Episode 159 : Shadyantra Atal

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It's a very sad episode.

The queen's are having a haldi-kumkum ceremony with a few other suhagans invited. Ahilya sends a message for Renu and Sarja to not visit the mahal in the evening, the messenger says she's invited you there. 

Gunoji and Dhanaji engage into something (I didn't hear what they talked about but someone was paid to do something). 

The ceremony ensues. Everyone was praising Ahilya. Yamoonabai is asked to serve food to the guests. Meanwhile Sarja and Renu come over. Yamoonabai complains that she has so much work to do and is tired. They both decide to help her. The pick up plates and come to serve. Everyone is shocked. The ladies start scolding Renu for "polluting everything with her touch". Renu says she did not know what was going on here. Yamoonabai takes the plate and throws it. 

The ladies say they won't eat anything and leave without the gift. Gautama apologizes to them. Ahilya tried to defend herself and Renu but Gautama leaves. 

Ahilya comes to meet Renu. Sarja tells her that there was some miscommunication. Renu is hurt and says that she should stay away.

All the queens are in Gautamabai's room. Harkubai is pressing Gautamabai's head.

Dwarkabai and Banabai talk about Ahilya's mistakes. Gautama ignores them while Harkubai tries to defend. Ahilya comes there and tells Gautama that it wasn't Renu's fault. Gautama says she knows. Ahilya asked if she knew why didn't she say anything. Gautama tells that the society has certain rules and we are not beyond it. This is the last mistake, you will not defend Renu again. 

Precap : Gautamabai's brother and sister-in-law are finding a daughter-in-law, Ahilya suggests Renu's name. Yamoonabai is bringing Renu somewhere.

P.s. Girls I'm hosting the Saturday Night Live sheep game! Theme is historical movies n shows! See you thereπŸ€—https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5243120?pn=12#158307484

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Haann they're talking about poison. Either they will instigate him or most probably drugs.....ughh!! I would hate it if ruined KR comes back to malwa.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The last two episodes are extremely underwhelming in my opinion. It's like the show has again returned back to the poorly executed education track. And tomorrow is the last day before the leap.

I don't know how they are going to wrap up the story of these guests, DB, education, etc. And I am worried about the story post leap. Will post leap story also be a mere family drama, or there will be a solid content based on Ahilya bai's life.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

So, they plan to get Renu married? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  Wut?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Haann they're talking about poison. Either they will instigate him or most probably drugs.....ughh!! I would hate it if ruined KR comes back to malwa.

πŸ₯Ίooh... 

I'm not fond of this😭

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

The last two episodes are extremely underwhelming in my opinion. It's like the show has again returned back to the poorly executed education track. And tomorrow is the last day before the leap.

I don't know how they are going to wrap up the story of these guests, DB, education, etc. And I am worried about the story post leap. Will post leap story also be a mere family drama, or there will be a solid content based on Ahilya bai's life.

Same. It feels like Monday leap nahi hoga, probably end me dikhayenge ya Tuesday se.

Ek din me itna raita phailaya hai, kaise sametenge?? 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

So, they plan to get Renu married? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  Wut?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Widow remarriage? Sounds good but it didn't seem like anyone was okay with it 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Widow remarriage? Sounds good but it didn't seem like anyone was okay with it 

I have no qualms either and not denying that they didn't occur but the way the CVs are using it for their story, it just baffles me. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Same. It feels like Monday leap nahi hoga, probably end me dikhayenge ya Tuesday se.

Ek din me itna raita phailaya hai, kaise sametenge?? 

monday ke end mein hogaa 100% because 1 episode mein kaise satisfying end denge for the childhood journey to end.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

family drama for sure.🀣