Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely review Pooja and Grace!

I found the episode very very interesting. It was drama overload for sure but atleast it gave us a slightly clearer view into Manjari’s thought process today and her thought process several years ago when the affair actually happened. My heart broke for Manjari today. We may blame her for the baseless accusations at akshu and injustices done to neil but we also have to consider her character weaknesses, abuse and the circumstances that pushed her towards those illusions/ error in judgements/ bad decisions. 

Manjari’s decision to hide Neil’s identity: WRONG DECISION. But having said that I can see why she did it. Even if she told the truth, I don’t think harsh would have accepted neil. In fact, most likely he would have forbidden manajri to have any relationship with neil. Thinking that would happen, Manjari couldn’t leave the poor innocent baby be deprived of parents’ love- and so she got neil thinking that she would atleast be able to give him mothers love if not fathers. I don’t think she would have thought that harsh will abuse neil  too. Maybe she thought harsh would just ignore neil like anand and mahima. Plus, I feel manajri would have been just happy that harsh was back to her and she would not have wanted to open the past wounds again at the risk/fear of harsh getting angry with her and divorcing her. I am not saying that her decision was right but I am saying that I can see why she did what she did. 

Manjari’s accusation on akshu- wrong wrong wrong!!! But again, her judgment is clouded by the damage in front of her eyes as her world has literary come crashing down. The secret that she kept for these many years, the marriage that was salvaged after many mannats and for which she endured so many insults throughout these years- all that sacrifices are now down the drain. Her secret is out in open and the marriage is falling apart (not that it was great to begin with but she doesn’t know that). On founders day, Akshu told her that she knows Neil’s secret and the next minute, neil knows about this too. So she just connected both these pieces of information and came to the wrong conclusion. If we can understand abhi and neil not being able to think straight then I think we can extend the same courtesy to manajri too.

Also, Manjari may be super upset with akshu but she hasn’t insulted her or taunted her or given her death stares. Small mercies!! 

Sorry grace, I am not in your “Manjari is evil since the beginning” club. 🤣 (not yet anyways 😆)

Ak-abhi: both have common purpose- justice for Manjari but very different approaches. This is where abhi will see ak’s approach will have better results.  Abhi, so far has always protected Manjari and always told Manjari how harsh is wrong in treating her like that. And that has not done much to improve the situation or address the root cause of the problem. Akshara will show Manjari that not just harsh but her relationship itself is wrong. She will show Manjari how her blind dedication to harsh is not right and will teach her the importance of self respect and hence make her strong to stand for herself (so that she can protect her own self against abuse). 

I loved akshu- Manjari scene today. 

I was confused as to how Manjari ended up back at Birla home without public apology. Did ak convince her? Did abhi convince her? Did ak call abhi to convince her??? Don’t know. I hope we get a flashback scene or some clarity in upcoming episodes. 

Loved loved loved akshara’s “SIR”. I want to see the look on abhi’s face when she says it in front of all. Slap on that 🐷‘s face. 👏👏👏

PS- I am not supporting Manjari’s decisions (they are wrong!) but saying that I understand how she made those big big mistakes.

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara_302

Agree with everything 

Bold part: I admire how you are holding on evil Manjulika theory. I am gonna go in sleeper cell subscriber mode here. Ready to jump back at the next slightest indication 😎

https://twitter.com/ChoudharyAntara/status/1536172130248773635?t=3Tu9DzX2_vztUIVvWv0uTQ&s=19

epic tweet!! 🤣

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

I found the episode very very interesting. It was drama overload for sure but atleast it gave us a slightly clearer view into Manjari’s thought process today and her thought process several years ago when the affair actually happened. My heart broke for Manjari today. We may blame her for the baseless accusations at akshu and injustices done to neil but we also have to consider her character weaknesses, abuse and the circumstances that pushed her towards those illusions/ error in judgements/ bad decisions. 

Manjari’s decision to hide Neil’s identity: WRONG DECISION. But having said that I can see why she did it. Even if she told the truth, I don’t think harsh would have accepted neil. In fact, most likely he would have forbidden manajri to have any relationship with neil. Thinking that would happen, Manjari couldn’t leave the poor innocent baby be deprived of parents’ love- and so she got neil thinking that she would atleast be able to give him mothers love if not fathers. I don’t think she would have thought that harsh will abuse neil  too. Maybe she thought harsh would just ignore neil like anand and mahima. Plus, I feel manajri would have been just happy that harsh was back to her and she would not have wanted to open the past wounds again at the risk/fear of harsh getting angry with her and divorcing her. I am not saying that her decision was right but I am saying that I can see why she did what she did. 

Manjari’s accusation on akshu- wrong wrong wrong!!! But again, her judgment is clouded by the damage in front of her eyes as her world has literary come crashing down. The secret that she kept for these many years, the marriage that was salvaged after many mannats and for which she endured so many insults throughout these years- all that sacrifices are now down the drain. Her secret is out in open and the marriage is falling apart (not that it was great to begin with but she doesn’t know that). On founders day, Akshu told her that she knows Neil’s secret and the next minute, neil knows about this too. So she just connected both these pieces of information and came to the wrong conclusion. If we can understand abhi and neil not being able to think straight then I think we can extend the same courtesy to manajri too.

Also, Manjari may be super upset with akshu but she hasn’t insulted her or taunted her or given her death stares. Small mercies!! 

Sorry grace, I am not in your “Manjari is evil since the beginning” club. 🤣 (not yet anyways 😆)

Ak-abhi: both have common purpose- justice for Manjari but very different approaches. This is where abhi will see ak’s approach will have better results.  Abhi, so far has always protected Manjari and always told Manjari how harsh is wrong in treating her like that. And that has not done much to improve the situation or address the root cause of the problem. Akshara will show Manjari that not just harsh but her relationship itself is wrong. She will show Manjari how her blind dedication to harsh is not right and will teach her the importance of self respect and hence make her strong to stand for herself (so that she can protect her own self against abuse). 

I was confused as to how Manjari ended up back at Birla home without public apology. Did ak convince her? Did abhi convince her? Did ak call abhi to convince her??? Don’t know. I hope we get a flashback scene or some clarity in upcoming episodes. 

Loved loved loved akshara’s “SIR”. I want to see the look on abhi’s face when she says it in front of all. Slap on that 🐷‘s face. 👏👏👏

PS- I am not supporting Manjari’s decisions (they are wrong!) but saying that I understand how she made those big big mistakes.

why my tags are not working again??? 😒

ishq_vibes thumbnail

Hi..bharthi my tags also not working so we should come back now 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

It was a well balanced episode..My heart definitely goes to Abhi , manjari , Neil in this..It's very painful of seeing a mother unable to get father's love and getting taunted , illtreated by a father through ages.

Seeing loveless parents life abhi falling for a soft like flower akshu is definitely a wonder and how he see things from childhood..it's embarassing for abhi what is wife witnessing currently.

Neil bring illegimate could sense his feelings and eventhough manjari did wrong by hiding all these it's seriously no woman had to undergo all these

Akshu really fierce and daring lady we must see..precap i really can't wait abhi was surprised the way she teared the pic 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

drama gloring and probably first step in their long lost understanding, thr episodes are gripping today and amazing.

the fact that abhira are talking same thing but in their different ways and they need to understand they need to be in same team to sort it out. But soon they will be back.

Shaadi se pehle hota fo akshu kaise witness karti ye drama🤣

point to be noted!! 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Anu🤗

I kind of liked today's episode 

Things were not scattered...Everyone portrayed their emotions well  today. 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

My Manjari is evil theory is just hidden theory. Biggest twist to the show if they ever want to do it. So its also a bit of joke too 😆

But agree with all your points.

I think Manjari did wrong to hide Neil's birth. But I also have understood her position. She has been made voiceless and weak in that house. Her husband has done that too her and her sister has as well. So she may not have been able to stand for Neil even if she wanted to. The questions that Neil asked that she could not answer was because it would force her to truly face the reality of the situation. Abhimanyu understands her silence. But sometimes you have to say it out loud but when you do it becomes the reality.  And I don't think Manjari right now is in that position nor mind set to come to turns with her relationship with her husband. She may know the truth but is afraid to do anything about it.

I am eager to see what Akshu has to say in all this. We got her conversation with Manjari and tomorrow we will probably get her and Harshvardhan's and then maybe her and Abhimanyu as well.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago