A NEW BEGINNING - MEET OS

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys!! I am new on this forum, I have previously been very active on other forums. I've noticed that there is not many ff/os on the forum yet. So I thought might throw one out there now. Let me know how it is!!!!

It has been well over a month since Meet A’s grievous accident that consequently made him get closer to Meet H without even realising – 

It was a bright morning and the sun was blaring through the light yellow curtains and hitting Meet A straight on his face; waking him up. He looked around and failed to see the face that he has gotten used to. He hears the bathroom door open and starts to fake sleep and watches her as she does her morning routine.

Meet H: Yeh dauduraam ke vaje se itna subah utna parta hai mujhe. Ullo kahin ke. Ab faata faat se ready ho jaoun. Aaj Duggu ka birthday bhi toh hai. Kinta kaam hai aaj.

Meet H proceeds to get ready. Meet A continues to watch her and is stuck in thoughts. Little did he know that Meet H has caught him but she carried on with her work.

Meet A (thoughts): Yeh ladki hai kiya cheez? Hamesha sab ki care karti hai lekin iski khud ki koi care nahi? Ek hi cream haar jaga ke liye, naak muk, kaan, haat…

Meet H: aur cutne, jhaalne, chot lagne pe bhi, yehi cream use karti hoon, bola tha na mein, all rounder hai. 

Meet A (thoughts): Oh teri, yeh madam meri haar thoughts kaise sun leti hai

Meet H, comes to him and slaps the back of his head.

Meet A: Oi!!!! Mara kyun mujhe???

Meet H: Tujhe sapno ke duniya se vapas leke ane ke liye. Aa gaya tu vapas? Ho gaya tera Good morning? Va ji va, bariya. 

Meet A still in a trance but listen to his wife’s talks with an amused smile on his face. Meet H carries on with her little morning talk and once she realises that he is not replying, she turns back around and faces him. 

Meet H: Oh giraffe ji, tujhse baat kar rahi hoon! Ja naaa!! Utja aur fresh ho ja, aaj tera bohot help chaiye manne. Please utja!!

She was trying to get him to move but she hears chachi calling her name so she leaves the room in a hurry. But not before instructing her husband one last time. 

Meet H: Acche se keh rahi hoon, utja!! 

And she runs.

Meet A: Good morning toh ab hua. Pakka aj good day bhai hoga. Kab tum itna important baan gayi pata hi na chala. Tumhare saat bohot ghalat ki hai main ne, aur ab time aa gaya hai ke main yeh saab thik kar daun aur tumhe vo khushyia doon jo tum deserve karti ho. Chalo Meet Alhawat, utjao warna patni aa kar mare ga phirse! 

With that he gets up and starts to get ready for the day. It was a new day and a new start. There was new ray of sun and a new ray of hope. One of happiness and peace. This was their new beginning. 

Edited by Fahmida21 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥰💕Supper cute, just started watching this show…looks intriguing 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Hi guys!! I am new on this forum, I have previously been very active on other forums. I've noticed that there is not many ff/os on the forum yet. So I thought might throw one out there now. Let me know how it is!!!!

It has been well over a month since Meet A’s grievous accident that consequently made him get closer to Meet H without even realising – 

It was a bright morning and the sun was blaring through the light yellow curtains and hitting Meet A straight on his face; waking him up. He looked around and failed to see the face that he has gotten used to. He hears the bathroom door open and starts to fake sleep and watches her as she does her morning routine.

Meet H: Yeh dauduraam ke vaje se itna subah utna parta hai mujhe. Ullo kahin ke. Ab faata faat se ready ho jaoun. Aaj Duggu ka birthday bhi toh hai. Kinta kaam hai aaj.

Meet H proceeds to get ready. Meet A continues to watch her and is stuck in thoughts. Little did he know that Meet H has caught him but she carried on with her work.

Meet A (thoughts): Yeh ladki hai kiya cheez? Hamesha sab ki care karti hai lekin iski khud ki koi care nahi? Ek hi cream haar jaga ke liye, naak muk, kaan, haat…

Meet H: aur cutne, jhaalne, chot lagne pe bhi, yehi cream use karti hoon, bola tha na mein, all rounder hai. 

Meet H: Tujhe sapno ke duniya se vapas leke ane ke liye. Aa gaya tu vapas? Ho gaya tera Good morning? Va ji va, bariya. 

Meet A still in a trance but listen to his wife’s talks with an amused smile on his face. Meet H carries on with her little morning talk and once she realises that he is not replying, she turns back around and faces him. 

Meet H: Oh giraffe ji, tujhse baat kar rahi hoon! Ja naaa!! Utja aur fresh ho ja, aaj tera bohot help chaiye manne. Please utja!!

She was trying to get him to move but she hears chachi calling her name so she leaves the room in a hurry. But not before instructing her husband one last time. 

And she runs.

Meet A: Good morning toh ab hua. Pakka aj good day bhai hoga. Kab tum itna important baan gayi pata hi na chala. Tumhare saat bohot ghalat ki hai main ne, aur ab time aa gaya hai ke main yeh saab thik kar daun aur tumhe vo khushyia doon jo tum deserve karti ho. Chalo Meet Alhawat, utjao warna patni aa kar mare ga phirse! 

With that he gets up and starts to get ready for the day. It was a new day and a new start. There was new ray of sun and a new ray of hope. One of happiness and peace. This was their new beginning. 

I can totally imagine this happening.. Waise bhi MA darta hai biwi ki maar se.. 😂😂

Really beautiful OS.. Write more.. 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such a nice OS, padhke mazaa aa gaya ❤️

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

tagging new members....just for fun...❤️

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

And she runs.

Nice 👌🏻 hope we get such scenes in meet too 

please write more, this will help a lot while this manushi drama is on 😬

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

tagging more folks 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

loved it , the goons track seriously brought these tom jerry closer

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tagging ppl who might not have read this! 

Anjureads thumbnail

Beautifully written and just like them❤️. Yes during that track Meetwa started appreciating Meety.