Users

Frequent Posters

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

DRAMA....😂

Yaar drama hi drama hai.....

accha mujhe ek baat batao... I have been quite irregular....so revision is not good...😂

jab DNA test ki baat chal rahi thi...to manjari was so scared about Abni's DNA testing....woh kis liye tha??? Ya i was imagining??? I mean itna drama hua tha...she said ki Neil ka hone do DNA, uske parents ka nahi pata...but Abhi tera kyun hona hai DNA test??? Jab mystery yeh thi ki Neil is Harshu's son, to abhi ke DNA se kya problem thi?? Maine kuch miss kiya kya??? Ya abhi aadhi hi adoption mystery solve hui hai...and Abhi bhi kisi aour maa but Harshu SIR ka beta hai...and manjari is no Maa to anyone???

Ikr like I was wondering the same. Why was Manjari so stressed about Abhi's DNA test results when Neil was Harsh's son. Did the writers forget that they included that part or is there more to come? 

Originally posted by: Bella250

Ikr like I was wondering the same. Why was Manjari so stressed about Abhi's DNA test results when Neil was Harsh's son. Did the writers forget that they included that part or is there more to come? 

wohi na.....aiwayee hi add kar diya....ya fir abhi bhi harshu ki kisi aur ragraliya ka nateeja ha??😂 may b add karen later...😂 ya fir manjari ke??😂 isi liye she was quiet...😂 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Blue: Me too! 

Red
: me too. Was that an editing glitch?? Abhi wore that shirt and the next thing I know they are back in Birla House. 

Obviously Manjari didn’t reach Harsh’s cabin. What stopped her? 

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

Lovely review Pooja and Grace!

I found the episode very very interesting. It was drama overload for sure but atleast it gave us a slightly clearer view into Manjari’s thought process today and her thought process several years ago when the affair actually happened. My heart broke for Manjari today. We may blame her for the baseless accusations at akshu and injustices done to neil but we also have to consider her character weaknesses, abuse and the circumstances that pushed her towards those illusions/ error in judgements/ bad decisions. 

Manjari’s decision to hide Neil’s identity: WRONG DECISION. But having said that I can see why she did it. Even if she told the truth, I don’t think harsh would have accepted neil. In fact, most likely he would have forbidden manajri to have any relationship with neil. Thinking that would happen, Manjari couldn’t leave the poor innocent baby be deprived of parents’ love- and so she got neil thinking that she would atleast be able to give him mothers love if not fathers. I don’t think she would have thought that harsh will abuse neil  too. Maybe she thought harsh would just ignore neil like anand and mahima. Plus, I feel manajri would have been just happy that harsh was back to her and she would not have wanted to open the past wounds again at the risk/fear of harsh getting angry with her and divorcing her. I am not saying that her decision was right but I am saying that I can see why she did what she did. 

Manjari’s accusation on akshu- wrong wrong wrong!!! But again, her judgment is clouded by the damage in front of her eyes as her world has literary come crashing down. The secret that she kept for these many years, the marriage that was salvaged after many mannats and for which she endured so many insults throughout these years- all that sacrifices are now down the drain. Her secret is out in open and the marriage is falling apart (not that it was great to begin with but she doesn’t know that). On founders day, Akshu told her that she knows Neil’s secret and the next minute, neil knows about this too. So she just connected both these pieces of information and came to the wrong conclusion. If we can understand abhi and neil not being able to think straight then I think we can extend the same courtesy to manajri too.

Also, Manjari may be super upset with akshu but she hasn’t insulted her or taunted her or given her death stares. Small mercies!! 

Sorry grace, I am not in your “Manjari is evil since the beginning” club. 🤣 (not yet anyways 😆)

Ak-abhi: both have common purpose- justice for Manjari but very different approaches. This is where abhi will see ak’s approach will have better results.  Abhi, so far has always protected Manjari and always told Manjari how harsh is wrong in treating her like that. And that has not done much to improve the situation or address the root cause of the problem. Akshara will show Manjari that not just harsh but her relationship itself is wrong. She will show Manjari how her blind dedication to harsh is not right and will teach her the importance of self respect and hence make her strong to stand for herself (so that she can protect her own self against abuse). 

I loved akshu- Manjari scene today. 

I was confused as to how Manjari ended up back at Birla home without public apology. Did ak convince her? Did abhi convince her? Did ak call abhi to convince her??? Don’t know. I hope we get a flashback scene or some clarity in upcoming episodes. 

Loved loved loved akshara’s “SIR”. I want to see the look on abhi’s face when she says it in front of all. Slap on that 🐷‘s face. 👏👏👏

PS- I am not supporting Manjari’s decisions (they are wrong!) but saying that I understand how she made those big big mistakes.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i want akshu harshu bhaang ke nashe mein......then he says all the right things...hum bhi lhush and makers bhi..😂

I like him too....kisi ke saath bhi jodi bana leta hai acchi wali...his scenes with all are so nice....😂 

Yaar paalavi and anand ki baat ched kar yeh avni ko le aayee...and looks like harshu ko koi lagaav hi nahi tha avni se...😂 He just likes his PhD wala DR and Birla hospital ka CEO..and Abhi se SIR kahlwana....and Bhabhi kahna..😂

Mujhe pehle abhi ka chahiye...and also...woh wala track where manjari ke saamne he supports akshu....😂 shaayad zyada wish kar liya hai..😂

exactly

I want some of these scenes now…jaisey mere  kehney sey kuchh hone wala hai lmao

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

exactly

I want some of these scenes now…jaisey mere  kehney sey kuchh hone wala hai lmao

chahne mein kya jaata hai...😂kani to mers ne apneman ki hai...soch kar hi kam se kam khush ho len na...😂

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella250

They are usually high …so… 😅 just one if those things we have to forget 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

chahne mein kya jaata hai...😂kani to mers ne apneman ki hai...soch kar hi kam se kam khush ho len na...😂

Totally 😅

Hum Apney bubble mein

writers Apney nashey mein

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Totally 😅

Hum Apney bubble mein

writers Apney nashey mein

conclusion:  bubble is better than nasha...😂

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

tags nahi work kar rahe??

ya mujhe irregular student  hone ki punishment mil rahi hai???😂

yaar yeh koi trick hai?? EDIT kar ke tag kiya ho ho gaya???😂

Actually writers Abhi ko adopted banana chahte the but baad me ya to social media pe bashing ya phir unke apne short term memory loss ki wjh se unhe khud bhi yaad nhi rha ki wo track ko kha le jaana chahte the to phir kuch likhte likhte kuch or likh diya. Aur phir booommmm ye lo new story de maari sar pe digest kar paao good for you all nahi kar paao to haazme ke liye pet safa har rog dafa kha lo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pr1yanka thumbnail

conclusion:  bubble is better than nasha...😂

Hell yeah

any day

waisey bhi inka sasta nasha nihayat hi fizool hota hai