunal hoon Ak for life time to Maya that way. Sick characters kept to be pushed ahead when abhira are united .

Ani is thrown from building and keera siblings too get their gutter soon .

Kunal has not helped kv so ak is not indebted to him in any way . She is just fulfilling the contract against Abhis surgery.

Ak chosing helping kv in this state is needed as he is left alone with none though a run away victim is shown.

As per the truth known and unknown the characters are behaving accordingly so all are right and only situations are wrong.

As per HC and PR bytes let's get ready for Milan of abhira soon .

As per saplings scenes, abhi will sacrifice his everything take ak with him for their independent living soon. They dont have peace anytime unless both are together.

As promoted by leads it's a sacrifice track with individual growth and Abhira living so let's wait positively.

All maya Paya keera peera ani gini are dumped in dustbin for uniting Abhira . They are leads none is over powered by them.

Mata is kept flipper so that abhi choses ak easily leaving mata . He has no family bonding before too only mata is obligation . He will chose Manishs words and take ak away.

Neil will be with mata and her crocodile tears won't move abhi next..abhi has not called his father papa till now so he won't excuse anyone easily who caused destruction.

What if Mahi knows some Ani truth and she wanted ak and kv to be dumped so that she won't be blamed as mom. So that truth might come later and by that time all gone.

In lal Ishq sequence, abhira are shown near water falls and plants showing it as independent living outside Birlas.

Kv can be kept in hospital till he is healed or recreation with Maya incident .

Both keera siblings get grass and Gyan .

Dominos affect is going on Ani dead and kv is sick. Abhi surgery done but with ak away he is not using his hand for surgeries, ak career  went to maya as steal credits.

ICHAKUND WISHES

Abhi wanted only Ak in his life aur kuch nahi  as Ak solution to all his problems. His family has troubled her a lot so he gets only Ak next  leaving his family and his profession with a new restart in life .

Ak wishes for family to be happy and Ar to be number1 so Ar will be proving her worth in studies .

Neil goes in flow for abhi and family happiness.

Kv gets his sisters bond with this separation. Ar might be whitewashed and redeemed and realises what kv and ak are for her till now.

This way all will get what they want.

HC in his bytes as abhi described Ak has lots of love for abhi and he wants that. 🀩. 

All the episodes are emotional and amazing. HC,PR and Mayank are brilliant today. 

Thanks for bearing long post. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful Meher πŸ€—

Kv hooked here is a brilliant move from makers as it ll leave no chance for anyone questions Akshu as she stayed outside...

Abhi is Ak now.. his whole mind heart and body everything is filled with her.. soul  ll soon get connect..

Kaishu scenes broke me...their body language a s sitting position was πŸ’” He ll clear the mess and reunite them... 

Even maya eyes Abhi nah it ll be like Arohi eyed Abhi in initial days...she is just an instrument shown for Abhi to reach Akshu... their intentions are bad so they wont win...

Y I feel he is gonna spoil maya's concert?? 

The mental bro and sis need to be locked soon..

As HC said nah in promotions abhira2.0 is about their journey as individual as well as Hus and wife.. its KV story he ll have to explain... 

Nothing is changed... people are only giving too much importance to cucumbers( nicely named ) 

Akshu is Akshu..Abhi ll be ALWAYS her HUSBAND..(HC words ) its milan (PR words) on the way.. they ll make us cry buckets...

Even Abhi ll be shown anger its justified..he already said he ll support kv if he is convinced with his explanation..

Both ll say bye to the mess and they can find peace only with each other...

Akshu have a lot to answer he needs to calm then he ll..

His soul lost connect will be raised when both reaches Jaipur....

Abhira 2.0 is here to bring freshness not repeating old kachra( once again HC words )  

I know Gyaan baatna is waste (thanks HCπŸ˜‰) so matha gyaan didnt even reach Abhi ears...immediately he is planning where to go..bacha is equal to GOD..so destiny plays its role...

Keep positive thoughts...dont keep cucumber kachra in minds.. let's enjoy the renewed yet same abhira1.0 in abhira2.0 β€οΈ

Mehersudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: amlavs

Wonderful Meher πŸ€—

Kv hooked here is a brilliant move from makers as it ll leave no chance for anyone questions Akshu as she stayed outside...

Abhi is Ak now.. his whole mind heart and body everything is filled with her.. soul  ll soon get connect..

Kaishu scenes broke me...their body language a s sitting position was πŸ’” He ll clear the mess and reunite them... 

Even maya eyes Abhi nah it ll be like Arohi eyed Abhi in initial days...she is just an instrument shown for Abhi to reach Akshu... their intentions are bad so they wont win...

As HC said nah in promotions abhira2.0 is about their journey as individual as well as Hus and wife.. its KV story he ll have to explain... 

Nothing is changed... people are only giving too much importance to cucumbers( nicely named ) 

Akshu is Akshu..Abhi ll be ALWAYS her HUSBAND..(HC words ) its milan (PR words) on the way.. they ll make us cry buckets...

Even Abhi ll be shown anger its justified..he already said he ll support kv if he is convinced with his explanation..

Abhira 2.0 is here to bring freshness not repeating old kachra( once again HC words )  

I know Gyaan baatna is waste (thanks HCπŸ˜‰) so matha gyaan didnt even reach Abhi ears...immediately he is planning where to go..bacha is equal to GOD..so destiny plays its role...

Keep positive thoughts...dont keep cucumber kachra in minds.. let's enjoy the renewed yet same abhira1.0 in abhira2.0 β€οΈ

Already kachra is done and they pushed it ahead for Leap . So everything will be fresh only. Matas Gyan πŸ€ͺ. She blessed Kunal to be happy will he get it πŸ€ͺ he is crying with his mov today . What sort of pathetic characters they are I can't get. They simply get kicked by hero next . 

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful wonderful post Meher! So glad that you are back with your reviews!! Love your positivity and unbiased views! Keep it going! πŸ‘πŸΌ

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Already kachra is done and they pushed it ahead for Leap . So everything will be fresh only. Matas Gyan πŸ€ͺ. She blessed Kunal to be happy will he get it πŸ€ͺ he is crying with his mov today . What sort of pathetic characters they are I can't get. They simply get kicked by hero next . 

Exactly.. they are still in each other's life... this is not at all seperation... it's a part of their journey to come out of their insecurities totally.. 

More kachra then result ll be in ratings..

Its gonna be fresh story of abhira....

Reva_IF thumbnail

Wonderful Meher πŸ€—

nice post! Agree with everything

Mehersudha thumbnail

M

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Exactly.. they are still in each other's life... this is not at all seperation... it's a part of their journey to come out of their insecurities totally.. 

More kachra then result ll be in ratings..

Its gonna be fresh story of abhira....

Ak will never go and chose any career . So maya is just a facade now. If they make Maya win the competition through ak, evil wins over good. This is needed for ak to be strong to discover herself with Abhis love in her as strength. 

Reva_IF thumbnail

I couldn’t believe my ears when maaya was blaming kunal for her unfulfilled dreams! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺmental gone case she is! 
I felt like shaking her and shouting, β€œit’s your dream girl!! You need to work hard for it!”.. But no.. she wants to eat ice cream πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. 

and I feel any form of art to an artist is a gods gift. It’s like worship for them. So, how does she equate her dream of becoming singer as being fulfilled if it’s not her voice??! I mean what’s the logic???

Clearly she is in it only for name and fame and not for any soul satisfaction! πŸ˜‘ And she has no respect for art or for the artist! 

Edited by Reva_IF - 1 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reva_IF

Wonderful wonderful post Meher! So glad that you are back with your reviews!! Love your positivity and unbiased views! Keep it going! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankyou. Episodes are kicking us and emotional. We can't see their pain..but patience needed . Kv and akshu as kids we saw so they held them in right spot to churn emotions. They could have made Kv as main instead of ar as haddi all time. Seeing Bhai behn  that way 😭 everyday i am crying and watching..