Pandya Phamily's Arguments XD

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode had me like:

🤣🤣🤣

Kisi ne sahi kaha tha, jab upar wala deta hai toh chapar phar kar deta hai...AAJ WRITERS MEHRBAAN HO GAYE HUM PE! 🤣*Jadu plays romantically* 🤣

Good Points:

• HAHAHAHAHA SUMAN! I do think her comments on Rishi-Narcissist are out of date in regards to her clothing, however, I do understand tradition and respect for your religious activities therefore her telling Rishi-Narcissist to cover herself fully is fine! 😆
  • SHERNI Raavi on a roll..putting Dhara is her place! smiley37
  • CHEETAH DEV WAS BACK smiley37Guys I am falling in love with mera Dev woh bewafa hai...he said tum toh apnay pati ke liye 2 waqt ka khana bhi nahi bana sakti! 🤣 I SCREAMED AND NEARLY THREW MY LAPTOP OUT THE WINDOW smiley37

• Rishi-Narcissist does have a point, (even if she says it like a wild animal) Dev also married her, she didn't just marry him, his mother should also be mad at him also! The double standards are smiley11 Dev at this point:

• Dhara's acting today with the tulsi was terrible but so darn funny smiley37

• Meri Raavi itni sweet, itni cute...HOW CAN SHE BE SO JANUABLE? ❤️

• One thing I love about Gaumbi and Dhara, their trust in each other's faithfulness is amazing! 10/10 for their love and MINUS 10/10 for Anit-ToeRag's acting! 🤣

• RAAVI AND DEV WERE THE STARS TODAY AHAHAHAHA! They took down everyone in their path today! 🤣

• Raavi telling Mami off omg!!! THIS EPISODE MADE ME HAPPIER THAN GETTING MARRIED! smiley37

• Shiva Raavi Scene : Deepika se bhi zayda cute larki! smiley37smiley43 That much is true!smiley42 

Bad Points:

• Dhara...ignore! -_- I am allergic to Dhara now! 🤣

• Raavi was right...Dhara thinks she's the boss! -_- SOMEONE COME COLLECT HER, I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY! 🤣

• Damn! Rishi-Narcissist was rude af today!!! Today she proved she is Janardhan's daughter...I mean he did say he wanted to destroy Pandya Phamily...Rishi-Narcissist is doing that for him ahahahahaha 🤣

• Can someone take Anit-ToeRag back to her house? 🤣 🤢

• Raavi and Shiva's outfit...LORD! If I had a dog, I would get the dog to bite the stylist for this sin and torture they are committing against us! smiley37

• Rishi-Narcissist talking to herself like a psycho in front of the mirror! 🤣

• HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY...DO NOT DISCUSS PHAMILY MATTER IN FRONT OF OUTSIDERS? And that's exactly who Anita and Mami are!  Rishi-Narcissist needs a slap! 🤣

Do I trust the precap...only if Satan gives up his throne to me!😈🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ahaan !! U are back .... 😂 Lol awesome update .... Raavi killing Dhara was too good.... Even better than cheetah dev .... And yes someone please kill Shivaa Raavi stylist . I will pay ...

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Side note : I really like simran's acting,  so much better than shiny 's.... 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aiyooo🤣 I can't stop 🤣🤣🤣 

Happier than getting married 🤣🤣

Amrish puri again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 awesome selection of gifs🤩

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hii again🤣

You are the true saviour of after such a troll worthy episode🤣

I was waiting for your post since morning😆

Happier than getting married had me fall my chair laughing. My mom gave me weird looks as to why I am being crazy. Already read this post 5 times🤣🤣

Such a respite. 

Cheetah Dev was intense. We even got pinning rishu baby to the wall scene🤪

Kya dialogues maara...but half of it was bakwaas🤣

Raavi is the only sensible person there right now.❤️

Gaumbi and Anita Ka trip and fall. I don't know why CVS are hell bent on showing this crappy nonsense.🤪

As for dhara...she today taught me how to put tulsi leaf in naivedya with loads of drama. Halwa kaand I expected...but this was one notch higher crazy drama🤪

🤪- this is my reaction after episodes these days

Amazing post...love all your gifs... Laughing so much 🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Whistle whistle🥳🥳

Kabse wait karai thi iss post ka.. Such a treat to read your posts yaar... Couldn't control my laughter😆.. 

That amresh puri wali gif was the best🤣

You put all the points in this post yet make it so so funny🤣

Mazaa he aa gaya.. Lovely

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Best part was Cheetah Dev 🤣. First banging like Kabir Singh cornering the girl in a quick Gul Khanesque style 🤣

With all that intensity, Dev Babu could utter like a baby: Mere liye khana nahi bBana Sakti 🤣🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And🥳hoot hoot for making an index of such hilarious and amazing posts.. Finally! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ahhh lovely post as usual! 🤣

Rishi-narcissist, Ani-toerag and rishita being like a wild animal were my favorites🤣

Cheetah dev tried intensity today.. too bad he can out looking like his constipation has reached a climax 🤣