Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What made you Harshad Chopda fan?

I will go first... The first time I saw him was when Bepannaah promo came out. I was in 8th STD, scrolling browser mindlessly when stumbled upon it. The promo looked so good that for a moment I was stilled and then re-watched it. I thought he was the actor from serial Uttran who played the character of Rathore *sorry I forgot the first name of the character*. I showed that to my elder sister who liked that character and she said he was not that guy. After that, I completely forgot about it as my finals were approaching 

And since I do not have TV, I used to read written updates in night and watch some snippets on YouTube. And then the show got off aired. Nd the Thailand interview came 

His one line stuck to me which I still try to follow - There comes a time in life where you feel like it's the end of the world ... But it's not. Maybe a something better, a whole new world is waiting for you.

This made me think about him apart from his excellent acting... It made me to think of him and then I found myself, trying to read every article related to him... Watching this interviews...  Of how he takes things...how he deals with it... Watched Bepanah (not fully... Some of the episodes were just not made for me), Tere Liye, read about Raghav, watched bits of Prem and Sahir and then awaits his comeback. 

And when got to know he is coming back with WAM, was happy... Nd then YRKKH news... Nd I have already made my post on how I felt .. so will not bore you guys anymore.

What is your journey? 

Special tags to you @tereliyex because I want you to come back 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Harshad Actor Chopda.... Take a bow!!! Seriously... What a mind blowing performance.... Gosh.... You made me fall for Abhimanyu Birla with all his flaws .... What an actor πŸ‘

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Meri dil ki doctor hai maa.... The hiccups... The voice modulation.m. the trembling... You... You nailed it 

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Harshad Actor Chopda.... Take a bow!!! Seriously... What a mind blowing performance.... Gosh.... You made me fall for Abhimanyu Birla with all his flaws .... What an actor πŸ‘

I totally agree. His performance today was top notch. His expressions,  voice modulation, anger and softness.

The episode just belonged to him. He was fantastic.

I heard today's episode was very good especially  HC's super performance 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I heard today's episode was very good especially  HC's super performance 

When was the time where he disappointed us with his acting? He was phenomenal today ... 

The calm and the rage... The respect and the declaration of love... The beauty and the flaws .. the right and the wrong... Love and helplessness... Confused about the misunderstanding to clearing it... From being heartbroken yet madly in love. He just made us fall in love in with Abhimanyu Birla❀️

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

I totally agree. His performance today was top notch. His expressions,  voice modulation, anger and softness.

The episode just belonged to him. He was fantastic.

The words fall short to describe his today's performance... Damn the way he delivers the dialogue 😍😍 and also I just can't seem to understand... How he made his flaws stood out in open and we cant help but notice and fell in love with it