Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Can anyone suggest one of HC’s shows to watch, yrkkh is the first show of his in watching and I’m loving it, and I want to see this mans acting caliber 

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

Can anyone suggest one of HC’s shows to watch, yrkkh is the first show of his in watching and I’m loving it, and I want to see this mans acting caliber 

Bepanah watch in voot. That's his first show I watched though it has only 200 episodes. That's the serial in which I fell in love with his acting. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hari15

Bepanah watch in voot. That's his first show I watched though it has only 200 episodes. That's the serial in which I fell in love with his acting. 

Yaar bepannah is not his first show. Kis desh mein hain mera dil was his first show and it had sushant too. Then tere liye.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

There are so many.... The best of best would be Aditya Hooda of Bepannaah.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Yaar bepannah is not his first show. Kis desh mein hain mera dil was his first show and it had sushant too. Then tere liye.

The user is talking about the first show of HC which she/he watched. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

The user is talking about the first show of HC which she/he watched. 

Oh my bad 😆

Well kis desh mein was my first show of his and it was a really good show for first season. If anyone hasnt seen that then please watch it. He had really good chemistry with the lead actress then too. Nothing changed.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Oh my bad 😆

Well kis desh mein was my first show of his and it was a really good show for first season. If anyone hasnt seen that then please watch it. He had really good chemistry with the lead actress then too. Nothing changed.

I have not watched that show ... Ek episode dekha tha bas. That scene has garnered a lot of hype I guess and even HC ke iss AT mein bhi likha hua hai..when Prem saved Heer for a chachi who was manhandling her and physically abuses her... It was in front of a mandal I guess ... Bohot mehnat ke baad wo scene dhundh kar dekha tha maine