yellomellow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Finally watched the final week of the show.

The ending was just as sad as I expected, but I got some closure with the only relationship I cared about on the show.  After being emotionally abused and gaslit Abhi got the son that was stolen him for six years back. In his final moments, he provided a emotionally healthy and safe environment for his son. While Abhir got to be a carefree child with no worries thanks to his father. That's all I ever wanted to see. 

It's ITV male characters can do anything, but the female lead can’t have two children from two different men from two different marriages. So, the makers removed his existence from the show (for now). Did his character deserve better? Yes, but honestly, I think this ending is better than ending up like Kairav's character in the future standing in the background with no character development or tracks. 

It took ten months and actors leaving, but the makers finally acknowledged the universal truth that Abhir is and will always be Abhi’s son lol. The same way the Gen 4 female lead is Abhinav’s daughter. I hope going forward the makers respect the fact that divorce and death doesn’t change a child’s paternity.

Kudos to the entire cast past and present for their hardwork despite the subpar writing and all the off-screen drama. Everyone did the best with what they were given. 

Edited by yellomellow - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellomellow

Finally watched the final week of the show.

The ending was just as sad as I expected, but I got some closure with the only relationship I cared about on the show.  After being emotionally abused and gaslit Abhi got the son that was stolen him for six years back. In his final moments, he provided a emotionally healthy and safe environment for his son. While Abhir got to be a carefree child with no worries thanks to his father. That's all I ever wanted to see. 

It's ITV male characters can do anything, but the female lead can’t have two children from two different men from two different marriages. So, the makers removed his existence from the show (for now). Did his character deserve better? Yes, but honestly, I think this ending is better than ending up like Kairav's character in the future standing in the background with no character development or tracks. 

It took ten months and actors leaving, but the makers finally acknowledged the universal truth that Abhir and will always be Abhi’ s son lol. The same way the Gen 4 female lead is Abhinav’s daughter. I hope going forward the makers respect the fact that divorce and death doesn’t change a child’s paternity.

Kudos to the entire cast past and present for their hardwork despite the subpar writing and all the off-screen drama. Everyone did the best with what they were given. 

Makers can't keep all sides open....

Goenkas, Birlas n Poddars...kitna dikhayenge

Goenkas always had a strong  screen space .

After Harshvardhan..Birlas were reduced to Abhimanyu n Manjari only

Better Birlas are done with....including Abhir

He was a Birla too. ....

Ever since Abhimanyu came to know about Abhir being his son...his only want was his son only

Till the last ....he maintained that marriage is not necessary...but Akshara 🤪

He took away from Akshara what she took away from him 6years back

JUSTICE SERVED

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reeyacute

He was a Birla too. ....

Ever since Abhimanyu came to know about Abhir being his son...his only want was his son only

JUSTICE SERVED

It's all over now no use to even discuss about it. Abhimanyu always wants to be with akshara also this  also didn't get fulfilled anyways so actually no one got anything in this show.

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

It's all over now no use to even discuss about it. Abhimanyu always wants to be with akshara also this  also didn't get fulfilled anyways so actually no one got anything in this show.

I m in no mood to discuss....a mention was made so i stated

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is Abhir even dead ? That's the million dollar question. smiley36 I have fast forwarded the last two episodes so I don't know if the dead body was shown or just the name was in the victim list ? Because that doesn't prove his death. He could be alive. smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Looks like he is dead as of now. Anything apart from that is mere speculation. 

yellomellow thumbnail

Honestly, I was never a fan of either family, but I'm happy Abhi got some time with his son. It's shame we didn't get to see more their chemistry together like earlier in the leap.

Originally posted by: reeyacute

He was a Birla too. ....

JUSTICE SERVED

yellomellow thumbnail

That's why I said makers erased his existence for now. It's ITV anything can happen lol. 

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Is Abhir even dead ? That's the million dollar question. smiley36 I have fast forwarded the last two episodes so I don't know if the dead body was shown or just the name was in the victim list ? Because that doesn't prove his death. He could be alive. smiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

If Abhira gets good trp then he is dead smiley36 If she doesn’t manage then then they might bring him back from death and make a story that he survived but Abhimanyu died smiley36

their names were on list only and their bodies weren’t shown so I guess makers wanna keep a track open if they decide to bring him back 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

If Abhira gets good trp then he is dead smiley36 If she doesn’t manage then then they might bring him back from death and make a story that he survived but Abhimanyu died smiley36

their names were on list only and their bodies weren’t shown so I guess makers wanna keep a track open if they decide to bring him back 

He will come back when they won't have any more track to show. smiley36 Then they will show a spiteful Abhir hating on his mother and sister wanting revenge. smiley36