Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

But if they will throw maya and Kunal then what's the meaning of leap πŸ˜†

Atleast we have to bear them for sometime 

Ya for sometime till ratings there

Posted: 1 years ago

My review is in editing for tomorrow ☺️☺️

Meher and Hari, lovely review.smiley27

I can't wait to see if the leap re-charged their story! The pic Hari posted of Abhi's new hair style has smiley20 from me! I was so getting tired of seeing a tree grow on his head.smiley36

Wonder of Kairav story has been resolved?  haven't watched this week's episode yet, hoping to catch up on them all today or tomorrow. I really want Anisha's truth to come out. So silly he was charged for her suicide - is that something real in India? but doesn't it need to be proved first before you arrest someone?

I really hope we get to see Akshu having a career or better yet, Abhira focusing on themselves and their marriage. Most of all, don't want to see Mahima yelling and screaming again - yeah I get it, she is in pain but her behaviour makes me think maybe she knew about Anisha.....a child's death is the worst thing for a parent but poor Akshu is not to be blamed especially for siding with her brother - by that logic, then the Goenka's need to yell at Abhi for siding with his sister!!

This season of YRKKH really went down so I hope it start's rising up and up. I saw many people comparing this track with the Kaira mumbai  track - which was really good especially the college sub-plot - so I hope its good like that as well.

Hiya Freddie!
I’m excited for the leap and I’m glad they’re going all out. I’m happy they are pulling in real serious writers and not cut and paste writers. Finally Abhi’s ostrich hair got handled and Akshu’s monstrous wigs were thrown away.

They have a mystery to solve with Anisha, and we need to chase the cucumber siblings away. 

Kairav’s innocence might have been easily proved had he not run from Police custody - now it’s messy. 

Welcome back to 2.0 - May the TRP Gods be kind! 

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I can't wait to see if the leap re-charged their story! The pic Hari posted of Abhi's new hair style has smiley20 from me! I was so getting tired of seeing a tree grow on his head.smiley36

Wonder of Kairav story has been resolved?  haven't watched this week's episode yet, hoping to catch up on them all today or tomorrow. I really want Anisha's truth to come out. So silly he was charged for her suicide - is that something real in India? but doesn't it need to be proved first before you arrest someone?

I really hope we get to see Akshu having a career or better yet, Abhira focusing on themselves and their marriage. Most of all, don't want to see Mahima yelling and screaming again - yeah I get it, she is in pain but her behaviour makes me think maybe she knew about Anisha.....a child's death is the worst thing for a parent but poor Akshu is not to be blamed especially for siding with her brother - by that logic, then the Goenka's need to yell at Abhi for siding with his sister!!

This season of YRKKH really went down so I hope it start's rising up and up. I saw many people comparing this track with the Kaira mumbai  track - which was really good especially the college sub-plot - so I hope its good like that as well.

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Freddie, kaira Mumbai1 track is top notch plot which fetched more trps. There the mus were there in couple. Here nothing is there to separate here so they made a puski reason. Why ani is got and wasted thrown . They are not able to experiment much in S3. Other than ar kachra. Every week one plot and trp is stagnant. 

Episode was no doubt lovely 

Loved every bit and part of it 

But but but 

I am going for a whollesale shopping of tissues as I am gonna in need of it a lot many times this I am sure 

The oye without getting a hoye was 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Speechless just speechless I am 

Beautiful posts❀️ Thanks for the tag! 

Lovely Recap!

This 2.0 seems like a long drawn out journey in sketch, hope they serve well! Setup seems intense. 

After long....

Thank you for the review πŸ™‚

Episode was emotional.

AK hill scene made me sad. The way she called oye and Abhi...

Waiting for them to meet....

Live event was too awesome looks like a new show....

Ps:- will write long post once I'm free.

Ok. One post Abhimanyu Birla ke naam....❀️

Ps:- I haven't read any of the comments in this thread only read Hari and meher's. So if it felt repeated sorry in advance.

The episode started with AK. Ofcourse it should have started with her because the the last episode ended with her and her decision. PR voice modulation was awesome and AKs oyee and Abhi haunted me through out the episode. And because of it, that was the highlight of the episode. I really didn't get to enjoy or watch Abhi . Ak heavy heart was with me. ( Or else should I say I don't personally like hero doing too much stunts this was too much for me. )

Now when I think about episode i feel the more broken , the more destroyed person is not AK it's Abhi. It was always Abhi. Whatever AK does good or bad the direct effect is on Abhi. ( IM NOT BLAMING AK JUST THINKING IN ABHI'S POV.)

The first time AK broke his heart , it was for AR. That time also she never thought what Abhi wanted. Second time when he begged her for her feelings, he opened his broken bleeding heart that time also she sacrificed him , that too for AR. She never thought about Abhi. Again PB uninvited mrg, Abhi told her don't u want to know my POV. She said no, I don't want to know ur past. I want present and future. Bp surgery time she told whatever was in her heart and it helped the insecurity in him to grow. She never understood that. After mrg manju pb drama time she was on the side of right but she never tried to see his side or desperation. All these things helped his insecurity to grow unknown to them. 

But after the fire incident they came to the same page. She showered her love. They both glow in their love, grow in their love. Then comes the sudden aninkv issue. Mahima constant rant of AK will leave him. And he was confident that she won't do that. Because thay had come a long way. They were one not two and both understood very well eachother. 

But again kv's ph call brought the light for insecurity grow  even more.

Now coming to Abhi's state of mind after leap. I don't think he is angry. He is void. He doesn't know what to feel actually. It is more of a confused state. With lots of questions.

That where did he went wrong?

Was his love was that shallow and small compared to her family?

Was his support was not enough for her?

Why didn't she trust him?

Why did she promised him?

Why she didn't say a good bye?

And most importantly why didn't she thought of him/ about him?

I don't know what AK think Abhi is doing? Did she thought after knowing she left him he will walk around happily doing surgery?

She literally made him a question mark.

A laughing stock in front of HAM. He faught with his fam, her fam and to the world for her. But at the end she just left him. 

She completely destroyed him. There is nothing left in him to live. No hope, no passion nothing. Just the vaccum, the noise. Only two things  are left with him that proves he is alive and that one is his heart which beats for her, in her name, with her memory and the other is his breath which calls her.

I know AK is also in pain. But her advantage is she know everything. Their reason for separation, he was ok and have fam with him. ( Which unfortunately is half truth becoz Abhi was not ok). 

I feel him, the pain, the anger, the sorrow, the un shed tears...πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Abhira πŸ’ž πŸ’”

Abhi I love you to infinity 😚πŸ₯Ί

He needs answers from her. But was he not broken when his hand is not recovering. And he lost hopes . though he is not saying anything out he is happy making ak career. How long it continues..did he decode he won't do surgery and take normal OPD. It's not what he wants. His nervous damage issue has to be solved or else it affects mind slowly as told in prior episode. When surgeon is available before they can't lose the last chance. And it's for life time guilt on ak that his hand is gone because of her and she can't do anything to him.her career is not important for her anytime. If he knows he won't let her do it. It's all selfless love and it's ak turn to give him this burning herself. Though both are in pain , when he gets to know the reason he will understand no doubt. Orelse she could have been in hostel for 1 yr . His family will never give her proper ijjat anytime. Already blames are more on top of it self guilt. So what will she do when put on gun point by Kunal . If he is normal doctor nothing could have been changed. His insecurities will be done with this track that what will ak do for abhi when needed and it's not her family her priority. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago