Meri mumma vs. meri family

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

It’s very clear that Armaan has admiration for people who respect their families 

but it doesn’t look like he understands that Akshara is Abhira’s family, no one else

I think he will only come to love and respect Abhira once he learns about her “family,” because right now she is just some annoying immature girl to him, one that admires her mother

the precap was evident of that, Armaan’s mom mocking Akshara calling her a “superhero”

she didn’t have a loving dadi, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. she only had her MUMMA so yes that is her superhero

by contrast tho, aarohi had all that but no mom

wondering how Armaan will fall in love with Abhira, Armaan-Roohi pair actually looks really good

Hopefully they don’t stretch it too long like Akshnav, otherwise no one will connect to Abhira-Armaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes they do but Armaan and Abhira shall have an intense fun chemistry which shall develop gradually.. They won't stretch Ruhi and Armaan as AK shall die resulting Armaan marrying Abhira.. Ruhi and Armaan shall have few romantic moments for sure to prepare the base for the future triangle. But Armaan will fall harder for Abhira, as they have contrasting personalities. 

Also I hope they don't rush in love story of Armaan and Abhira like previous generations as I want it to b slow, organic and solid like Akshnav

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah dadi expressions were a bit off when he was talking with his brother Rohit on call? smiley19

She favours others more than him, is that why she gives him a toffee only for winning cases or making achievement!