Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i think it is coming 😅I wish we get drunkan night ka parallel kuch fo maze karenge
Haan woh bhi hai…matlab dance toh thik hai…par baraati kitney hot aur pyaare they…nazar nahi hat rahi thi meri 😅i lovr baarati dance shaadi ki sabse fun cheez🤣
Finally, i will b having my Abhira together, happy
ye raaz us track ke saath hi chala gaya🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I want to know what was the original script 🤣🤣🤣
They all are portraying it well from past 2 episode and I'm glad that blame game is kept aside from past 2 episode and they are actually focusing of conversation and emotions of all of them. I feel everyone at this moment has strong reasons behind their action and this is making episodes more better rathers then blame game episode.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0