Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Good evening behen... ðŸĪ—

Sorry I disappeared... Had gone for my regular eye checkup yesterday and the doctor had put the dilating eyedrops in my eyes and I literally couldn't see a thing properly for hours. 

Yup, done! ðŸ‘ðŸž

I have PMed you the nominations. 

Iss Bar Kripaya Pehle Hi Nominate Kar Dena. Last Date Ka Intezaar Maat Karna!!! ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

Done... ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ˜›

In case you want to nominate any other work, you can check the FanFiction Index and add them in the category.

Since our better works won and got runner-up position, I didn't include any of our works. ðŸ˜Š

I don't even have anything left to be nominated anymore... ðŸ˜†

On a serious note, even if I would have had, I wouldn't have participated because all my decent enough works have already been nominated in the past two years. 

In case you still want to nominate your shots, you can nominate 2 of your own shots per category. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Naah... Koi dhang ka bacha nahi hai apne paas. 

Well, may be members woh topic skip kar gaye. TBH, kuch common log-hi hain hum jo FF ko lekar itna excited hote hain. Koi bhi competiotion ho, zyadatar time kuch common writers hi hote hain. ðŸ˜Š

Haan ye baat to hai... Mostly members skip such topics. And har baar aise competitions mein kuch na kuch common names hote hi hain.

I agree.

I knew you would... ðŸ˜›

Yeh auntie ko kya ho gaya suddenly? ðŸ˜ē

Abhi nahi, kuch time pehle daura pada tha Ghum and Imlie dekhne ka... I don't know how it started but she was just randomly skipping channels and tab raat mein 11-11:30 baje in dono shows ke repeats aate the (ab pata nahi aate hain ya nahi) and she started watching. Since the TV was right next to my room, I had no choice but to listen... And I used to be so frustrated listening to the whole chillam-chilli and beizzati sessions on a daily basis.

Wo baat alag hai ki Maa also gave up watching after some days... thankfully. ðŸ˜†

Plus, lighting bhi ek parameter hain. Ghar ke har jagah to sab angle se light nahi aati. And it's important while you are on video chat or something like that. So that could also be the reason. 

I know lighting is an important factor and I would have said lighting as the first reason for him to always be at the window had the lighting there been proper... Because one, he always keeps the window closed during lives and IVs and all and uses that ring light to provide lighting. Plus the window is in the opposite direction to the sun so, there is no way that proper sunlight would enter from that window. 

Also, he once gave an IV from another corner of his house (for the first and last time) and that corner actually had way better lighting.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good evening behen... ðŸĪ—

Good evening! ðŸĪ— 

Sorry I disappeared... Had gone for my regular eye checkup yesterday and the doctor had put the dilating eyedrops in my eyes and I literally couldn't see a thing properly for hours. 

No problem. ðŸĪ—

How are you feeling now?

Done... ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ˜›

Thank you! ðŸĪ—

Can't wait to see her amazing stories in the new format. 😍😍😍

Bas ek hi kaamna hain, tumhara Treasure Trove & Bhaisasur jaisa bhayanak cover na lag jaye unpe bhi. ðŸĪŪðŸĪŪðŸĪŪ

Waise, 2 months se zyada time ho Chuka hain. I think now you can request for a new cover. Our Bhaisa Uncle deserves better. 😔😔😔

I knew you would... ðŸ˜›

ðŸĪŠ

Abhi nahi, kuch time pehle daura pada tha Ghum and Imlie dekhne ka... I don't know how it started but she was just randomly skipping channels and tab raat mein 11-11:30 baje in dono shows ke repeats aate the (ab pata nahi aate hain ya nahi) and she started watching. Since the TV was right next to my room, I had no choice but to listen... And I used to be so frustrated listening to the whole chillam-chilli and beizzati sessions on a daily basis.

Wo baat alag hai ki Maa also gave up watching after some days... thankfully. ðŸ˜†

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

I know lighting is an important factor and I would have said lighting as the first reason for him to always be at the window had the lighting there been proper... Because one, he always keeps the window closed during lives and IVs and all and uses that ring light to provide lighting. Plus the window is in the opposite direction to the sun so, there is no way that proper sunlight would enter from that window. 

Also, he once gave an IV from another corner of his house (for the first and last time) and that corner actually had way better lighting.

Okay. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Hola Behno! ðŸ˜Ž

Hello hello what's up?! 

Not exaggerating but khane ke liye or sone ke liye mushkil se waqt mil raha hai do din se. Too much load. 

Aap bataiye, kuch masala.. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hola Behno! ðŸ˜Ž

Good morning people!! ðŸĪ—

Kya haal chaal hain?? All good?

Hum to filhal ye batane aaye hain ki my internals will be held from 6th to 12th of March so, I'm going to disappear from IF from today till 12th... after all, padhai bhi karni hai and assignments bhi complete karne hain. 

Kuch interesting discussions ho to do update me when I'm back... (And kindly do miss me. ðŸ˜‰)

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning people!! ðŸĪ—

Kya haal chaal hain?? All good?

Hum to filhal ye batane aaye hain ki my internals will be held from 6th to 12th of March so, I'm going to disappear from IF from today till 12th... after all, padhai bhi karni hai and assignments bhi complete karne hain. 

Kuch interesting discussions ho to do update me when I'm back... (And kindly do miss me. ðŸ˜‰)

Thanks for the update Nikki. Definitely we will miss you and good wishes for exams. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hello guys! ðŸ˜Š

I am sorry for being super late in replying but the last few days had been seriously hectic and I was busy with my Defense Preparation. ðŸĨą

Madhura!

You don't have to apologize for being busy. At times it really does get difficult. I just hope you get to niptaofy all your works pretty soon. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Nikki!

All the best for your exam! 👍🏞 Hopefully, we'll see you soon and have our gossip session then. ðŸ˜†

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hello guys! ðŸ˜Š

I am sorry for being super late in replying but the last few days had been seriously hectic and I was busy with my Defense Preparation. ðŸĨą

Madhura!

You don't have to apologize for being busy. At times it really does get difficult. I just hope you get to niptaofy all your works pretty soon. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Nikki!

All the best for your exam! 👍🏞 Hopefully, we'll see you soon and have our gossip session then. ðŸ˜†

Hey that's totally fine dear and what's up?! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

The ceiling ðŸ˜›

I am fine dear. Just finished the Masters Thesis Defense so feeling light. ðŸ˜Ž Will start writing the manuscript soon.

How about you? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

The ceiling ðŸ˜›

I am fine dear. Just finished the Masters Thesis Defense so feeling light. ðŸ˜Ž Will start writing the manuscript soon.

How about you? 

Lol, point!!

Good morning! Wo ek alag hi sukoon hota hai. 

Good luck with it. 

Maine toh kya roast kiya hai sabko recently, ek ko nahi choda. Honestly I had got literally pissed with my feed! So in short if I summarize and roast, people are so blind to just aesthetics that story ya logic se koi farak nahi padta, aesthetics are the new actors. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Lol, point!!

Good morning! Wo ek alag hi sukoon hota hai. 

Good luck with it. 

Maine toh kya roast kiya hai sabko recently, ek ko nahi choda. Honestly I had got literally pissed with my feed! So in short if I summarize and roast, people are so blind to just aesthetics that story ya logic se koi farak nahi padta, aesthetics are the new actors. 

Good afternoon! ðŸĪ—

Sach mein bahen. Bohut din baad finally sab nipat gaye.

Thank you!

Aree Yaar!    Tum yeh saare bomb phodte kaha ho? IG mein to Kuch dikhai nahi deta. ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš