Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

You’ve said it so beautifully about all he made us feel yaar in that short span of what not even 20 minutes. I’d love Abhi to clear misunderstandings all the time if this is what we get to see.

Edited by jani_faizal - 2 years ago
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

You’ve said it so beautifully abou all he made us feel yaar in that short span of what not even 20 minutes. I’d love Abhi to clear misunderstandings all the time if this is what we get to see.

Today I actually got to see Abhimanyu's flaw and got the first streak of that mysterious side.... He was wrong on coaxing Akshara to confess her love when he was confessing it to her for the first time himself but the whys behind that was so beautiful.... The vulnerability he showed of why Akshu answer was important .. that he did not mistook her shyness nd kuch mat kaho to her love for him... That it was not him making castles in the air yet the somewhere belief of his that what he felt was not one sided over powers ... Damn.... I wish I could talk in length about it.. nd write stories on them...

priya185 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

When was the time where he disappointed us with his acting? He was phenomenal today ... 

The calm and the rage... The respect and the declaration of love... The beauty and the flaws .. the right and the wrong... Love and helplessness... Confused about the misunderstanding to clearing it... From being heartbroken yet madly in love. He just made us fall in love in with Abhimanyu Birla❤️

I have been busy, I have not seen this week's episodes 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I have been busy, I have not seen this week's episodes 

It's okay...  Even my practicals are going on and even I have only watched today's episode... So no worries... 

U can watch the clips if u want... Twitter par toh sab chhaya hua hai... Just type Harshad Chopda hashtag nd u will get that. (if u are not on twitter)

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Again what a stellar performance by HC today

Totally stole the show again. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: delo

Again what a stellar performance by HC today

Totally stole the show again. 

Bande ne dil jeet liya 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys isse jada mujhe main fourms par maza aa rha hai logo ke argument padh kar aa rhi hu it's really hilarious 🤣 🤣 Topic hai ki akhsra ne kab kha ki she loves him I'm not watching the show  just check the updates 🤣 and it wrath it 

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Guys isse jada mujhe main fourms par maza aa rha hai logo ke argument padh kar aa rhi hu it's really hilarious 🤣 🤣 Topic hai ki akhsra ne kab kha ki she loves him I'm not watching the show  just check the updates 🤣 and it wrath it 

Link link.... Aise mast mast topics mere Nazar se kyu choot jaate hai 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Link link.... Aise mast mast topics mere Nazar se kyu choot jaate hai 

i think sur name se id hai usi ka post check kro 😆

And read the all replies 2 person was argument over ki soulmate connection hota hai yaa nahi in real life 

It was like both abhi and akhsra have soulmate connection too usi par kisi ne bola ki it a fantasy real mai aesa nahi hota hai 

Too phele person reply that tum ne kabhi feel nahi kiya hoga to kyy pta tumko 🤣 🤣