Do Birlas and Goenka know about Abhir-Abhimanyu death?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Here are my stances as the episodes aren't clear 

1) [Yes] because Manish said that they broke ties with Birlas, why would they do that unless Abhir-Abhimanyu death was informed. Else, after things cooled down in few months, I'm sure Birlas would have tried to contact Abhir and Abhimanyu and Goenka too would try finding Akshara especially Kairav-Muskaan

2) [No] because Abhira only knows her dad (Abhinav) passed away before birth but doesn't seem to beaware that she had a sibiling (Abhir). She doesn't even seem to know about AK ex-husband (Abhimanyu)

3) [No] because if AK did told then I'm sure Goenka would try to give her support knowing she's pregnant and all alone (atleast Kairav-Muskaan or Manish) 

What are your opinion? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I has the same question. 

How come manjari didn't try to reach out to abhi n abhir.??

But in today's episode , ruhi said mere poppy door gye aur mummy died becoz of Akshara.

So I felt that maybe she is not aware of Abhimanyu 's death.

And yeah today akhara's monologue made it clear that why she didn't tell abhira about the family so that she won't feel bad for staying away from family.  Abhir knew about family aur  humesha zid karta tha unse milne ki , goenkas b zid karte the infact zid kark hi mimi ne apne bday par bulaya tha kasauli se. 

Sometimes I feel that agar mimi ne zid kark bday k liye na bulaya hota to Sharma family ruin ni hoti . Ruhi ki family ruin na hoti . Kabhi kabhi dur rehna b zaruri hota h.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Here are my stances as the episodes aren't clear 

1) [Yes] because Manish said that they broke ties with Birlas, why would they do that unless Abhir-Abhimanyu death was informed. Else, after things cooled down in few months, I'm sure Birlas would have tried to contact Abhir and Abhimanyu and Goenka too would try finding Akshara especially Kairav-Muskaan

2) [No] because Abhira only knows her dad (Abhinav) passed away before birth but doesn't seem to beaware that she had a sibiling (Abhir). She doesn't even seem to know about AK ex-husband (Abhimanyu)

3) [No] because if AK did told then I'm sure Goenka would try to give her support knowing she's pregnant and all alone (atleast Kairav-Muskaan or Manish) 

What are your opinion? 

I think birlas and goenkas know about abhir abhimanyu death…as Manish said after the accident their ties with the birlas ended. Manjeri loved her son and would have tried contacting him..and I don’t think akshara would have hidden abhir abhimanyu deaths from manjeri..so I think everyone knew of their deaths. But Goenkas threw akshara away and chose Ruhi over her…instead of taking Ruhi for counselling ..but that’s because goenkas themselves believe akshara is responsible for Arohi and sirats deaths. Anyway it’s sad how Manish and the other goenkas disowned akshara..and left her all alone..pregnant and grieving the death of her son..it’s absolute cruelty.☹️

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think birlas and goenkas know about abhir abhimanyu death…as Manish said after the accident their ties with the birlas ended. Manjeri loved her son and would have tried contacting him..and I don’t think akshara would have hidden abhir abhimanyu deaths from manjeri..so I think everyone knew of their deaths. But Goenkas threw akshara away and chose Ruhi over her…instead of taking Ruhi for counselling ..but that’s because goenkas themselves believe akshara is responsible for Arohi and sirats deaths. Anyway it’s sad how Manish and the other goenkas disowned akshara..and left her all alone..pregnant and grieving the death of her son..it’s absolute cruelty.☹️

Exactly! On white day was much better as she lost her brother in law Neil and they didn’t know twins were alive 

But this time, she recently lost her husband, sister, her son and even ex-husband while being pregnant yet nobody bothered to contact her and give her support 😡

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Even I has the same question. 

How come manjari didn't try to reach out to abhi n abhir.??

But in today's episode , ruhi said mere poppy door gye aur mummy died becoz of Akshara.

So I felt that maybe she is not aware of Abhimanyu 's death.

And yeah today akhara's monologue made it clear that why she didn't tell abhira about the family so that she won't feel bad for staying away from family.  Abhir knew about family aur  humesha zid karta tha unse milne ki , goenkas b zid karte the infact zid kark hi mimi ne apne bday par bulaya tha kasauli se. 

Sometimes I feel that agar mimi ne zid kark bday k liye na bulaya hota to Sharma family ruin ni hoti . Ruhi ki family ruin na hoti . Kabhi kabhi dur rehna b zaruri hota h.

Behen...aise toh kash...Akshara Udaipur nahi aati

Itne logo ke maut ka zimmedar nahi hoti though indirectly 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Pathetic family and fir me Swarna is the real VAMP of season 2 and 3. She ruined Naira and Akshara with wrong decisions and toxicity. She is even more dangerous than the usual ITV vamps as she pretends nice by talking nice…

naira ki life ke to fir bhi sirf 2 saal barbad kiye they swarna ne

after that she loved naira again

but akshu

uski to life hi barbad kar di swarna ne