Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

yep exactly 🤣 that one promo was a mistake 🤪🤣

aaj trp dekh kar yee drama too creates karege in upcoming episodes 🤪 🤣

Definitely a big mistake RS aunty ko RS uncle se kux sikh lena tha Ki story Wahi ghisi piti ku naa 🤣woo but Main face ko bech kar trp lee aa rha hai 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

RS aunty ne puri tyari kar rkhai hai TRP aunties ko khush karne ke liye 🤣 🤣

TRP Se yaad aya aaj trp day hai 😆

Kitna milega? ghum wali Paki did ka monopoly bandh karega Vivian😆

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I hope you are right 🤣 but sanki promo begs to differ 🤪

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

jhaha tak mujhe pta hai TRP aunties apna Rang dikha hi degi 🤣 🤣 kuki abhi bahu ke aasu nahi dikhe hai, naa hi saas ki saajis 🤣 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

sanskari Didi ka apne devar ke parti pyaar dekh kar trp anuty khush hi rheti hai.... Kuki aesa Sacha pyaar unhne husband wife ke bich v nahi dekha hoga 😃 🤣 🤣

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Just saw the new episode and my oh my!

So Suhani's part is getting a little dragged but you know what, it makes sense so I don't mind it. Poor girl is just still on the run tho! So cruel 😭

It was very interesting to meet Ranveer's family - The Oberoi's. I'm gonna start off with Dadu, who is just an absolute sweetie pieI It's clear that Ranveer went more towards him, not to mention Ranveer has love for the sweet old man.

We also got Chacha and Chachi, and I get the feeling that the chacha is gonna be an issue in the future - one does not get a villainous sounding intro track like that for nothing 😆 and Chachi is quite something, being all like my daughter deserves this ish more than Ranveer 🤔 tell ya s*xist husband that hmm, how about that?

Speaking of which, we meet Ranveer's cousin who he treats as a sister, Samaira, and I felt so triggered for her. The way her father is so s*xist and regressive, it's just embarrassing! One thing for sure is that him and Suhani's dad would become besties in seconds 🤣

Ugh! Besties! The fact that Riya calls Ranveer's dad bestie gives me the heebie-jeebies, like no lie! Not to mention I'm seeing Amitabh and Rani from K3G in my head 🤣 And sis, you always talking about how Ranveer is gonna be yours - well sis, did it ever cross your head like hmm Ranveer doesn't like his dad, maybe i should not be too buddy-buddy with his pops to show like yeah i'm with you! Not that she had a chance, but sis you lost a tiny chance at a tiny chance the moment you decided to call Papa R bestie 🤣 and also, sooooooooo cringe!!!!! And on the topic of Riya, sis really stayed for a whole show in Ranveer's room! You rich right, why weren't you making them rupees fly? Don't gotta be singles cause you come from money, but honey, where them bills at? Oh yeah, cause if you did you'd get caught for being a creep! At least Ranveer hasn't gone this low with Suhani... not yet, at least 😳🤣 please don't end up doing that tho Ranveer, I beg of you and the showmakers, do not do something that low and stupid!!

Overall, the Oberoi family is quite interesting. Again, loved Ranveer's dynamic with his mama. My assumption is that Papa R cheated on her and so Ansh is a b*stard child, and poor Mama R has no idea. Either she does and is just choosing to be oblivious cause its easier, or she really truly has no idea cause Ranveer is protective of her, but it obviously would make sense why he hates his father's guts.

Vivian looked absolutely amazing and yummy in his suit, and his smolder, like sir! Siiiirrrrrrrr!!!! You are making too many fangirls' hearts explode right now! Imma have to take you in for this crime you're committing and we gonna spend a long time going over you- I mean this matter 😃😳☺️

I just wanna know what the dumb surprise is. It's definitely not gonna be something Ranveer cares for, but if it's company/business related, watch him uno reverse it 🤣 or better yet, let Samaira have it or something. Regardless, he's not gonna have time to care once the other 2 musketeers finally get him on the phone and tell him what these 🤬holes are tryna do to Suhani 😡

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I keep replaying it ☺️

Same ☺️🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good morning Meghana 💕

Thks for the tag and update🤗🤗

I ll read and comment later on😳..i just wake up😆🤣

Hv a nice day 💗...sweets and chocolates for u for updating us daily🍬🍫🤗

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Just saw the new episode and my oh my!

So Suhani's part is getting a little dragged but you know what, it makes sense so I don't mind it. Poor girl is just still on the run tho! So cruel 😭

I will take dragging any day if it is logical dragging 🤣 we have to wait till tomorrow for Ranveer to punch the glass 🤣

It was very interesting to meet Ranveer's family - The Oberoi's. I'm gonna start off with Dadu, who is just an absolute sweetie pieI It's clear that Ranveer went more towards him, not to mention Ranveer has love for the sweet old man.

He’s my favorite family member ⭐️🤣

We also got Chacha and Chachi, and I get the feeling that the chacha is gonna be an issue in the future - one does not get a villainous sounding intro track like that for nothing 😆 and Chachi is quite something, being all like my daughter deserves this ish more than Ranveer 🤔 tell ya s*xist husband that hmm, how about that?

Chacha is definitely going to be a problem 🤪🤣 and chachi might be the type to make indirect/backhanded comments  Dadu deserves better kids 🤣 

Speaking of which, we meet Ranveer's cousin who he treats as a sister, Samaira, and I felt so triggered for her. The way her father is so s*xist and regressive, it's just embarrassing! One thing for sure is that him and Suhani's dad would become besties in seconds 🤣

I’m so glad she spoke up about it rather than keeping mute 👏 and Ranveer supporting her was great ⭐️ Rakesh and Vikram besties incoming 🤪🤣

Ugh! Besties! The fact that Riya calls Ranveer's dad bestie gives me the heebie-jeebies, like no lie! Not to mention I'm seeing Amitabh and Rani from K3G in my head 🤣 And sis, you always talking about how Ranveer is gonna be yours - well sis, did it ever cross your head like hmm Ranveer doesn't like his dad, maybe i should not be too buddy-buddy with his pops to show like yeah i'm with you! Not that she had a chance, but sis you lost a tiny chance at a tiny chance the moment you decided to call Papa R bestie 🤣 and also, sooooooooo cringe!!!!! And on the topic of Riya, sis really stayed for a whole show in Ranveer's room! You rich right, why weren't you making them rupees fly? Don't gotta be singles cause you come from money, but honey, where them bills at? Oh yeah, cause if you did you'd get caught for being a creep! At least Ranveer hasn't gone this low with Suhani... not yet, at least 😳🤣 please don't end up doing that tho Ranveer, I beg of you and the showmakers, do not do something that low and stupid!!

The way the held onto his clothes was like 🤪 I have faith that Ranveer won’t do something like that seeing his respect for women in general 😳 but RS Aunty can do anything 😭🤣

Overall, the Oberoi family is quite interesting. Again, loved Ranveer's dynamic with his mama. My assumption is that Papa R cheated on her and so Ansh is a b*stard child, and poor Mama R has no idea. Either she does and is just choosing to be oblivious cause its easier, or she really truly has no idea cause Ranveer is protective of her, but it obviously would make sense why he hates his father's guts.

I think she’s trying to be oblivious 😒 but Ranveer’s hatred for Vikrant makes total sense and this event might have shaped how he grew up 

Vivian looked absolutely amazing and yummy in his suit, and his smolder, like sir! Siiiirrrrrrrr!!!! You are making too many fangirls' hearts explode right now! Imma have to take you in for this crime you're committing and we gonna spend a long time going over you- I mean this matter 😃😳☺️

I spent many minutes just replaying that whole bit ☺️☺️ abhi tak mann nahi bhara 🤣 and him walking downstairs ufffff 

I just wanna know what the dumb surprise is. It's definitely not gonna be something Ranveer cares for, but if it's company/business related, watch him uno reverse it 🤣 or better yet, let Samaira have it or something. Regardless, he's not gonna have time to care once the other 2 musketeers finally get him on the phone and tell him what these 🤬holes are tryna do to Suhani 😡

It’s has to be business related 🤣 give it to Samaria 😃 and yeah once the call comes Ranveer will run out faster than the wind 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

Good morning Meghana 💕

Thks for the tag and update🤗🤗

I ll read and comment later on😳..i just wake up😆🤣

Hv a nice day 💗...sweets and chocolates for u for updating us daily🍬🍫🤗

You’re welcome 🤗❤️ thanks for the sweets 😳